Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies (42564 Views)

Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS / Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by realestniggah: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
the life is not fair at all
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by NinaArsenal(f): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
MoreWahala:
undecided
Chicken change undecided
Did he not see what Mompha Ismaila the Dubai bureau the change guy flaunted? That's real flaunting.
If you want to show your stupidity by Flaunting cash on Social media, do it it well.
Chicken change abi fowl change, show us your own.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Nigerian Musician, Davido shows he doesn't care about the whole industry drama involving his counterparts, Tekno and Wizkid.

He posed with different currencies on his bed as he smokes blunt. Davido is currently on his 30 billion tour.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/davido-poses-with-wads-of-cash-of.html

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Kennitrust(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
the poster want me to force myself and get money or..?
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by elmessiahs(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wish evans wasn't caught,cud have paid $1 million as ramsome then tell me hafa
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by arewaboy01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
na nw d guy wan start dy use mj.... gud 4 him Atleast him go wise
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by saphejay(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland with old junk.. That picture is 3days old
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok boy extra weed and foolish rain on you
every topic on NL u dey dere.u get work so?
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by fitted60(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
goshen26:
Davido is a 'Children'
not even a child! Yea mogbe

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Evablizin(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Adikam:
every topic on NL u dey dere.u get work so?
i no get find one for me
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Beverages: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
OBO Money fall on you
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Kendroid: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
All my life, i haven't seen any kid from a rich home who behaves as childish as dis Nigga!! undecided

Stupidity fall on u grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nature223: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
my niqqa money fall you
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by AlvanT(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kendroid:
All my life, i haven't seen any kid from a rich home who behaves as childish as dis Nigga!! undecided

Stupidity fall on u grin
Asin ehh!! I have seen o,just they're few! All these shouldn't be anything to them now haha!
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
goshen26:
Davido is a 'Children'
Hmm, more weed on u and davido
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
frog money grin
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Okpabidavid(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
O..B..O u geh mouth

1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by vecman222(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shortyy:
Davido half frog, half turtle.

Fear God madam... Do you kwn him before now?? Why insult him this way..
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Gobhanky: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
David.
U dey learn

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Philinho(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
with frog voice
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Bobby808: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
dayleke:
What is wrong with these people na?
celebs are generally no human beings. That is why the ladies leave marriages every second. Since these one are young boys, thier is to misbehave.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by kinglee007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
P

I

K

I

N

undecided
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Damilaredrey24(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland Comedy Skit Of The Week - *Mr fOOL*
I Can't Stop Laughing After Watching Dis Comedy Skit.

*Mr fOOL*

Watch, Share and subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more skit. Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCUqApfEE4
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by 2bam: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
So childish!!!
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by zealblinks(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
frog man
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by HyconMojo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
An artiste took his normal picture and the op labeled it as " with different kinds of currencies" . Davido can't be showing off with this little cash
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Damilaredrey24(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland Comedy Skit Of The Week

I Can't Stop Laughing After Watching Dis Comedy Skit.

*Mr fOOL*

Watch, Share and subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more skit. Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCUqApfEE4
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by mayweather145: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
person no go post picture again, without ppl mentioning wizkid?
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by ExInferis(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Peter Pan: The boy who refused to grow up.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by YelloweWest: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
All that money no reach 500,000 naira mumu boy
E pass o
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by RaeMystix: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
He ought to spend that money towards hiring an English tutor and a speech therapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Stars Who Died In 2021 / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.