Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Dajurist Is Gay!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dajurist Is Gay!!! (542 Views)

SHOCKING Stories Of Being GAY In Nigeria / Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique / Nigerian Gay Couple Go Shopping In Delta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dajurist Is Gay!!! by Dajurist(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Everybody should have heard by now:The 16 year old igbo rapper Dajurist is apparently a closeted homosexual.That at least is what is written in an artcle on the vanguard newspaper headline on april.2. And it wasn't long before this piece of news spread around the entire country.In the ensuing days, more than 5 television spots,articles,blog entries and post on twitter and twitter referred to the items.During an exclusive interview with the talk talk crew of wazobia max tv. the young rapper said:"I AM NOT INTO WOMEN INFACT I HATE WOMEN I PREFER THE COMPANY OF MALE INSTEAD OF WOMEN,GIRLS OR LADIES".And that has been proven with these photos.

(1) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Kano (photos) / Nigerian IG User Posts Picture Of Thieves Who Stole Her Phone / I Encourage My Children To Speak Like I Do - Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.