Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell (47383 Views)

N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. / Aos Orwell Aptitude Test Invitation / Apply For Graduate Trainee Program At AOS Orwell Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
EdoBoy90:

It is God. I just want to try a different company especially Oil and gas.
yeah God is good
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
simplebb:

What's the seminar all about? Though I can't be part of it and any news yet about shortlisting.
its more of exhibition of there new invention in the oil drilling sector.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pheelpraizly:

Jesusgirl92 bia I want to be your friend jare
you no dey fear ooo.talking to my wife in mine presence.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by jimnozi: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Emaimo: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Is this thread dead? Make una keep this thread alive

EdoBoy90 Oya come and be talking
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Emaimo:

Waiting for shortlist to begin besides the price of oil has gone high a little bit. More than $55pb
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2017
All of you guys want to work in oil and gas companies that is the aspiration of every Nigerian graduate.

Engineers hold this industry a lot. 90% or 95% is Engineering.

The oil sector is a place where Engineers are like demigods. I just want to be in the maintenance department where Engineers are workship like God
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Waiting for shortlist to begin besides the price of oil has gone high a little bit. More than $55pb
always come with the right information. WTI sold below 50 and Brent is selling about 51.20.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Emaimo:

Emaimo, have come and be talking ooo
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:
All of you guys want to work in oil and gas companies that is the aspiration of every Nigerian graduate.

The oil sector is a place where Engineers are like demigods. I just want to be in the maintenance department where Engineers are workship like God
get informed. The energy industry is multi disciplinary.... I want to assume you just like talking like this to sound sarcastic and not your personality. If it is you personality... dunno what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:
always come with the right information. WTI sold below 50 and Brent is selling about 51.20.

Range.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:
get informed. The energy industry is multi disciplinary.... I want to assume you just like talking like this to sound sarcastic and not your personality. If it is you personality... dunno what to say

You have no concrete facts, you are just ranting here. I didn't say is 100% Engineering. Get your fact right Mr. Majekdom2. Prove yourself because I have hands-on evidence.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You have no concrete facts, you are just ranting here. I didn't say is 100% Engineering. Get your fact right Mr. Majekdom2. Prove yourself because I have hands-on evidence.
For operations in the industry, you find STEM professionals and not just engineers. What evidence are you talking?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:

You have started using derogatory words I have not uttered one. Just be mature here a little.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You have started using derogatory words I have not altered one. Just be mature here a little.
I will assume you meant utter. English is always being assessed too in the "oil and gas" companies as you mentioned. Where is the derogatory word. Whatever you have put upthere doesn't show any maturity itself. Contribute positively and not some kind of "hate" talks!
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:
For operations in the industry, you find STEM professionals and not just engineers. What evidence are you talking?

You are talking of the "Big Four" which is STEM that is Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

Medical doctor is under science, how many of them do you need in the industry? Jest few. Just one or two mathematicians are needed especially those who studied Statistics and Mathematics.

Technology and Engineering are interwoven. Engineers are the drivers of technology both home and abroad. They are the core of the operation down to production. They are very many than any other discipline in the sector.

Get your facts right.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You are talking of the "Big Four" which is STEM that is Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

Medical doctor is under science, how many of them do you need in the industry? Jest few. Just or two mathematicians are needed especially those who studied Statistics and Mathematics.

Technology and Engineering are interwoven. Engineers are the drivers of technology both home and abroad. They are the core of the operation down to production. They are very many than any other discipline in the sector.

Get your facts rights.
Oga stop saying what you don't know. You find physics, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, environmental science graduates in the industry. Engineers are no better as everyone work together. No one is worshipped as a demi God because he is an engineer. You are valued based on your competency and not being an engineer. FYI, the industry isn't looking for people who feel they are better than others. Take off this mentality before you go mess up during your interview.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:
I will assume you meant utter. English is always being assessed too in the "oil and gas" companies as you mentioned. Where is the derogatory word. Whatever you have put upthere doesn't show any maturity itself. Contribute positively and not some kind of "hate" talks!

You are a Professor of English Language, sorry Mr. Majekdom, it won't put food on your table in this current economic recession in Nigeria.

You said, "I should get informed." Isn't it a derogatory word? Grow mature when you are talking with your senior.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You are a Professor of English Language, sorry Mr. Majekdom, it won't put food on your table in this current economic recession in Nigeria.

