Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming (37271 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje Retires From Elective Politics / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
three:
Fashola comes across as appearing to be sanctimonious

Somebody that DISAPPEARED a billion Naira Market contract while in office

https://www.nairaland.com/3901358/how-did-babatunde-abracadabra-fashola

I honestly don't understand this 'my thief versus your thief' mentality of some Nigerians!

Are they not both thieves? Last time I checked stealing and corruption is against the law.

The irresponsible thief think we forgot ..and how he was digging boreholes for 70m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by kenny987(f): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fashola may have performed reasonably (by Nigerian standards) as Governor but he was over-hyped into this ministerial appointment. This is not also his natural niche, I am sure he would have fared better as AG/Minister of Justice
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by brightology3: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
greatiyk4u:
They are scared of the truth

Many of the legislaTHIEVES may find it hard to sponsor their campaigns in 2019 as far as Buhari remains the president

We can see how they are running from pillar to post in defense of their crooked acts

May greatest Joy in Buhari's govt is that it is not business as usual,

God bless restore his health

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
theophorus:
...This "senator" dey blab anyhow now... When Fashola go enter the Red chamber begin "Lecture" them Him go just keep quiet...

...Fashola is doing fine with the 3-Ministry. much better than those who have handle any of the Ministry before now.

If you think otherwise answer the following questions?

1. What did the previous Minister of Power do to Increase Mega-watt generation?

2. How many Kilometer of the 2nd Niger bridge was completed before Fashola took over?

3. How many Kilometre of Lagos-Ibadan was completed before Fashola took over?

4. Show me one housing scheme put in place by previous Government.

Thanks.
#Senators are just playing to the Gallery.
#Put on your Thinking Cap.
#We would feel the effect of our actions and inactions.
#Stand for Good Governance.

Take your sentimental hellish blab to your kinds in your ignoramus booth... How much power did this administration meet? tell me.. causeLai mohammed your father would say it's 2kw..I have a vanguard publication as of May 2015 that attests that Nigeria hit 4035Mw as of May 2015....Go and check the current production capacity if it has exceeded it.. Olodo oshi.. that's why your life is the way it is.. keep following and preaching lies...and your rotten etho-centered thrash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by OlaMiki: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
BP will just kill u for nothing , MUmu
nototribalist:
which other response you want Afonja. Na slap you go get. Using Niger Delta OIL to build lagos roads. Rubbishh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Basfaq(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
which other response you want Afonja. Na slap you go get. Using Niger Delta OIL to build lagos roads. Rubbishh
Which money they used to build the Niger delta oil

1 Like

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by xtiandamondre(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
if you wrestle with a pig, you will definitely get dirty. I thought the Igbos are IPOB . What concerns them with Nigeria again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Origin(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Someone should please tell us what the house of reps will do to the minister.

And what was his offence. That he spoke against the budget. A budget that leaves him unable to achieve anything. A budget that leaves Nigerians still trying to expand the Lagos Ibadan expressway after 20 years?
When their mate (Dubai) has a fully automated high speed rail.

Our mumu still never do.

It's true that people get the Leaders they deserve.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by belindar: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
When the buffoon of Buhari put 3 ministries under an incompetent man , this is the result.
You the senator suppose to questioned the rational behind giving three portfolios to a slowpoke.
So you cannot eat the PIZZA and later come back and say you will not pay for it because you don't like the taste. Deal with it.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Boyooosa(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
alcmene:
After Fashola, the hammer will also land on the mere commissioner.

Afonjas are being cut to size
ITS YOUR FUTURE, WETIN CONCERN ME.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by arsenal33: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
All senators should resign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by hilroy: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Even Oro people are crying.

Fool, Oro is a tradition just like your Mbeke or Mba. Is it a requirement to be an im.becile for all you Osu?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by udemzyudex(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
greatiyk4u:

I can see you imagine alot

Face reality and judge with facts,

Change is here with us

Change that is killing everyone?

You and i know that, things are getting worse by the day, those supporting this government are just being subjective.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by arsenal33: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Everybody know what fashola did to the Igbos in lagos. He's next to go to London hospital

What have the igbo governors done for igbos.

except chop all the SE moni

1 Like

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by holluphemydavid(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
When his master Bubu didnt resign and u expect Fashola d minister of darkness to resign....ok let me ask him if he will

1 Like

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Klington:
minsta of darkness... . Always blaming Jonathan Wen u're more incompetent
Why won't he blame Johnathan when that Otueke sipping drunkard who knew nothing about privatization sold the country's power and distribution companies to his crook of friends who had no business running power generation companies, all they give is excuses upon excuses. And the worst part is that he gave them an air tight agreement that can never be undone. It's your DISCOS and GENCOS that you should blame and not Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
theophorus:
...This "senator" dey blab anyhow now... When Fashola go enter the Red chamber begin "Lecture" them Him go just keep quiet...

