Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) (19852 Views)

Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Imo State (Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by GrandMufti: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Emenike
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
sayentease:
Two 3 bedroom flats for rent in abule onigbagbo area of Ikeja GRA.
Price: 2.5 million naira per annum
All bedrooms end suite. Best for a beautiful family that doesn't like noise. Or a bachelor who loves it quiet.

Very serene and neat environment.

Call temitope on 08106352546.

Also, an 8- bedroom duplex with 3 BQ rooms is available for rent in IKEJA GRA.
6 rooms are end suite while the rest are shared.
Price is 6 million naira per annum.
Call temitope on 08106352546 for prices

you say I should call temitope?
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
whizzyleejr:
The career was nearly destroyed by injuries...curious to know the title of the song he sang, is it you are great or pana??.....lol

I heard dat one nollywood puna was involved in d retrogression of his career
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by sayentease(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
LoveJesus87:
you say I should call temitope?

That's my name.. Call that number if you are ready to do business.. Note: I would take you to landlord straight. And you bring your lawyer and do legal signings just so you know that this isn't a scam bro
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
This life no way oh!!! That money is messi's five weeks salary. It is well
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tenim47:

them dey sign oracle
Yep
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by experimentist: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Yep
We need your service at eyimba fc. we need juju that can make us win clubs like real madrid.
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by wheelzcoded(m): 1:29am On Jul 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by ddeola: 5:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Congrats man ! wink wink wink
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2017
ebosie11:
Former Super Eagles striker Emmanuel Emenike has joined Greek champions Olympiacos on a two-year deal from Turkish club Fenerbahce

Emenike who spent five years at Fenerbahce joinedOlympiacos for a reported fee of €2.5m.

The 30-year-old is expected to join up with the rest of his teammates in Belgium where they will take on Mechelen and Lokeren next week in club friendlies ahead of the new campaign.

Speaking after his signing,he said....

"I want to let our fans know that I am here to play and give my best for the club".

"I will always give my best when I am on the pitch; for the club and its fans!"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/former-super-eagles-striker-emenike.html

How many goals did he score during the 5 years he spent in fernabache

Which trophies did he win

Junk blogging.
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2017
He can re-establish his partnership with Ideye that contributed to Nigeria winning AFCON in 2013.
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by joseph1013: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Jarus:
He can re-establish his partnership with Ideye that contributed to Nigeria winning AFCON in 2013.
LOL So you don't know that Ideye is no longer in Olympiacos?
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
joseph1013:

LOL So you don't know that Ideye is no longer in Olympiacos?

Poor me. Think I read he moved to China in January. Correct?
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
experimentist:
We need your service at eyimba fc. we need juju that can make us win clubs like real madrid.
Na my football intellect una need,not juju.. I better pass Eyimba top striker.
#Number9
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by ibrews: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
LEAGUE: Europa League Qualification.

MATCH: NSI Runavik - Dinamo Minsk.(19:30)

TIP: Dinamo Minsk wins

ODD: 1.50

MATCH: Derry City - Midtjylland (20:45)

TIP: Over 2.5 goals.

ODD:1.56

MATCH: AIK - Klaksvik (18:00)

TIP: Over 2.5 goals

ODD:1.60

MATCH: Jagiellonia - Dinamo Batumi 20:30)

ODD: 1.80

LEAGUE: Europa League Qualification

MATCH: Ordabasy - Siroki Brijeg ( 17:00)

TIP: Ordabasy wins

ODD: 1.70

LEAGUE : Europa League Qualification.

MATCH :Vasas - Beitar Jerusalem (20:30)

ODD: 1.75.

Avoid greed, grow your money step by step by choosing randomly from the tips and stake high.

DISCLAIMER : The above tips are just the product of research, studying the tactics, formations, table position and winning statistics of the teams. They are not fixed matches. Stake responsibly.

GOODLUCK. WINNING IS A STATE OF MIND.

Check here for more https://vibemarket..com.ng/2017/07/bet-tips-for-today.html?m=1
Re: Olympiacos Signs Emmanuel Emenike (Photos) by youngest85(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Edopesin:

Sure As The Games I've Won

Show me the way now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) / Moses, Oshoala Nominated For CAF African Player Of The Year. / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.