Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? (797 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How To Become A Successful Online Entrepreneur / Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by Olutola88(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I work in the Bank but I have a thing for business.

I have tried a couple businesses in the past and I'm grateful to God that most of them were successful.

About 3 weeks ago, I decided to venture into sales of Shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Watches etc

So far, the business has been encouraging as I've made remarkabke sales within the short period.
I think it is wise I give it my all.

Since the power of social media cannot be overemphasized, I decided to create a Facebook page VFMNigeria https://www.facebook.com/VFMNigeria/ as well as an Instagram account @VFMNigeria

I need tips on best ways to:

1. Get thousands of people to Like the Facebook page and follow on Instagram within 3 months

2. Handle deliveries across Nigeria

3. Successfully run the business (General suggestions and advice)

4. Identify potential risks and how to mitigate them

*My plan is to ensure that payments are confirmed before delivery. How do I gain trust of potential customers?

*I am ready to part with some money to help the business on the long run.

I will pay for adverts if the results will worth the financial sacrifice.

I also intend to give airtime( fastest fingers) about 10 times every month or daily if possible.

Kindly visit the Facebook page & Instagram handle to review and advise accordingly.

Bashing is also allowed; person wey wan make money no dey vex.

Thank you all

Long live Seun Osewa
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by chinybelle(f): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Run promos on those social media platform.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2017
I have an idea for you email oyexd@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by Olutola88(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I have an idea for you email oyexd@yahoo.com
I will
Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by Novak(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice work, there's no need for page likes. Run Facebook, twitter ads and track your return on investment on a monthly basis.

Have a website, email marketing and content creation plan.

With time you can expand, get an office space and go aggressively offline.
Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by Cordova: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can provide professional help in designing your ecommerce store hat will allow for all those like payment before delivery, I can also help you integrate CRM solution into the site to allow you create excellent customer experience which will grant you customer loyalty.

I have consulted for and create a number applications around that domain.

We can talk through here

www.articulatetc.com
ahmad@articulatetc.com
Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by bassdow: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Novak:
Nice work, there's no need for page likes. Run Facebook, twitter ads and track your return on investment on a monthly basis.

Have a website, email marketing and content creation plan.

With time you can expand, get an office space and go aggressively offline.

I believe this is the best Response so far.
Just be sure to be Patient and don't expect magic success overnight.

Should you need a website or Online marketing, don't hesitate to get in touch with us @ BaConSol .
Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by mcqwerty(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
What you need is a Business/Digital Marketing Consultant.

After a consultation session or two, you will get things in their proper perspective.

Email me to get started. adsstudios5@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? by Temmy6236: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olutola88:
I will
Hello bro, are you there

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tailoring Job / Purchasing Power Of Many Nigerians Has Been Reduced To Just Buying Fufu & Garri / Over $1billion In This Picture And Not ONE Black Owned...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.