Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith (7759 Views)

Pictures From The BEZ Concert / Rooftop Mcs: Lagimo / Need Info On Modele's Adara Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith by lalaboi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lol. . .Abajo. . .

But still. . . The songs carries a message. . .It dont matter who says it. . . .The main koko be say peeps should find another alternative to make a living instead of scamming
Re: Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith by asha80(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
lalaboi:

Lol. . .Abajo. . .

But still. . . The songs carries a message. . .It dont matter who says it. . . .The main koko be say peeps should find another alternative to make a living instead of scamming

As far as nigeria remains the way it is at the moment it would be easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than for the above to happen.
Re: Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith by eldee(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
We all talk like there wasn't a time when there was no online fraud and armed robbery.
Weren't you guys around when it used to be cool to be broke and contented??

I remember the times when Tales By Moonlight stories emphasized these values every Sunday evening.
These where the things our parents taught us every day . . . we all know the story of the hardworking farmer that kept working till he struck a bag of gold.
These were the values we grew up with . . . our problem is not the fact that we got poorer, it's more of the fact that we started to find the quickest and most evil ways to make money.
There was once a time that integrity was at least worth something . . . but nah, it's now a case of how much do you own.

Now if we can't change the Babangidas and them people, the least we could do is to try to change the youth.
We can at least attempt to make them remember that a man is dead when he's lost his self respect.

Will this song change things?? I don't think so . . . But will it help?? Definitely
If every part of our lives drop a little of these seeds in us, we might change quicker than you think.
Re: Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith by javalove(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
eldee:

We all talk like there wasn't a time when there was no online fraud and armed robbery.
Weren't you guys around when it used to be cool to be broke and contented??

I remember the times when Tales By Moonlight stories emphasized these values every Sunday evening.
These where the things our parents taught us every day . . . we all know the story of the hardworking farmer that kept working till he struck a bag of gold.
These were the values we grew up with . . . our problem is not the fact that we got poorer, it's more of the fact that we started to find the quickest and most evil ways to make money.
There was once a time that integrity was at least worth something . . . but nah, it's now a case of how much do you own.

Now if we can't change the Babangidas and them people, the least we could do is to try to change the youth.
We can at least attempt to make them remember that a man is dead when he's lost his self respect.

Will this song change things?? I don't think so . . . But will it help?? Definitely
If every part of our lives drop a little of these seeds in us, we might change quicker than you think.

u dey talk sense sometimes walai. .only be say i no no wetin dey worry u wen we dey talk correct rap mata from correct rapper. . . grin grin grin grin grin i agree wiv u a hundred percent plus ten!!!!
Re: Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith by tayoast(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
that stupid boy called Kelly Handsome shd come out & reply them on this.

He believes all 'maga' songs r meant 4 him. this one is anyway
Re: Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith by mbulela: 4:05am On Feb 09, 2010
^^^^^
on another note, he can sing it at his next concert after singing 'Maga don pay'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma's Contact / FULL ALBUM: Rick Ross – Rather You Than Me (zip/mp3) Download / Download Kiss Daniel – Duro Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.