Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,611 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old (34916 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2017
cry cry cry
AFONJAS and Bad parenting. Omo alaye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by deepwater(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Kai
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Victornezzar: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol... Amen o
grin
U stay at osun state ahbi
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by victorazy(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
God should not give me a husband like this or a son like this sad. I don't blame him, it seems the boy is a product of" baby mamaism ". Lord, let me be around to care for my kids.

amen
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Lilimax(f): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
No be to give woman belle show say you don mature. shocked
The father of this little boy (Falex Oluwagbotemi) is very immature and should be cautioned before
doing more harm to this boy. embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by massinola(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Who saw the name?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by permsec: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
See the e-diot grammar. Sometimes i wonder how this fools successfully scam the white folks sef.

Vagabond
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Uzr1(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Maturity Fall On You twice....
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by newheart2(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Let Me Try To Face My Business
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Kkbugatti(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
When stupidity is your middle name this what you get�
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by bunjosep(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
chisos!!...abeg shift lemme faint
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by kaymical(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Pheals:
the spirit in this thing is very diligent in work o.... smokers are liable to die young same thing to this...! but it ain't there fault na possession.. @t least I haven't a brainy medical personnel smoking before they no the effect and there prayers is direct to this kind of people! God provide so that I can pay tithe lol

the Bible doesn't say thou shall not smoke... u don't need that... it's not God that will suffer from cancer
you are on point sis
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Look at his fugly face radarada sad
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
God should not give me a husband like this or a son like this sad. I don't blame him, it seems the boy is a product of" baby mamaism ". Lord, let me be around to care for my kids.

End time daddy.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Bimpe29: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2017
He is nurturing his son to become an addictive smoker. Too bad parental carelessness for Oluwagbotemi.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by kaymical(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2017
marynPearl:
Look at his fugly face radarada sad
easy sis
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by NgHealth(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
As a father, he should know that there is nothing [url=http://www.naturallyhealthypeople.org.ng] Naturally Healthy [\url] about smoking.
And the fact that the child is just 5 should get him arrested.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by davillian(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Very soon the father will introduce him to Indian hemp, alcohol and olosho.
It's clear this man can't father a child.
The wife should sue his ass and reap him of all the money he has.
But wait O what if the the boys mother is a slay mama.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by NgHealth(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
As a father, he should know that there is nothing Naturally Healthy about smoking.
And the fact that the child is just 5 should get him arrested.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by IgboAmakaa(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Na afonja na wat do u expect
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Beverages: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

And ur prayers av been answered
He said ur d 1 4 me
I just came back from mountain grin
pastor, doctor said she doesnt have a womb. She's HIV + grin grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by dynicks(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2017
I hope the slay dad wouldn't complain when tomorrow, d boy when grown and when d cashes r gone with no source of income, starts selling of his(slay dad) properties just to purchase some dopes to keep his inner being at peace?
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by joeace2020(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2017
grin.. I would be grinning when his kid is dead in a year or two. People like this don't need remorse because stupidity is their calling. There's a reason kids aren't allowed to take certain foods and drugs into their system. Their organs are developing and not strong enough to handle the chemical components of those things but ignoramuses like these will tell you 'he knows what he wants'... Anuofia
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Nigeriadondie: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Yaba left abeg prepare bed space for this pikin. Madness and kolo combine go soon fall on d guy

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by lebete3000: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's true sha

See sexy apple bottom boots. ...
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by talk2saintify(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2017
ah pity oua Child's Child

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Victornezzar:
grin U stay at osun state ahbi
Yea
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Hexzyz(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2017
The boy might end up being a pastor. Good bred kids ends up being spoilt most times.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
the people to be blamed are the parents that raised up this guy that is allowing his son to smoke
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old by lebete3000: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's true sha

See sexy apple bottom boot. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIKMA ATANDA: Missing Daughter / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.