Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Sexual Purity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Purity (443 Views)

Sexual Purity In Relationships / The Importance Of Sexual Purity / How You Can Maintain Sexual Purity In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Purity by Marioplus(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
St. Maria Gorretti my patroness in Sexual Purity pray for me, our youths in this generation and the whole human race to live practical and genuine life of Victory and Control over our Sexual Urge/Desires/Advertisements e.t.c through the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

TODAY IS THE FEAST OF ST. MARIA GORETTI.
Today is the feast of my saintly friend, St. Maria Goretti.
ST. MARIA GORETTI
St. Maria Goretti is a twelve-year old Italian girl known as a model and witness to chastity. Maria was born in 1890 to Luigi and Assunta Goretti. Her family was poor, and she was uneducated. So, she had to stay at home and care for her four little siblings while her parents work in the fields. When she was ten, her father died, and her mother carried out the work with other relatives and neighbours. One of the neighbours, Alessandro, was attracted to Maria, and he tried to seduce her. When Maria rejected him several times, he was very angry at her, and tried to rape her. Maria fought him off crying: “No! No! No! Alessandro; it is a sin.” He ended up stabbing her fourteen times with a knife. She died the following day after receiving the Holy Communion. Before she died, she forgave Alessandro saying, “I hope that he too will be with me in paradise.” Alessandro went to prison. Eight years later, he had a dream in which Maria appeared to him offering him fourteen lilies. He experienced a deep conversion, and when he was released from prison, he went to Maria’s mother to beg for forgiveness. Pope Pius XII canonized Maria Goretti in 1950, in the presence of her mother, Assunta Goretti. It was the first time in history that a mother was present for her child’s canonization.
OFFICIAL PRAYER TO ST. MARIA GORETTI
O St. Maria Goretti, who, strengthened by God’s grace, did not hesitate, even at the age of twelve, to shed your blood and to sacrifice life itself to defend your virginal purity, look graciously on the unhappy human race, which has strayed far from the path of eternal salvation. Teach us all, especially youth, with what courage and promptitude we should flee, for the love of Jesus, anything that could offend Him or stain our souls with sin. Obtain for us from our Lord, victory in temptation, comfort in the sorrows of life, and the grace which we earnestly beg you to grant us our prayers (mention your intention); and may we one day enjoy with you the imperishable glory of Heaven. Amen.
WORDS OF ST. MARIA GORETTI.
1. To her mother, Assunta Goretti, after the death of the father, Luigi Goretti:
"Mother, God will not abandon us".
2. To her younger brother who was crying for a new pair of shoes for Sunday masses:
" Jesus does not look at your shoes, he looks at your heart".
3. To her murderer, Alessandro as he attempted to rape her:
"No! No! No! Alessandro! It is a sin! God does not want this. If you do this, you will go to hell".
4. To her mother after she had been stabbed fourteen times by Alessandro:
" It was Alessandro, Mama. He wanted to do an ugly sin and I said 'no'. And then he gave me many brows".
5. To the priest who gave her the last sacrament when he asked her whether she had given her murderer:
"Yes, for the love of Jesus, I pardon him; and I want him to be with me in heaven".
The Miracle Of St. Maria Goretti.
Giuseppe Cupa of Italy, a stone cutter and a poor day-labourer, with a wife and four children had his right foot crushed by a fallen bolder. The doctors have decided to amputate the injured leg. The wife got a picture of Maria Goretti, and placed it beneath the bandages of the injured leg. The following morning, May 8, 1947, there was no sign of injury, and his health was normal enough for him to return to his heavy work.
Letter Of Alessandro Sperenelli, The Murderer Of St. Maria Goretti.
" I ask pardon of the world, of the outrage done to the martyr, Maria Goretti, and to purity. I exhort everyone to keep away from immoral shows, from dangers from occasions that can lead to sin".
Re: Sexual Purity by VERTEX1: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Marioplus:
St. Maria Gorretti my patroness in Sexual Purity pray for me, our youths in this generation and the whole human race to live practical and genuine life of Victory and Control over our Sexual Urge/Desires/Advertisements e.t.c through the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