...Fashola is doing fine with the 3-Ministry. much better than those who have handle any of the Ministry before now.

If you think otherwise answer the following questions?

1. What did the previous Minister of Power do to Increase Mega-watt generation?

2. How many Kilometer of the 2nd Niger bridge was completed before Fashola took over?

3. How many Kilometre of Lagos-Ibadan was completed before Fashola took over?

4. Show me one housing scheme put in place by previous Government.

Thanks.
#Senators are just playing to the Gallery.
#Put on your Thinking Cap.
#We would feel the effect of our actions and inactions.
#Stand for Good Governance.

Its like its paining you that they are scolding your brother lol

E pain am!
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by jrusky(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thank you please tel him to be a minister is not by force if he can not bear the load any longer bro resign. Where are those praising Fashola when he was given the Minister of *Jack of all Trade*una see una lives as miserable as it is?

I sad it then Fashola will fail but his E-Warrior said no way so tell me his achievement so far?
All I could see as his achievement is he is trying to loot by pretense looking for approval of billions of naira as miscellaneous budget.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Omooniya1: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
They are scared of the truth!! truth is bitter... I trust Fashola!! he will handle una... awon werey!! eti ti po to..

3 Likes

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by DaBillionnaire: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
three:
Fashola comes across as appearing to be sanctimonious

Somebody that DISAPPEARED a billion Naira Market contract while in office

https://www.nairaland.com/3901358/how-did-babatunde-abracadabra-fashola

I honestly don't understand this 'my thief versus your thief' mentality of some Nigerians!

Are they not both thieves? Last time I checked stealing and corruption is against the law.

With d way money is being stolen in d country, do u think it is still against d law.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by PointZerom: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
hilroy:

Fool, Oro is a tradition just like your Mbeke or Mba. Is it a requirement to be an im.becile for all you Osu?

ORO people too dey display their Painment why?.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by PREBuhari2019: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oga Fashola this is Nigeria National House of Assembly not Lagos State house.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by theophorus(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
connectpoint:

Take your sentimental hellish blab to your kinds in your ignoramus booth... How much power did this administration meet? tell me.. causeLai mohammed your father would say it's 2kw..I have a vanguard publication as of May 2015 that attests that Nigeria hit 4035Mw as of May 2015....Go and check the current production capacity if it has exceeded it.. Olodo oshi.. that's why your life is the way it is.. keep following and preaching lies...and your rotten etho-centered thrash...

Please read what I wrote again... Did you see any tone of insult there?

Please learn to choose your words because you don't know who is behind the keypads.

I only ask questions and I expect answers not "insults"

You know it is very bad to deceive yourself because of hatred for someone else.
Please think deeply because whatever a man sow He would reap.

I don't usually reply mentions because I hardly have time for it.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by flowbjones(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
alcmene:
After Fashola, the hammer will also land on the mere commissioner.

Afonjas are being cut to size

What's funny?
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by mmsen: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keneking:
Fashola is better than most of them....

He knows how to talk and that is enough to deceive most gullible Nigerians that he knows what he's talking about or that he is in any way productive.

He is being exposed for what he is now that he has a real job and no Tinubu to massage his image.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by theophorus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=EasyWork001 post=58153678]

E pain am!
[/quot
Thanks.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
theophorus:

Please read what I wrote again... Did you see any tone of insult there?

Please learn to choose your words because you don't know who is behind the keypads.

I only ask questions and I expect answers not "insults"

You know it is very bad to deceive yourself because of hatred for someone else.
Please think deeply because whatever a man sow He would reap.

I don't usually reply mentions because I hardly have time for it.

Thanks.

Ode. go and educate yourself. You asked a question trying to disseminate your lies. Power hasn't increased since 215. ode. when you won't read why won't even a fool take the little understanding you have..ote oshi
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
EasyWork001:

E pain am!

Broda tell am buy robb, Fashola was trying to shine needlessly he still thinks he's a governor when only him could talk
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by adeoba2008(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
The Eight Senate is the most shameful one we ever had. Someone should also tell Saraki that Senate is not Kwara State.
Re: Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming by victorazy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Emir Of Gaya At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.