Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan (29776 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by hollywater: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
nabiz:
..and abacha's wife is walking free while they are recovering the husband's loots
That is one Nigeria bro.

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Boyooosa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saintmary:
Just because a person has not been proven corrupt does not mean he or she is not. They should give this woman a break
WHAT ARE YOU EXPRESSING? YOUR BRAIN DEY TOUCH?

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by CutieGuy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:
because you are a thief with big mouth...
Ur not from south south and u will never come from there.

Ewu
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by barallanee(f): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
It's true sha undecided

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Donkalio: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

Make goat sense fall on u....i wish i can offer u to dogs, let dem Bleep ur anus.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by AlanSugar(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
nabiz:
..and abacha's wife is walking free while they are recovering the husband's loots

At least there's hope she too will walk free as soon as Jonathan's loots are also recovered.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by zombieHUNTER: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

here we go again...defending thieves...typical easterners...
you can't read... So stop embarrassing yourself

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by sanpipita(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

Tell me which first lady isn't and wasn't a thief, Patience harassment is nothing but unjust, she will overcome anyway.

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by sapele914(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
she is a thief alright.. But what about other past First Ladies

Abi na only her waka come? undecided
Nigeria has decided to fight corruption again,the 1st revolution started on the 31st of December 1983 but it was scuttled by some corrupt military men headed by General Maradonna who brought it to an end on the 27th Day of August 1985,the 2nd revolution on corruption began on the 29th Day of May 2015,the war has just began and is still raging, as evil will always resist and fight back,at least I give mama patience credit she was right during a rally in Owerri in 2014,when she said buhari will send us to prison the same way he sent sam mbakwe to prison for mismanaging Imo State's funds so you Ndigbo's should not vote for him and they blindly adhered and happily cast their votes for her husband (Mr Stealing is not corruption)who lost woefully.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Saintmary(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
WHAT ARE YOU EXPRESSING? YOUR BRAIN DEY TOUCH?
I knew someone would quote me. But I'm too big to trade words with you.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Debatesmartly: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
They dont dare to do that ro Maryam Abacha
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blackfire:
I don't even know what to write.
even me I weak
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Boyooosa(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saintmary:

I knew someone would quote me. But I'm too big to trade words with you.
WHY DIDNT YOU CHECK UR POST VERY WELL BEFORE SENDING, AM SORRY, I SENT THAT POO RELUCTANTLY...
BUT, U STILL HAVE CHANCE TO MODIFY YOUR POST BECAUSE THE NEXT READER MIGHT BE NAUGHTIER, MIND YOU, NOBODY IS ABOVE MISTAKE... TAKIA wink
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Aburi001: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
nabiz:
Just as Jonathan is walking free grin
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Obiwiz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
jieta:
if you are a minority tribe you will understand the point.
It's so true. She has a point.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Dedetwo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

It takes a thief to call another a thief. You are worse than a thief.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by temi2008: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
She is true cos no first lady has embezzled money like her
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by WilliamKhan(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

Here we go again.... Forgiving and Overlooking thieves... As long as they aren't easterners.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
zoho23:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-PbhT123fNh0/WV5FfiQGwrI/AAAAAAAADyA/3ZdqDEPL0f4cDd8I-C39EucA06ilj7feACK4BGAYYCw/s640/fd.jpg[/img]
Nigeria’s former First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, on Thursday alleged harassment of her family by security agencies and sought House of Representatives intervention.

In a petition to the Lower Chamber, Jonathan urged the Federal Government to call the agencies to order.

The petition was presented at the House’s plenary by the lawmaker representing Okrika Constituency of Rivers, Rep. Bright Tamuno.

Presenting the document, Tamuno urged the house to wade into the matter in consideration of the sacrifices her husband, former President Goodluck Jonathan, made for the country.

According to him, no former first lady has been harassed like this before, and in view of the sacrifices that her husband has made for the country, the house should consider and call the security agencies to order.

In the petition, Jonathan alleged that the harassment was being orchestrated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and other agencies of the Federal Government.

The Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara, referred the petition to the Committee on Public Petitions for further legislative action.

The former first lady had petitioned the House on a similar in December, 2016.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/no-first-lady-has-been-harassed-like-me.html

Mama piss those who seek equity must come with clean hands. Better still, go to court if you are sure of yourself and not the criminal national assembly who are holding our dear country to ransome.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by mokt(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ur sense dey hibernate.

Kathmandu:
The same Ogun that allowed Osibanjo to be caged
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
you be thief why dem no go harrass and embarrass you
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saintmary:
Just because a person has not been proven corrupt does not mean he or she is not. They should give this woman a break

What are you saying in essense because I don't just understand your point.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
CutieGuy:
Ur not from south south and u will never come from there.

Ewu

Shut up, my friend. Patience is a thief. I am certain that she's even more corrupt than her husband.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Emassive(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Shut up
bantudra:

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:
I know say u get bad mouth like this

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by piice: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
zoho23:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-PbhT123fNh0/WV5FfiQGwrI/AAAAAAAADyA/3ZdqDEPL0f4cDd8I-C39EucA06ilj7feACK4BGAYYCw/s640/fd.jpg[/img]
Nigeria’s former First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, on Thursday alleged harassment of her family by security agencies and sought House of Representatives intervention.

In a petition to the Lower Chamber, Jonathan urged the Federal Government to call the agencies to order.

The petition was presented at the House’s plenary by the lawmaker representing Okrika Constituency of Rivers, Rep. Bright Tamuno.

Presenting the document, Tamuno urged the house to wade into the matter in consideration of the sacrifices her husband, former President Goodluck Jonathan, made for the country.

According to him, no former first lady has been harassed like this before, and in view of the sacrifices that her husband has made for the country, the house should consider and call the security agencies to order.

In the petition, Jonathan alleged that the harassment was being orchestrated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and other agencies of the Federal Government.

The Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara, referred the petition to the Committee on Public Petitions for further legislative action.

The former first lady had petitioned the House on a similar in December, 2016.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/no-first-lady-has-been-harassed-like-me.html

Because no first lady had stolen like you
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Emmahunk(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Obviously because no first lady ever acted so much Nollywood movies like you did.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bbjummy: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:
And the others are?
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bigfish3k: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
bantudra:

we are learning from the westerners
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bigfish3k: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Shut up, my friend. Patience is a thief. I am certain that she's even more corrupt than her husband.

we are protecting ours, the way others are protecting theirs
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bigfish3k: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
mosho2good:
Why won't she be humiliated when she is the greatest funny first lady Nigeria has ever had.....

to be funny now na crime under this govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists In The North / Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.