Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring (1442 Views)

MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Yoruba Prefer Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency – Afenifere / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
A twitter poll conducted by Japheth Omojuwa shows that 58% of the almost 8,000 participants prefer restructuring to outright breakup of Nigeria or secession of Biafra.

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by TheMainMan: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
T
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some people right now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
I prefer a referendum!!!!!!!!!! Just give us our referendum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by EvilMetahuman: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mumu poll
Break up or nothing

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by seunny4lif(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Break the damn country jooor
Make we break Nigeria up and we can have Odua Rep grin

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by givbitcoin: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Only the enemies of Nigeria want restructuring and they are in the minority, less than 10% I should say. What is an Ebonyi man doing with restructuring? What are Oyo, Benue people doing with restructuring? People should stop deceiving gullible Nigerians and using them for cheap political gain
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
seunny4lif:
Break the damn country jooor
Make we break Nigeria up and we can have Odua Rep grin

grin

Baba, even the people wey dey shout breakup get fear of the unknown for inside o.

If our votes would count, this would be the real reflection.

Although I wouldn't mind having my own country.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by aniomafirstson: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
oya let's conduct our own on nairaland

click like for break up or referendum

click share for restructuring

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:
Only the enemies of Nigeria want restructuring and they are in the minority, less than 10% I should say. What is an Ebonyi man doing with restructuring? What are Oyo, Benue people doing with restructuring? People should stop deceiving gullible Nigerians and using them for cheap political gain

Enemies of Nigeria?

So Nigeria is fine as is, according to you?

Now I see why you hate the Yorubas so much.

They harp about restructuring - your nightmare.

What are you afraid of exactly?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by ojobekehinde: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't get twitter account and i am in support of break up.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by seunny4lif(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:

grin

Baba, even the people wey dey shout breakup get fear of the unknown for inside o.

If our votes would count, this would be the real reflection.

Although I wouldn't mind having my own country.
grin grin
Where are you inside ?
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by attackgat: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Funny thing is that if you ask the 58% how they are going to get restructuring with the core north against it, nobody can answer

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
seunny4lif:

grin grin
Where are you inside ?

I wasn't o. I just stumbled on it upon launching my twitter app.

If say I dey, I for click the last one. grin
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by facelessangel: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Result of pool in yoruba land.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:
A poll of 8000 people and 58% said they want restructuring and you had the audacity to type that nonsense there.

Education in the core North is truly a waste
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Boyooosa(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
SW PPLE DEY ALWAYS SEE FRONT, #ISTANDWITHRESTRUCTURING
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by seunny4lif(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:

I wasn't o. I just stumbled on it upon launching my twitter app.

If say I dey, I for click the last one. grin
Which one are you inside ?
Break or not
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
seunny4lif:

Which one are you inside ?
Break or not

Okay, I now get your drift.

I am for try again.

Team restructuring.

Breaking up isn't smooth and sail for all as it's made to seem in some quarters.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by givbitcoin: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:

Enemies of Nigeria?

So Nigeria is fine as is, according to you?

Now I see why you hate the Yorubas so much.

They harp about restructuring - your nightmare.

What are you afraid of exactly?

Point of correction, I don't hate Yoruba. As a matter of fact, I don't hate anybody. I only hate bad behaviour. If only Yoruba will adjust their way of life and stop rewarding evil for good, they can make a wonderful people.

Restructuring is one evil they brought upon this country amongst others. They started with what they called sovereign national conference back then. Today, it has all grown to restructuring and they will not allow a day pass in peace.

If Lagos is economically viable what about Oyo, Ebonyi etc? Only a wicked person will want to watch his neighbour starve when he has abundance.

I'll tell you frankly that majority of these people screaming restructuring don't know what it entails.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by coptic: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
A poll of 8000 people and 58% said they want restructuring and you had the audacity to type that nonsense there.

That guy is a dullard.

I won't be surprised to find that he and Buhari are related.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by givbitcoin: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:

8000 out of how many million people? I can easily bribe 10000 students to support my idea, after all they are majority on social media. It's that easy.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by MDsambo: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
The title should be "twitter poll shows that 58% of Nigerian twitters prefer restructuring"
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by OBku4(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by givbitcoin: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
MDsambo:
The title should be "twitter poll shows that 58% of Nigerian twitters prefer restructuring"

You are wise sir.

Or better still the title could go thus: "twitter poll show 58% of ignorant children support restructuring" because I can tell you quite frankly that these are children, most of whom still get school fees from their parents. So how will they understand the hidden message about restructuring?
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by tonyzaks: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
And how many nigerians are on tweeter?
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
givbitcoin:

8000 out of how many million people? I can easily bribe 10000 students to support my idea, after all they are majority on social media. It's that easy.
Are you sure you are not a college boy because your ignorance here is making buhari look like a Gold medalist

1 Like

Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by hucienda: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Only true way to know is a Biafran referendum.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by seunny4lif(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
angry angry
Make we break am jooor
coptic:

Okay, I now get your drift.

I am for try again.

Team restructuring.
Breaking up isn't smooth and sail for all as it's made to seem in some quarters.
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
50% of Nigerians or 50% of those who took part in the polls?
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by givbitcoin: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Are you sure you are not a college boy because your ignorance here is making buhari look like a Gold medalist

Are you trying to offend me?
Re: Twitter Poll Shows That 58% Of Nigerians Prefer Restructuring by MetaPhysical: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kathmandu:

givbitcoin is a Northern Ibo protecting his investment, by fire by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:- Prof Babalola Borishade, Ex Minister, Dies In London / Arewa In Deadly Conspiration With South-east & South-south Against The Yoruba's / US Consul General And His Team Unwinds At Stanel-World In Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.