Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? (719 Views)

OMG! 7ft 8in Giant Finds Love With A Woman Almost 3ft Smaller Than Him (photos) / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2010
My girlfriend is 20 years old but kinda smaller than her age. My friend says am a kidnapper and i dont like it cos my girls is not dat small, she's pretty, intelligent with high I.Q, has every a man wants in a woman and our love 4 each other is just a little less than dat of Kate Winslet n Leonardo Decaprio. She is an identical twin n i love identical twins alot and people envy me but just dont know why my friend talk ill about her. stature.
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
this is disgusting and weird.
identical twins? why do you love it so much?
there is nothing wrong with her looking younger than she is. and why do you care so much what your friends think?
did this really need a topic.
use common sense and figure it out, sheesh.
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
Thanks
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
Thanks
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by Pweety4me(f): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
Uhmm so i don't think there is anything else 2 say about dis ooo. . .
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2010
Lol, yeah, yeah I can date a girl smaller than her age
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Is Smaller Than Her Age? by solagrace: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
i think a lady younger than her age is more prefer than the ones bigger than their age.cos of future references, she will for ever look smart even when she has had allĀ  the children in her womb.the face that u both love each other has already settled it.love covereth all things says the word of God.i myself, am smaller than my age and my bfrend love me the way i am,u dont need to care abt wat pple say rather care abt wat u want for urself.kudos and carry on.its ur choice

(1) (Reply)

Scary Things Happen / What Is It With You Gals? / Should I Tell Her The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.