You said, "I should get informed." Isn't it a derogatory word? Grow mature when you are talking with elders.
grin
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:
Oga stop saying what you don't know. You find physics, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, environmental science graduates in the industry. Engineers are no better as everyone work together. No one is worshipped as a demi God because he is an engineer. You are valued based on your competency and not being an engineer. FYI, the industry isn't looking for people who feel they are better than others. Take off this mentality before you go mess up during your interview.

I am not saying one field is better than the other.

Mess up during interview, young man I am currently engaged. It seems you have not attended any interview despite the number of CVs you have submitted. Get common sense when talking with Elders.

I change job when I like. Young man, I have attended a lot of interviews. Even a first class graduate can fail an interview.

Keep on ranting here. People like you, during interview have nothing to offer.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You said, "I should get informed." Isn't it a derogatory word? Grow mature when you are talking with elders.

Lol..
He might be among those billed to Interview you after your aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
majekdom2:

You are the one saying what you don't . I have worked in the chemical, automative and other industries. So, I have a lot of concrete evidence than you.

I am not talking of the percent or number of Engineers needed compare to other disciplines.

You can't say hospitals belong to the Economists, Engineers , Physicists, Computer scientists etc but the Doctors. All these other professionals also work in the hospitals.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by simplebb: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2017
FreeTraining:

Lol..
He might among those billed to Interview you after your aptitude test.

Lol, our people and knowledge issues. I believe we can discuss issues with open minds and reach a consensus.
Abeg, any info on shortlisting, will the interview hold immediately after the test and what are the chances of resuming this year. These are the info we should be providing here and not arguments.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2017
FreeTraining:

Lol..
He might among those billed to Interview you after your aptitude test.

You don't know who I am. So, keep mute here.

Let him keep ranting. We will meet on the D-Day
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by simplebb: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You are the one saying what you don't . I have worked in the chemical, automative and other industries. So, I have a lot of concrete evidence than you.

I am not talking of the percent or number of Engineers needed compare to other disciplines.

You can't say hospitals belong to the Economists, Engineers , Physicists, Computer scientists etc but the Doctors. All these other professionals also work in the hospitals.

Please let this issue die down, I understand what U are saying, to me the engineers are very much needed in the industry, check job adverts from oil and gas industry, they are mostly 75% engineering related either graduate trainee or experienced hire. It doesn't mean other profession is not needed or doesn't work in the industry. The technical section involves the expertise of engineers a lot, the shell brochure exemplify this. To me, engineers are very much needed in the industry as well as other professionals.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You don't know who I am. So, keep mute here.

Let him keep ranting. We will meet on the D-Day
You too like quarrel Bro

I give up..

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

EdoBoy90:

I am not saying one field is better than the other.

Mess up during interview, young man I am currently engaged. It seems you have not attended any interview despite the number of CVs you have submitted. Get common sense when talking with Elders.

I change job when I like. Young man, I have attended a lot of interviews. Even a first class graduate can fail an interview.

Keep on ranting here. People like you, during interview have nothing to offer.
check through the bolded. I want to think you don't understand what you are typing yourself. Don't worry, you will keep attending interviews for a long time. Just like what I expected as it is with many on here. you'd assume everyone that tries to give you a right information contrary to what you think is inexperienced, not knowledgeable perhaps looking for the job. All well, all I can tell is you haven't the opportunity to work in a structured environment hence the reason for your immaturity and un professionalism. Again, my advise remains come positive and with the information you are sure of per time.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Too busy to be distracted.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
simplebb:

Please let this issue die down, I understand what U are saying, to me the engineers are very much needed in the industry, check job adverts from oil and gas industry, they are mostly 75% engineering related either graduate trainee or experienced hire. It doesn't mean other profession is not needed or doesn't work in the industry. The technical section involves the expertise of engineers a lot, the shell brochure exemplify this. To me, engineers are very much needed in the industry as well as other professionals.

Thanks. He had a misconception from the beginning. I didn't say other disciplines are irrelevant that they are not needed in the oil sector.

That was not my opinion. He got angry because I told him Engineers have the highest number of percest in the sector.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Xtaceeey: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Emaimo:

Shey u see the trouble u have caused looolzzz u just opened the caves

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
EdoBoy90:

@ first bolded, be sure of who you talking to. grin before you come with your judgements. @ second bolded, you don't need any sooth sayer to tell you that. Your post about engineers holding the industry is redundant that's my POINT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.