Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! (2779 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please guys, I need your help. A young girl from one of the African countries contacted me on my social media account to sought for help. She said that she was deceived and Trafficked to Oman by someone. And that now, she has been held captive by her abductors and their collaborators. They seized her phone and her documents, and that they have made her a slave in the house. She is being forced to cook and clean for four elderly people, and alongside about tweve other adults and ten children. They don't allow her to feed well, neither allows her to go outside to interact with others. She said that she is able to contact me with the Computer at home only during when the adults are out.
She has begged me to help her get rescued. So, guys, I need the right people and organizations that can rescue her. This girl is lovely and an innocent soul, even though she is not Nigerian but a fellow African; I wish and hope to get her out of her predicament. I need you all to help her come out, please!
I need the help of the Mods to move this thread to where a wider audience can see and help can be found from. I can't drop more details here because of the sensitivity of the matter. Please, help! She is one of us as an African, especially for a girl. Let's save her. We all know about how our people are being treated in some Arabic countries like the one mentioned. This is a picture of the lady.

2 Shares

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by taylor88(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
embarassed
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
O my God
She really need help
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
darling2222:
O my God
She really need help
She does. I am so heartbroken. She needs help. I don't know how to go about it, that's why I brought it here. Since she is not a Nigerian, I don't know which right organisation can handle this her case. I need advice and direction, please!
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by okuya: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
contact her country’s embassy in Oman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Michelle70(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
2elliot:
She does. I am so heartbroken. She needs help. I don't know how to go about it, that's why I brought it here. Since she is not a Nigerian, I don't know which right organisation can handle this her case. I need advice and direction, please!
This is the second time i am hearing something like this.

The abductions and lockdown of people

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Botking: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bro contact the embassy of her country in Oman

4 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Michelle70(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
2elliot:
u dont even have much info.

Where is she, what is the name of the street, etc.

The world too big to look for her without specifics

2 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle70:
u dont even have much info.

Where is she, what is the name of the street, etc.

The world too big to look for her without specifics
I don't have much info yet. She promised you get some of her traffickers names when she is doing cleanup in their rooms tomorrow. Please, this girl needs help. She phone has been seized. Though she gave me the contact of her younger brother in Uganda. I am willing to she the few details I already have with anyone willing to help. Since the said girl is not from Nigeria, I don't now which organization or persons to meet that can handle this matter. As an African, I am heartbroken. I have been unable to live normally ever since her revelation, knowing fully that some one is suffering over there. I want that girl to be saved.

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Botking:
Bro contact the embassy of her country in Oman
I am not in Oman. I am in Nigeria. We got talking on Facebook, and she revealed that to me. And I don't know how to go about to contact Ugandan authority.
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Nemesis0147(m): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:
I am not in Oman. I am in Nigeria. We got talking on Facebook, and she revealed that to me. And I don't know how to go about to contact Ugandan authority.
https://www.embassypages.com/oman-consulate-kampala-uganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Karlovych: 2:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Are you sure the young lady in question is not Slawormir's colleague?

13 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Michelle70(m): 3:13am On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:
I don't have much info yet. She promised you get some of her traffickers names when she is doing cleanup in their rooms tomorrow. Please, this girl needs help. She phone has been seized. Though she gave me the contact of her younger brother in Uganda. I am willing to she the few details I already have with anyone willing to help. Since the said girl is not from Nigeria, I don't now which organization or persons to meet that can handle this matter. As an African, I am heartbroken. I have been unable to live normally ever since her revelation, knowing fully that some one is suffering over there. I want that girl to be saved.
This is the new format yahoo boys use.

They will entice u with sweet offer.
When u meet them, they will take u to their house, lock u up and start beating u while forcing u to do whatever they like.

The only way to avoid these people is to have good morals and reject offers that looks like short-cut.
If u are caught in their trap, ur chances of escaping is almost equal to zero and if u are not needed again, they will dispose u

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by newdawnlive: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2022
mumu you will be scam

3 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by robinso01(m): 5:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Believe her at your own risk.

4 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 07kjb: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2022
newdawnlive:
mumu you will be scam

Everything no be scam

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by tolugar: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:
Please guys, I need your help. A young girl from one of the African countries contacted me on my social media account to sought for help. She said that she was deceived and Trafficked to Oman by someone. And that now, she has been held captive by her abductors and their collaborators. They seized her phone and her documents, and that they have made her a slave in the house. She is being forced to cook and clean for four elderly people, and alongside about tweve other adults and ten children. They don't allow her to feed well, neither allows her to go outside to interact with others. She said that she is able to contact me with the Computer at home only during when the adults are out.
She has begged me to help her get rescued. So, guys, I need the right people and organizations that can rescue her. This girl is lovely and an innocent soul, even though she is not Nigerian but a fellow African; I wish and hope to get her out of her predicament. I need you all to help her come out, please!
I need the help of the Mods to move this thread to where a wider audience can see and help can be found from. I can't drop more details here because of the sensitivity of the matter. Please, help! She is one of us as an African, especially for a girl. Let's save her. We all know about how our people are being treated in some Arabic countries like the one mentioned.

