Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,216 members, 7,867,547 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Maheeda’s Hilarious Reaction To Wizkid, Davido And Tekno’s International Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda’s Hilarious Reaction To Wizkid, Davido And Tekno’s International Rant (333 Views)

Simi Slays In Beautiful Outfit, Her Mother Gives Hilarious Reaction / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Maheeda Reacts To Wizkid, Davido And Tekno’s 'International' Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda’s Hilarious Reaction To Wizkid, Davido And Tekno’s International Rant by okevibes: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Maheeda’s hilarious reaction to Wizkid, Davido and Tekno’s International rant
Controversial nudist, Caroline Sam, popularly known as Maheeda has thrown a subtle sub to Wizkid, Davido and Tekno after their whole International supremacy.
Recall that Tekno joined the rant yesterday when he tweeted about International supremacy. Maheeda has now reacted, she wrote;

“This people self with their international mouth , we wey be Abroad citizens self we no dey make noise  , abi make we give them plenty invite to come do shows?   I’m just Kidding ohhh , chei I don talk pas my mouth today ohhh … na joke ohhh!!”

SEE MORE AT: http://www.sungist.info/maheedas-hilario-international-rant/

Re: Maheeda’s Hilarious Reaction To Wizkid, Davido And Tekno’s International Rant by softwerk(f): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmm!!!

This one 'hairy' toto don dey cratch am again angry

Mtcheeew embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Top 10. Richest Pastors And Their Networth No I Will Shock You / I Need Someone To Run A Music/party Booking Blog / The Nigerian University Carnival Queen 2017 To Hold This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.