Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies (42565 Views)

Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS / Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Davincil: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Kendroid: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
Asin ehh!! I have seen o,just they're few! All these shouldn't be anything to them now haha!

I think by now, he should already been used to having Huge cash around.

C'mon the guy wasn't even born in Nigeria. He should have been a step ahead of these Niqqaz he is competing.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
He is imitating American Boxer, Floyd Mayweather.

Copycating is bad!

Save for the future and or invest in charities
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by AlvanT(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kendroid:

I think by now, he should already been used to having Huge cash around.

C'mon the guy wasn't even born in Nigeria. He should have been a step ahead of these Niqqaz he is competing.
The thing just weak me wella my brother! Money does not define anybody at all!
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by toneawe(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
LegendVibes:

undecided
This dude needs some help either from EFCC or the psychiatrist. He is always displaying his foolishness thinking he is living life. Bill Gate had much more than this and he used it wisely by investing in lives of the orphanages. Mumu²
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Kendroid: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
AlvanT:
The thing just weak me wella my brother! Money does not define anybody at all!
Yea, i totally agree with. it is our self worth that defines who we really are!!

Sometimes i doubt d dude's age! HONESTLY

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by RapportNaija(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
DMW Davido the king of Naija Music. I fall for you, oya fall on me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Safiaa(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
swiz123:
Except Naira.what a country with shitty celebs as inhabitants
what value does naira have in the world?
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by MhiztaOgaBoss: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote][/quote][url][/url] undecided .
All this country celeb just weak me.. Why not use our own currency? Mtchew... Ndi ara
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by bazetu: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Money fall on you
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by dayleke: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bobby808:
celebs are generally no human beings. That is why the ladies leave marriages every second. Since these one are young boys, thier is to misbehave.

I hope it's not too late for them to learn jare....
Some don pass before them na, where dem dey today?
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by MoreWahala: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
NinaArsenal:
Chicken change abi fowl change, show us your own.
If not that you are a numbskull with empty brain, you will know I am condemning the showing off, and you asking me to show my own? It's either this Dumbness is peculiar to you or it's is a family curse.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
edlion57:
My brother with all this ur money I still see u as a kid...grow up

No vex Bros, money no dey look age.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by 9itewolf(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Seems I am the only one who noticed the pose.........dat man dey celebrate glorious day nii lolz..... Axe fall on u grin grin
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by NinaArsenal(f): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
MoreWahala:

If not that you are a numbskull with empty brain, you will know I am condemning the showing off, and you asking me to show my own? It's either this Dumbness is peculiar to you or it's is a family curse.
I believe your brain cells are dead and buried that's why u lack morals. Grow up kid. Like I said show us your own money since davido own is chicken money. Anu nmpama, broke ass nigga.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by MoreWahala: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
NinaArsenal:
I believe your brain cells are dead and buried that's why u lack morals. Grow up kid. Like I said show us your own money since davido own is chicken money. Anu nmpama, broke ass nigga.
look at this Iberibe, Evans family member looking for who to kidnap.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by NinaArsenal(f): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
MoreWahala:

look at this Iberibe, Evans family member looking for who to kidnap.
Amadioha fall on you miscreant.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by sagaxity(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Can see any wads of cash there OP...
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by ahamonyeka(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
small boy.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
see weed for my guy mouth
is he going to be jailed for smoking weed? i hear people can be jailed for smoking weed in nigeria grin
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
this juvenile delinquent needs to grow up! I do see billionaire dangote showing off his toys.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by kaystick86(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
My pikin get sense pass this boy.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
kaystick86:
My pikin get sense pass this boy.
honestly! and my son is only 5 years old grin.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
NDLEA no see am oooooooo!!! if na we dem for come do arrest
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Healer007: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
What now concerns us

Mxw

undecided
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Successdude(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
smackimorn:
Check out my signature.

Logo designs
Business card
Brand names
3D designs
Logo animation.
lets talk on whatsapp.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by KendrickAyomide: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
gypsey:
is he going to be jailed for smoking weed? i hear people can be jailed for smoking weed in nigeria grin
as a Nigerian u suppose know say Law in a Lawless country no dey apply to everybody
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
as a Nigerian u suppose know say Law in a Lawless country no dey apply to everybody
sorry I am not a Nigerian grin
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by KendrickAyomide: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
gypsey:
UK ? Oya leave our forum !! grin
gypsey:
UK ? Oya leave our forum !!
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
grin UK ? Oya leave our forum !! grin UK ? Oya leave our forum !!
ofcourse! that's the reason why I was asking if smoking weed in nigeria a crime? grin i guess the nigerian law doesn't apply to davido!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo / Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time / Kcee Shops For Gucci Outfits & Joystick Opener (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.