Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed (908 Views)

Business Ideas Needed ASAP / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed by goodbobo: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2007
i have contact with an entertainment and event managment company in the US . The company is expanding and wants to come and establish in nigeria . But they want me to come up with ideas , something different .
I said to myself that i have guys in nairaland that can come out with nice ideas on what we can do here in nigeria , what we can offer .
Re: Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed by didisky(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
I have a frined who is into that.mail me at marvis@engineer.com and i will send u my number so we can talk,then meet her in her office.She would be of great help
Re: Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed by naijacutee(f): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2007
Depends on what sort of ideas you want as you didn't go into any great detail about what you want.

You could organisefor some big acts to come and perform in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. That would be an instant, predictable sucess.
Re: Nairalander Come To My Rescue . Ideas Needed by goodbobo: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2007
thanks didisky and naijacutee for your responce . One of the major thing we are going into organising shows for american stars to come perform here and nigerian stars to go abroad to perform too but what myself and my contact want now is something completely different . something that people into show biz in nigeria have not gone into .
We want to be different and unique .

Waiting for more responces .

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Are Using Graphcard? / Hi Guys! Another Laudable Investment On Board / 10 Top Opportunities On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.