Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) (2956 Views)

I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by CltrAltDel: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

So you don't want one Nigeria anymore smiley
kikikikiki….. U shoot yaself…… Pls who can you see in the pic below…… even if you are blind , I know you can see Afonjaa from 100km…… can you see any in pic below grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5485433_20170612161854_jpegb101b9279e60e3a9249114eaf402122d
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
CltrAltDel:

kikikikiki….. U shoot yaself…… Pls who can you see in the pic below…… even if you are blind , I know you can see Afonjaa from 100km…… can you see any in pic below grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5485433_20170612161854_jpegb101b9279e60e3a9249114eaf402122d
Your point being ? ?

1 Like

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by CltrAltDel: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

Your point being ? ?
When I say these guys are dull and are JSS2 students una no go believe me.

He quoted me saying…
quid:

So you don't want one Nigeria anymore smiley
I replied
CltrAltDel:

Now, he is asking
quid:

Your point being ? ?

After spoonfeeding these mofos they still want you to breasrfeed them…
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
CltrAltDel:

When I say these guys are dull and are JSS2 students una no go believe me.

He quoted me saying…

I replied

Now, he is asking

After spoonfeeding these mofos they still want you to breasrfeed them…
LMAO
You post a random picture from nowhere and begin to spread baseless rumors.

Sai Mama

2 Likes

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by CltrAltDel: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

LMAO
You post a random picture from nowhere and begin to spread baseless rumors.

Sai Mama
The highlighted….. Una see, the bulk of these mofos are kids
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
CltrAltDel:

The highlighted….. Una see, the bulk of these mofos are kids
I know you are suffer-sticated grin

1 Like

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by CltrAltDel: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

I know you are suffer-sticated grin
Kid, go read for your JSS exams starting next week Mon. ..You should start with Civic Education grin grin grin
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Kid, go read for your JSS exams starting next week Mon. ..You should start with Civic Education grin grin grin
Let me read more about Afonja history in Kwara smiley

1 Like

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by T8ksy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

You will miss your Igbo girlfriend too much oh smiley

Hell no! Am not Ffk- oko ibo.
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
T8ksy:

Hell no! Am not Ffk- oko ibo.
I know you are eyeing one or two Igbo girls smiley

1 Like

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Dedetwo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
T8ksy:

Old man, how many times do we have to reiterate the fact that we don't give a flying phocke about your Biafra. As a matter of fact, we can't wait for your hate - filled souls to actualize your dreamland in the hope that this will make your miscreants to vacate our land.

It's these kind of c.r.a.p as you just written above that led to the Kadunna Declaration as the Northerners have just had enough of your insulted and constant derision.

The last thing you lot need is an Ibadan declaration asking you ingrates to vacate yorubaland.

Young man, have you heard that actions speak louder than you loudmouthed reiteration? The large majority of foolish Nigerians who voiced opposition to IPOB are dimwitted Yari.ba.
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by lilytender: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Still searching for the 'epic' response undecided

It's normal for a Yoruba Muslim to talk down on a Yoruba christain especially when fulanis are involved

According to you idiot, a Yoruba Muslim and a Yoruba Christian are at each other. How now does that concern a Nigeria bastard Jew?
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by zombieHUNTER: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
lilytender:

According to you idiot, a Yoruba Muslim and a Yoruba Christian are at each other. How now does that concern a Nigeria bastard Jew?

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Eastfield1: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
BininKingdom:

You replied him and bring the screenshot here, what do you want us to do with this your dumb right up
lolz.
He must be beating his Chest ryt now
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by T9ksy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

Young man, have you heard that actions speak louder than you loudmouthed reiteration? The large majority of foolish Nigerians who voiced opposition to IPOB are dimwitted Yari.ba.

Old man, abeg you and your fellow ipob to go and form your Biafra asap. Don't forget to take your fellow miscreants with you. Oh i forgot, even after your Biafra, you guys still want to reside in our land whilst still running your mouth like a malfunctioning water tap.

Not to worry though, but i promise you, the very day you get your d.a.mn.ed land of the (never) rising sun that's when you lot will realize how we truly feel about you mischievous, uncouth ingrates..
Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
T9ksy:

Old man, abeg you and your fellow ipob to go and form your Biafra asap. Don't forget to take your fellow miscreants with you. Oh i forgot, even after your Biafra, you guys still want to reside in our land whilst still running your mouth like a malfunctioning water tap.

Not to worry though, but i promise you, the very day you get your d.a.mn.ed land of the (never) rising sun that's when you lot will realize how we truly feel about you mischievous, uncouth ingrates..
Igbo amaka smiley

1 Like

Re: Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) by CltrAltDel: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
quid:

Let me read more about Afonja history in Kwara smiley
…… anything that will help you pass your JSS exam, but dont read out of syllabus grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Wakanda That Could Have Been / Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch / Sokoto Agod For Tambuwal. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.