Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134554 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by donfiazo2k: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
True lie
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dahmie2013: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
I just received a call 4rm dem also. I am 4rm Ondo State. Dey said dey will send an email 2 me. Questns were basic.
Pls I just want 2 know if our Tfare will be refunded?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
dahmie2013:
I just received a call 4rm dem also. I am 4rm Ondo State. Dey said dey will send an email 2 me. Questns were basic.
Pls I just want 2 know if our Tfare will be refunded?
do You Know Whether They'll Give Us Accomodation For The Duration Of The Training?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by dahmie2013: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
do You Know Whether They'll Give Us Accomodation For The Duration Of The Training?
I don't know.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AlexisM16: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
I just got a call from them, do they need the NYSC Discharge Certificate for the training in Abuja?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
dahmie2013:
I don't know.
ok
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Areros: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
plz add 07060433101.
I just hope Nursing mothers are not exempted.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by clily: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
What of pregnant women.. Nawa ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abdul4trust1:

Hello sir, accommodation and feeding will be provided so worry not

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
AlexisM16:
I just got a call from them, do they need the NYSC Discharge Certificate for the training in Abuja?

Hello sir, nysc discharge certificate is a requiste to be community tax liaison officer.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Areros:
plz add 07060433101.
I just hope Nursing mothers are not exempted.

Hello ma'am,
Nursing mothers and pregnant women will be allowed for the training and a creche facility has been arranged for the babies, so no need to be worried.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
AOI2016:

Hello sir, nysc discharge certificate is a requiste to be community tax liaison officer.
which document(s) did you take along with u to abuja? Did u arrive in abuja a day before or on the stipulated date in ur mail from ntax?. kindly reply, thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
femiti:
which document(s) did you take along with u to abuja? Did u arrive in abuja a day before or on the stipulated date in ur mail from ntax?. kindly reply, thanks

Hello femiti,
1.We'll before now u will need to take ur documents to the venue of the interview but now that it's phone interview I don't know how dey will check the documents. However, u are advise to go with ur documents to Abuja.
2. The program starts on Monday and u are expected to be in Abuja on Sunday and messages are sent on Saturday so it's better to prepare ahead of time for those that will travel far distance to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
femiti:

Hello femiti,
1. Before now u will need to take ur documents to the venue of the interview but now that it's phone interview I don't know how dey will check the documents. However, u are advise to go with ur documents to Abuja.
2. The program starts on Monday and u are expected to be in Abuja on Sunday and messages are sent on Saturday so it's better to prepare ahead of time for those that will travel far distance to Abuja.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
ok..thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Tonyamori(f): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God , I'm so relieved .. When I was asked , I wondered and tot I cud be disqualified as a nursing mom .. But thank God [color=#770077][/color]
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Tonyamori(f): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls add me to the whatsapp group ... 08065372151
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
AOI2016:

ok, Thanks A Lot.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by bytheyan(f): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
With what I c my name is not included in ntax 3 having about 700000 applicant s while I'm in ntax with 39131 applicants for those receiving calls n mssges plz tell what's d difference
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
AOI2016:

please I Have Another Question. Will They Allow Us To Pass The Sunday Nigth In The Accomodation? And What Is The Dressing Code? Thanks And God Bless You.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2017
bytheyan:
With what I c my name is not included in ntax 3 having about 700000 applicant s while I'm in ntax with 39131 applicants for those receiving calls n mssges plz tell what's d difference
what Do You Mean Please?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by hayzhed: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2017
AOI2016:

Please, did you get a refund for your transportation expenses to and from Abuja?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
please I Have Another Question. Will They Allow Us To Pass The Sunday Nigth In The Accomodation? And What Is The Dressing Code? Thanks And God Bless You.
l

Yes sir. There will be Accomodation like I said, to which key to the room will be given to u on arrival.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2017
AOI2016:
l

Yes sir. There will be Accomodation like I said, to which key to the room will be given to u on arrival.
thank You, may God Bless You.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AOI2016: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2017
hayzhed:
Please, did you get a refund for your transportation expenses to and from Abuja?

Hello sir,

Transportation allowance will be given to everyone depending ur state. So the allowance is dependent on the state u come from. Eg. Those based in Abuja were given 5k while Lagos 14k for the pioneer set while the following batch from Lagos and abuja are still expecting . Note:you will not be given the money immediately after the training but ur account number will be collected by the ministry before u finish ur training.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Just a little Update for NPower NTax Applicants....

Following the Online Test Written by Applicants for 2017 N-VAID( Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme) Of the Federal Government Under the Ministry of Finance...

Selected Successful Applicants have Subsequently be Invited for Interviews in Abuja ( Spending 5 Days for Training ) which was Inconclusive ( As Many Applicants From States in the Country have not been Invited)...
Just recently which they said is Continuous , they have started reaching out to Some Selected Fews Through Phone Call Interview ( with questions asked Like...
1.Are u a Graduate?
2.have u completed your NYSC?
3.Can you avail yourself for training in Abuja?
4.Are you concurrently employed?...

Like they Said...This Process is Batch by Batch (State by State)

All N-TAX Applicants should remain Hopeful..

Blessed Morning Comrades

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by hayzhed: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2017
AOI2016:

Hello sir,

Transportation allowance will be given to everyone depending ur state. So the allowance is dependent on the state u come from. Eg. Those based in Abuja were given 5k while Lagos 14k for the pioneer set while the following batch from Lagos and abuja are still expecting . Note:you will not be given the money immediately after the training but ur account number will be collected by the ministry before u finish ur training.
Thanks for this timely response. God bless you
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by habtop(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
AOI2016:

Hello sir,

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AlexisM16: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
AOI2016:

I live in Lagos but in currently in Calabar, so I don't have my certificate a d want to leave to Abuja from here, would the hardcopy certificate be demanded at any time during the 5-day training in Abuja?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by AlexisM16: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
habtop:

Thanks for your swift but painstaking response to questions asked. I do not have my primary school leaving certificate handy and it is a requirement for registration. Please was it sternly required for registration at the training centre? Thank you

Who said the primary school leaving certificate is one of the requirements for registration? I don't have that very certificate as I never took the exam. What hardcopy certs are needed during the training please?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by prolificJosh(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls Add this number 08108734243 and pls I have an issue here, am currently serving, and will pass out by December but when I got the call to tell them I'll mk myself available for the training, the question now is..How do I go about the Nysc discharge certificate requested please? Will I be rejected at the training Centre without that? Am live and serve in Oyo state and I filled in Oyo state for the prog as well.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by prolificJosh(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls Add this number 08108734243 and pls I have an issue here, am currently serving, and will pass out by December but when I got the call to tell them I'll mk myself available for the training, the question now is..How do I go about the Nysc discharge certificate requested please? Will I be rejected at the training Centre without that? I live and serve in Oyo state and I filled in Oyo state for the prog as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.