Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) (2796 Views)

MTN Stealing My Money... Advice Plz. / 9mobile (etisalat) Is Stealing My Data Balance / Man's Lip Bitten Off In Ghana Because He Wanted To Help Someone (Graphic PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by MKO4ever(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I will really appreciate whatever assistance I can get to identify who has been stealing my wife's Mtn card

My wife sells recharge cards somewhere in Ikeja, and when I came back from yesterday (July 5, 2017) she told me that she sold mtn N1000 card to a customer and right there, the customer tried to load it but mtn said that "the card has already been used"

Immediately, I called mtn customer care line (180) and spoke with a guy that gave his name as Olanrewaju Jamiu. I explained what happened to him and he asked for the card's serial number, he confirmed that the card was loaded at 2:34pm the previous day (i.e Tuesday July 4, 2017) but said he could not reveal the particular number that loaded the card, I pleaded with him whether he could even tell me the last three digits as a clue but he refused.

I told him that this was not the first time the person is doing such thing and getting away with it, but this time, I am really determined to pursue this one, but Olanrewaju Jamiu said there's nothing MTN can do to assist, that I should be very careful with my stocks next time. I was really pissed off with him.

The picture below is the particular card in question, Please my dear Nairalanders, if anyone could assist me with what to do, who to call that can help me reveal the thief that has been loading my cards, I will be most grateful

The card's details are:

PIN No: 7976-6233-4590-9728
S/N: 1024432062598119

Re: Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by dlondonbadboy: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
angry
Re: Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by NLorubebe(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2017
silly mtn, they will never reveal the digits of the thief
Re: Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by MKO4ever(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2017
NLorubebe:
silly mtn, they will never reveal the digits of the thief

I just hope someone can help me
cc, lalasticala, dominique, mynd44, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy
Re: Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by Fessy09(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2017
just stopped buying from that your usual wholesale outlet and start patronizing another, I think this will help cause I experienced the same thing back then while I was still into sales of recharge cards not until changed my supplier (I'm not saying the supply is responsible buh it could be)
Re: Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by MKO4ever(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Fessy09:
just stopped buying from that your usual wholesale outlet and start patronizing another, I think this will help cause I experienced the same thing back then while I was still into sales of recharge cards not until changed my supplier (I'm not saying the supply is responsible buh it could be)
Thank you, definitely the vendor has to be changed, because this isn't the first time it is happening
Re: Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) by Fessy09(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2017
MKO4ever:

Thank you, definitely the vendor has to be changed, because this isn't the first time it is happening
yea, I wish you best of luck as you carry out your investigations further .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend / Dead Bodies Discovered In Foundation Of A Church Building In Enugu Pix Inside / Young Boy Playing With His Dad's Range Rover Knocks Down Lady In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.