Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him (40988 Views)

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by enemyofprogress: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
See her looking like something wey dem wan take do sacrifice to amadioha.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by NJUWithOfego: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Godspleasure01(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2017
savage �����
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:
which kind of ugly babymama be this? Wizkid na idiot.
real idiot. The biiiiitch ugly die

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Cooladex(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
They will soon come for you.
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by TonyCizzy(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:
YOU'RE A FOOL!!!
You can't even create a mere hair, who are you to call God's creature Ugly??
Divine Wisdom Fall On You

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Ugly bitch
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Babymama and flaunting it. Perhaps we have missed the trumpet. God please blow it again. we need another chance
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
TonyCizzy:
YOU'RE A FOOL!!!
You can't even create a mere hair, who are you to call God's creature Ugly??
Divine Wisdom Fall On You
ugliness doesn't have another name, you are also a fool!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by madgoat(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:

Broz in 100yrs to come u still wont be able to date a girl like dat. E sure me die say u ugly pass Obj. Stop hating and try to move with handsome dudes to help ur ministry sad
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by maxysmith(f): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Lemme help Davido to reply her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by babatee90(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:

The fact that you don't have respect for other pple's mother says a lot about yours...and you said wizkid was an idiot? Lol I'm sure you can't boast of five thousand naira in ur account and yet you r insulting someone that is famous and rich enough to feed ur family...OMO ODE JATI JATI
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2017
who is this one Bikonu?
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Joeteik: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:

You sabi grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by misspineapple(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Social media beefs..Not real life beef
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2017
babatee90:

The fact that you don't have respect for other pple's mother says a lot about yours...and you said wizkid was an idiot? Lol I'm sure you can't boast of five thousand naira in ur account and yet you r insulting someone that is famous and rich enough to feed ur family...OMO ODE JATI JATI
shatap zon B. which mother are talking about exactly? can't u borrow cence if yours is failing u?
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2017
crazyABO:
See person wey dey talk wey b like used Volks wagen passat car angry

Haba, passat ke when old benz dey...
U are too wicked fr my liking.
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by ekensi01: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
babatee90:

Guy the fact that am not a celeb doesnt make me poor. Am neither a begger i have a shop . Get yourself a life.
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by agrovick(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Who be this leech?
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by drnoel: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
JamieNaija:
Wizkid Babymama, Shola Ogudugu is not having it with the hate comments directed to Wizkid by his counterparts, Davido and Tekno.

She posted tweets showing her surprise at the hate, and advised them to chill.

Shola has a 6 year old son for Wizkid.

See tweets

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/wizkid-babymama-sola-ogudugu-shades.html?m=1

How did this get to front page? Is this news? What are the mods doing?
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by barallanee(f): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2017
ekensi01:
exactly grin
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by ekensi01: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
madgoat:

Broz in 100yrs to come u still wont be able to date a girl like dat. E sure me die say u ugly pass Obj. Stop hating and try to move with handsome dudes to help ur ministry sad
yes am never going to date a dude lile that. Am a man money can clore my ugly face. Get yourself a life bro.
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by barallanee(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
He will nt marry u..U've done the job and they've paid u. ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Youngtoff(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2017
The girl too wan go viral to become famous... Her case is O.Y.O. jooor ooo.

Nne Biko go and​sleep ���
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by ekensi01: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
TonyCizzy:
YOU'RE A FOOL!!! You can't even create a mere hair, who are you to call God's creature Ugly?? Divine Wisdom Fall On You
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by babatee90(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

shatap zon B. which mother are talking about exactly? can't u borrow cence if yours is failing u?

This is why you should stop smoking trees
Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2017
barallanee:
exactly grin

U even fine pass her jhor....on a serious note oo
U endowed join

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him by Danhumprey: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.