Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. (23608 Views)

2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media / Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
They have never for once talked about the menace of Badoo boys and how to curb the terrorism but here they are, feeling concerned about rainfall. Awon oniranu

#Misplaced priorities#

No be them be the badoo boys oga ?
Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by FKO81(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
Igbo in Lagos shud stop complaining and return to ala Igbo erosion land cry

Ala Yoruba earthquake and flood zone

Since geophysical and geological studies have discovered that a fault zone that connects with the Atlantic fracture system exists along Ifewara-Zungeru, hence, Nigeria, especially South-West is susceptible to earthquake occurrence

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/property/55434-nigeria-is-prone-to-earthquake

http://venturesafrica.com/an-earthquake-looms-in-nigeria/

Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

No be them be the badoo boys oga ?
Na dem oooo cheesy
Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Aragon:

We shouldn't Complain just about everything! While you made some points, the government is also doing it's duty by putting out this warning. No matter how prepared Man cant Fight against Nature. This same type of Warning was put out Yesterday in Japan and with all their technology they still cant Fight the Devastation caused by Rainfall yearly. It happens yearly in the United States. I reside in Europe and it happens here sometimes. Finally people should stop using Drainage systems as Dustbin where they put their garbage. Right from when I was growing up in Nigeria people clog up Drainage systems with Garbage, and when I visited Nigeria last year, same thing is still happening. All the gutters clogged up and turned into Garbage dump. Well who is going to suffer it at the long run, Government officials? Nope same people that are complaining
Right though. Clogging of the drainage system also poise a really great threat to its proper functioning. Poor manteinance by the people. That aside, the govt is just fantastically corrupt. They dont plan better drainage until they want to make expansions for road.
Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by sucess001(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
so what have they said that makes sense?

stay indoors...really? not go to work?

go upland...if i could...why will i stay in lowland?

is this the best we can have as a govt?
Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by tballeyy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine LASG advising people to stay indoors during the rain.

And they want to curb the growing population.

The average rainy weather is the "weather for two"
That's why most pregnancies occur during the rainy season.

My people, times are hard; things are bad, pampers is costly...if you like yourself and you have a woman, better don't stay at home when it is raining.
eejo lo fe ro
Re: Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. by skili: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
GuntersChain:
Hope no be evans house as i see magodo?

no be evans house boss...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi Hosts Bola Tinubu To Dinner In Abakaliki / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.