TODAY IS THE FEAST OF ST. MARIA GORETTI.
Today is the feast of my saintly friend, St. Maria Goretti.
ST. MARIA GORETTI
St. Maria Goretti is a twelve-year old Italian girl known as a model and witness to chastity. Maria was born in 1890 to Luigi and Assunta Goretti. Her family was poor, and she was uneducated. So, she had to stay at home and care for her four little siblings while her parents work in the fields. When she was ten, her father died, and her mother carried out the work with other relatives and neighbours. One of the neighbours, Alessandro, was attracted to Maria, and he tried to seduce her. When Maria rejected him several times, he was very angry at her, and tried to rape her. Maria fought him off crying: “No! No! No! Alessandro; it is a sin.” He ended up stabbing her fourteen times with a knife. She died the following day after receiving the Holy Communion. Before she died, she forgave Alessandro saying, “I hope that he too will be with me in paradise.” Alessandro went to prison. Eight years later, he had a dream in which Maria appeared to him offering him fourteen lilies. He experienced a deep conversion, and when he was released from prison, he went to Maria’s mother to beg for forgiveness. Pope Pius XII canonized Maria Goretti in 1950, in the presence of her mother, Assunta Goretti. It was the first time in history that a mother was present for her child’s canonization.
OFFICIAL PRAYER TO ST. MARIA GORETTI
O St. Maria Goretti, who, strengthened by God’s grace, did not hesitate, even at the age of twelve, to shed your blood and to sacrifice life itself to defend your virginal purity, look graciously on the unhappy human race, which has strayed far from the path of eternal salvation. Teach us all, especially youth, with what courage and promptitude we should flee, for the love of Jesus, anything that could offend Him or stain our souls with sin. Obtain for us from our Lord, victory in temptation, comfort in the sorrows of life, and the grace which we earnestly beg you to grant us our prayers (mention your intention); and may we one day enjoy with you the imperishable glory of Heaven. Amen.
WORDS OF ST. MARIA GORETTI.
1. To her mother, Assunta Goretti, after the death of the father, Luigi Goretti:
"Mother, God will not abandon us".
2. To her younger brother who was crying for a new pair of shoes for Sunday masses:
" Jesus does not look at your shoes, he looks at your heart".
3. To her murderer, Alessandro as he attempted to rape her:
"No! No! No! Alessandro! It is a sin! God does not want this. If you do this, you will go to hell".
4. To her mother after she had been stabbed fourteen times by Alessandro:
" It was Alessandro, Mama. He wanted to do an ugly sin and I said 'no'. And then he gave me many brows".
5. To the priest who gave her the last sacrament when he asked her whether she had given her murderer:
"Yes, for the love of Jesus, I pardon him; and I want him to be with me in heaven".
The Miracle Of St. Maria Goretti.
Giuseppe Cupa of Italy, a stone cutter and a poor day-labourer, with a wife and four children had his right foot crushed by a fallen bolder. The doctors have decided to amputate the injured leg. The wife got a picture of Maria Goretti, and placed it beneath the bandages of the injured leg. The following morning, May 8, 1947, there was no sign of injury, and his health was normal enough for him to return to his heavy work.
Letter Of Alessandro Sperenelli, The Murderer Of St. Maria Goretti.
" I ask pardon of the world, of the outrage done to the martyr, Maria Goretti, and to purity. I exhort everyone to keep away from immoral shows, from dangers from occasions that can lead to sin".

This is the best Topic in the history of Nairaland, God bless you OP For posting it In Romance Section.

(1) (Reply)

Honestpen Writes: Common Lies We Tell Ourselves. / Is This True About Women? / "Your Breasts Have Cancer" Guys Blast Lady With Big Sagging Boobs In A Sac Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.