Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell (47389 Views)

N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. / Aos Orwell Aptitude Test Invitation / Apply For Graduate Trainee Program At AOS Orwell Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sasquareT(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
could it be that shortlisting have started already ? am just curious cos of the second message they are sending to people to login and updates their info.
they're asking them to put in their class of degree and I think there was no provisions for that in the first registration.
please what is really going on?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by pkpk: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2017
sasquareT:
could it be that shortlisting have started already ? am just curious cos of the second message they are sending to people to login and updates their info.
they're asking them to put in their class of degree and I think there was no provisions for that in the first registration.
please what is really going on?
Class of degree was in the forst form
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2017
mbv90:
Showing blank after submission done it over 25times just frustrated jare.....nonsense site!
Here's the solution, Log on using http://www.aosorwell.com/career/graduate_trainees-99.html click on the apply now button, log on and fill your details, enter captcha code and click APPLY.

When it brings the blank page, just click back on you browser to the previous application filling page. ensure that all your details are still intact.

then go to the top of their web page, click on careers, you'll see the graduate trainee ad, click apply through that page, and then check if all your details are still intact, enter the captcha code and then click apply.

NB: I used chrome, so i'll advice you do the same

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by buske(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
sasquareT:

well after you have fill in your information submit it if a blank page appear refills your info again and submit, continue this until it tell you that you enter wrong capchat, then just close your browser and open it again you will see all your info intact then scroll down immediately and enter your capchat, submit immediately, if you follow this process am sure you will push through..
note you have to be very fast about it, at least submit in less than few seconds immediately you open your browser for the second time.

Have tried this.. Didn't work!
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by buske(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Thavybe:
Here's the solution, Log on using http://www.aosorwell.com/career/graduate_trainees-99.html click on the apply now button, log on and fill your details, enter captcha code and click APPLY.

When it brings the blank page, just click back on you browser to the previous application filling page. ensure that all your details are still intact.

then go to the top of their web page, click on careers, you'll see the graduate trainee ad, click apply through that page, and then check if all your details are still intact, enter the captcha code and then click apply.

NB: I used chrome, so i'll advice you do the same

Didn't work too
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by odebbs(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
hello house... I registered for this a long a week ago... and was sent a mail stating "thank you for registring, this is your username​ and password.

Tho I noticed that after registration I was told thank you for registring into the Graduate Traning and they said something like your resume will be in our Database for a year.

The main point am driving at is that I logged in this morning and didn't see any job status or my application status. infact it was bringing a fresh page asking about my Candidate Credentials..

So please house should I simply fill in the Candidate credentials again or just ignore it since I was sent a thank you message after applying the first time.

I don't want to do multiple Application
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by buske(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2017
This is what worked for me.

I went through this link and my application went through instantly.

[url] http://www.aosorwell.com/career/graduate_trainees-99.html[/url]

Guys having blank page submission problem should try this.

Go through that link and click on apply
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2017
buske:

Didn't work too
Wow, i've done it twice now and it worked. Their site is just a headache.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by tunafishbabs(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
A question for all the people that got it right. Are u saying that if u login now, all your details are still intact?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by tejiri4(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
tunafishbabs:
A question for all the people that got it right. Are u saying that if u login now, all your details are still intact?

Don't think so
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by simplebb: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
tunafishbabs:

Since we have gotten a positive feedback, no need worrying. The details have been saved on their database for further reviewing.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by tejiri4(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
simplebb:

Since we have gotten a positive feedback, no need worrying. The details have been saved on their database for further reviewing.

strongly believe that too
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by somebody1: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
odebbs:
hello house... I registered for this a long a week ago... and was sent a mail stating "thank you for registring, this is your username​ and password.

Tho I noticed that after registration I was told thank you for registring into the Graduate Traning and they said something like your resume will be in our Database for a year.

The main point am driving at is that I logged in this morning and didn't see any job status or my application status. infact it was bringing a fresh page asking about my Candidate Credentials..

So please house should I simply fill in the Candidate credentials again or just ignore it since I was sent a thank you message after applying the first time.

I don't want to do multiple Application
same issue with me 2. I am kind of confused...some people have received email from them to include their class of degree sef
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by tejiri4(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
somebody1:
same issue with me 2. I am kind of confused...some people have received email from them to include their class of degree sef

class of degree is in the form under education. maybe dey jump pass it without noticing
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by somebody1: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
tejiri4:

class of degree is in the form under education. maybe dey jump pass it without noticing
when I registered, the class of degree was just phd, masters,bachelors and others. I didn't see first class or 2.1...I'm just seeing it now, should I reapply?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by tejiri4(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
somebody1:
when I registered, the class of degree was just phd, masters,bachelors and others. I didn't see first class or 2.1...I'm just seeing it now, should I reapply?

OK wait for their response if you ask me, when did you apply?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by somebody1: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
tejiri4:

OK wait for their response if you ask me, when did you apply?
I applied last week sunday. Thanks for ur response
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Sherlock5577: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
I still receive a blank page whenever I submit my application. Please does anyone have a solution to this smiley? It's really urgent.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Sherlock5577: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
buske:
This is what worked for me.

I went through this link and my application went through instantly.

[url] http://www.aosorwell.com/career/graduate_trainees-99.html[/url]

Guys having blank page submission problem should try this.

Go through that link and click on apply
Thanks. This link worked. All the best smiley!!!
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
anybody with relevant information should update us so we know our fate.joblessness nah course oo.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Was finally able to apply successfully
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by simplebb: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
vingeophysicist:
anybody with relevant information should update us so we know our fate.joblessness nah course oo.

Lol, u Know Nigeria HR are quite slow, one should keep hoping and praying. The silence on this page though shows nothing concrete yet from the firm.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by tejiri4(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
simplebb:

Lol, u Know Nigeria HR are quite slow, one should keep hoping and praying. The silence on this page though shows nothing concrete yet from the firm.

hope good news comes soon
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Cheezeballz(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Application for the AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Program has been extended to today and since I applied after the first deadline and still got the thank you message on their page, don't know if I should still apply again. Though I have logged in now but can't find any job placement history
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by simplebb: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Cheezeballz:
Application for the AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Program has been extended to today and since I applied after the first deadline and still got the thank you message on their page, don't know if I should still apply again. Though I have logged in now but can't find any job placement history
The deadline is now today but you need not reapply after the thank you message. Your details has been stored on their database and if u still feel the need to reapply u can definitely do that today.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Cheezeballz(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
simplebb:

The deadline is now today but you need not reapply after the thank you message. Your details has been stored on their database and if u still feel the need to reapply u can definitely do that today.

Alright then. Thanks!
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sewens: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Your start date is not anterior to 2017,

please what does this mean?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Emaimo: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
sewens:
Your start date is not anterior to 2017,

please what does this mean?

It means your start date is not 2017

Did they send you mail?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sewens: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emaimo:

It means your start date is not 2017

Did they send you mail?

Thanks

No
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sewens: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Did they send you mail?

Is it only those that got a message that should reapply or what?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Impactever(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2017
i just saw the job advert at hotnigerian job website but that was already some minutes behind 12 midnight deadline.

i applied and was successful this time ....i got the "Thank you" message on their website .

i guess they extended the deadline to enable them fixed the technical glitch on the website .....probably because they had observed and noticed that applicants were finding it difficult to successfully make an application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.