Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Full Biography And Net Worth Of Hushpuppi – His Date Of Birth And How He Lives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Biography And Net Worth Of Hushpuppi – His Date Of Birth And How He Lives (5219 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Biography And Net Worth Of Hushpuppi – His Date Of Birth And How He Lives by okevibes: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2017
FULL BIOGRAPHY AND NET WORTH OF HUSHPUPPI – HIS DATE OF BIRTH AND HOW HE LIVES
Extravagant Ray Hushpuppi (born Igbalodely on June 14) also called “Aja Puppi” a.k.a Aja 4, is a Malaysian-base-Nigerian philanthropist. Hushpuppi is best known for his luxurious lifestyle he lives both home and abroad. The young man has taste for good things as he is highly fashionable. Hushpuppi reviewed that he used to be a heavy gambler. The pictures he shares on his social media handles show the kind of life he lives as he believes highly in living large and having fun to the fullest. He works hard for his money after all.

In a recent social media fight between Hushpuppi and some Nigerian celebrities like Davido, this is what Hushpuppi has to say; “I’m specially taking today out to appreciate everyone of you great people out there that have met me in person from all over the world in the places I have been and showed me massive love over this internet fake hatred, a lot of you took courage to say hi to me, take pictures with me and offered me drinks or take my bills and so many more in different locations all over the world. It’s amazing to experience such amazing side of humans expressing love to one another sharing laughters, hugs and even as small as handshakes. Believe me, a lot of you told me you like what I do, you like how I brought myself and my family from nothing to something.

SEE MORE AT: http://www.sungist.info/full-biography-n-date-birth-lives/

Re: Full Biography And Net Worth Of Hushpuppi – His Date Of Birth And How He Lives by taylor88(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
good
Re: Full Biography And Net Worth Of Hushpuppi – His Date Of Birth And How He Lives by Leboska(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2017
It's not complete.

(1) (Reply)

Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands / Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures / Photos: Mary J Blige And Tiwa Savage's Emotional Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.