Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,813 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Top 10. Richest Pastors And Their Networth No I Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10. Richest Pastors And Their Networth No I Will Shock You (332 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2017 List) - 9jaflaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10. Richest Pastors And Their Networth No I Will Shock You by ducane: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
See Top 10 Richest Pastors in Nigeria And Their Net Worth
The Lord never forsakes his own; these men have dedicated their lives to serve God. Preaching the gospel, winning souls for Christ, healing the sick, helping the less privileged amongst other things.
In 2011, Forbes published a list of the top five richest pastors in Nigeria. Leading the list is Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith World Outreach Ministries AKA Winner’s Chapel with an estimated worth of $150 million. Upgrading the 2011 list, we have added 5 more worthy wealthy pastors to the 2011 list. The names on the list was judged based on their investments, lifestyle, and popularity of the church. This list includes the names of nine Pentecostal churches pastors and one catholic priest.
1. Bishop David Oyedepo
David Oyedepo is the founder and presiding bishop of the Living Faith Church also known as Winner’s Chapel. According to a report by Forbes in 2011, Oyedepo is worth about $150 million.
Read more at

http://www.techniquewide.com/2017/07/top-10-richest-pastor-in-nigeria-no-1.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Have You Listened To Wizkid's New Album? Yes (rate It 1-10) / [music] Ikoboy – Bless / My Daughter Is Sound And Well, I Lost One And I Won't Lose This One - Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.