Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right (6407 Views)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by Nowayo4Real: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sorry Gurus in the house, is Buhari sick?
I thought Lai Mohammed said that Buhari went for vacation in London that he is hale and hearty
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by ImadeUReadThis: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nowayo4Real:
Sorry Gurus in the house, is Buhari sick?
I thought Lai Mohammed said that Buhari went for vacation in London that he is hale and hearty

Lai Muhammed is suffering from 3rd stage syphilis
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by oluemmakay(m): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2017
These people are not ready to work at all...All they want is holidays and collect salary at the end of the month. SMH...
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by LOVEGINO(m): 2:04am On Jul 07, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Not according to Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina. I believe they claimed he is on vacation.
sorry bro, he s on sabbatical.
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by crosscheck: 2:57am On Jul 07, 2017
We will all pass through this process in life!
And people, families, friends, etc will pray for us!
So its normal, decent, and spiritually right we pray for our fellow human, regardless of his person, status, and foundation!
The Lord is our strength!!
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2017
ayusco85:
Rumours have it that him Don kpai

If so, they cannot hide it because of muslim burial rites to bury the dead same day provided
It's not too late in the day.
Re: Buhari’s Health; Friday Declared As Public Holiday, It's Like Fayose Was Right by johnbuck81(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Esseite:
I wish buhari survives his ordeals, but strongly suggest he resigns...

He has attained all a man could wish for in life. What else is there to accomplish.

A good name they say is better than gold an silver, its always best to leave when the ovation is high..

Senator nnadi left minister of power when the ovation was high, fashola ruined his in same scenerio, the later could have been pushed for a Vp slot but now a senatorial position seems bleak..
which good name r u talking about? Bubu is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Courageous And Defend Nigeria’s Democracy, Dr Jennifer Abubakar Task Women / Sunday Igboho Acquires New Toyota Prado Worth N65m / I’m An Ogboni Chief, Says Guru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.