Take it Easy bro.

Na old Format

Soon you will start sending funds

2004-2007 doings

3 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by CeazerMafia22(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Everything is not scam.
people are passing through hell on a daily basis. you just have to thank God you are doing fine DM me let's talk, I think I have a way to help her out. God bless us all
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by RestructureNig1: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:

The Arabs never end slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2022
RestructureNig1:

The Arabs never end slavery
They never did. While we talk about the American and the British every other day, which they have shown much commitment to change, the Arabs(and sadly the entire moslim world), has continued their inhuman treatment of blacks. Their wickedness against us is not being talked enough. Our leaders don't even care to condemn those devils.
These girl is being made to slave for over 30 persons in one house four the past 5years. She rarely rest or sleep. She said that she dare not complain or say that she is sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
Everything is not scam.
people are passing through hell on a daily basis. you just have to thank God you are doing fine DM me let's talk, I think I have a way to help her out. God bless us all
Thanks. It took me after a lot of scrunity to kinda believe her story, and this is because I have heard and read if similar cases, especially in countries like Oman.
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
Everything is not scam.
m
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by KingMack(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2022
go NAPTIP office
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2022
KingMack:
go NAPTIP office
Okay. Do they have offices nationwide? I am in Bayelsa state, and would like to know.
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by KingMack(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:
Okay. Do they have offices nationwide? I am in Bayelsa state, and would like to know.

They do
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2022
KingMack:

They do
Okay. Thank you. I will approach them. But I just wish I could get the support of influential people to take up the matter. This kind of case needs the right push to achieve tangeable result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Zonefree(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:
Okay. Thank you. I will approach them. But I just wish I could get the support of influential people to take up the matter. This kind of case needs the right push to achieve tangeable result.
I don't want to believe you're this naive.

She had access to a computer, and you're the only person she contacted? A total stranger from Nigeria undecided. Are you this dumb or something

2 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by 2elliot: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:

I don't want to believe you're this naive.

She had access to a computer, and you're the only person she contacted? A total stranger from Nigeria undecided. Are you this dumb or something

Lol. Guy, I stingy pass Peter Obi o. Shishi, no body go see from my money. I have been the one that have probe to get much of these details, because she is scared. Two girls have been trafficked in my presence, but at the time it happened, I didn't see it that way. The girls where promised work in the abroad, and they willingly went. But after seeing and reading stuffs like this type, I regreted not raising an alarm. So, this particular case, I won't want to let it slide. I want to be disappointed at the end of the day, than doing nothing if it is real. These stuffs happen.
Meanwhile, she said that she was deceived by a fellow Ugandan woman who promised her work. And that when she got there, they seized her passport. She has spent five years with them. At a certain point they seized her phone too. She is going to 25yrs of age. Her own case is that they made her a domestic slave, instead of the normal sex slave. She said that she is forced to cook and clean for a family of over 20 persons(with four elder ones). She said that she is able to communicate with me with the children's phone or their desktop when the adults are away for work or prayers. She has equally sent me her brothers phone contact in Uganda. She is afraid of contacting people in Uganda because she is scared that the madam who trafficked her may find out and then deal with her.
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by GeneralPula: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
How your own take be wey make her contact you?
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Whiteshield: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
She can contact you on Facebook but she can't contact her Embassy online?

Okay o
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by newdawnlive: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
07kjb:

Everything no be scam
continue
Re: A Young Lady Trafficked To Oman, Has Contacted Me For Rescue: Please Help! by Zonefree(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
2elliot:
Lol. Guy, I stingy pass Peter Obi o. Shishi, no body go see from my money. I have been the one that have probe to get much of these details, because she is scared. Two girls have been trafficked in my presence, but at the time it happened, I didn't see it that way. The girls where promised work in the abroad, and they willingly went. But after seeing and reading stuffs like this type, I regreted not raising an alarm. So, this particular case, I won't want to let it slide. I want to be disappointed at the end of the day, than doing nothing if it is real. These stuffs happen.
Meanwhile, she said that she was deceived by a fellow Ugandan woman who promised her work. And that when she got there, they seized her passport. She has spent five years with them. At a certain point they seized her phone too. She is going to 25yrs of age. Her own case is that they made her a domestic slave, instead of the normal sex slave. She said that she is forced to cook and clean for a family of over 20 persons(with four elder ones). She said that she is able to communicate with me with the children's phone or their desktop when the adults are away for work or prayers. She has equally sent me her brothers phone contact in Uganda. She is afraid of contacting people in Uganda because she is scared that the madam who trafficked her may find out and then deal with her.
This format is as old as Methuselah. She want to manipulate you to fall in love with her out of pity, that's when you'll see the billings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet / [PHOTOS] Flying Bird Allegedly Turns Into A Human Being In Port Harcourt / DOWEN: If Buruji Kashamu Was Still Alive, Those Who Published His Son’s Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.