Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model (40855 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by EBMedia: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerian tribal marks model, Adetutu has revealed that she has uterine fibroid, IgbereTV reports.

The model who disclosed that she is scared of surgery, said she found out about the ailment few days after her birthday. Adetutu also revealed that she has opted for herbal mixtures and believes it will help her.

She wrote;

"Few days after my birthday found out I have uterine fibroid (a 33 x 28mm on the left of the uterine fundus) and I am scared of abẹ (surgery)
So I went to my alagbo and got some herbs that I have started using. I believe so much in herbs and roots and the herbs will help me.
Just saving this here for future reference."

https://www.facebook.com/100001267932938/posts/3691142510937977/?app=fbl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Currentlygrown: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Out of my desperation for a wider audience, I made the first comment. And I think I should use this medium to address something.

I think the moderators are effectively handling their job—even more than necessary, because I just realized they’re deleting all my comments. The thing is, If I could, I would have opted to pay for advertisements for the properties I want to sell, but I cannot.

That’s one ironic factor with money, you have to spend to get.

Please don’t delete this comment too, I’m almost giving up. I no go chop the property na? The year has already ended. By now people would be counting their losses, and investing their gains. Make person follow put me for consideration.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by themosthigh: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
I can remove it with prayers, lying of hands and deep womb fingering. You just need to have faith and trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Currentlygrown: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
themosthigh:
Lol
??

Excuse me. Na woman born you like this?

Modified;

themosthigh:
I can remove it with prayers, lying of hands and deep womb fingering. You just need to have faith and trust me.

When I thought human beings could not go lower than Mr. Shehu. Look at another insensitive drawing.

You look like the type of figure my six year old would draw in her playtime.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by slawormiir: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...you will be fine

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Zontage: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
The only thing I hate about this native concoction is that they don't usually have a prescribed dosage to take.

Aunty, if money dey abeg go and do the necessary.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by bigeliot(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Local man can not can. Am speechless. Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
You dont need surgery. .if you belief in God and his power..fast for days and it will go... God has power to heal.

19 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by fuckdemrepented: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Egugun be careful na express you dey go

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by somziency: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by bukkysam(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Buy yourself quality footwear at affordable prices. We sell in wholesale and retail. � Pure leather

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Mowsid(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
All I can say is the Lord is your strength no jinx. It's normal to be scared at first but it's helpful and needful for optimism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by FreeConCiencE: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by younghartz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
You're healed in Jesus name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Funkybabee(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
it's well.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Dididrumz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
God be with You.

Everything's gonna be alright.

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by fuckdemrepented: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
You dont need surgery. .if you belief in God and his power..fast for days and it will go... God has power to heal.
Oshey..... Senior pastor oluwaseun

9 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please what is in that middle picture?

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Makavelli25: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
What can I say than get well soon

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Risingblue008(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kpele

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by themosthigh: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Currentlygrown:
??

Excuse me. Na woman born you like this?

No. Na man

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by NaijaGoBetter20: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why not Lulu remove all the cloth for diagnosis by online doctors....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by espn(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
And why the nudes...The message is clear already... God is your strength...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by bhouze(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
B
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Sultty(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
So
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by dake40(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Trying to ascertain the healing efficacy of herbs on uterine fibroids.

We are waiting for the outcome.
But you didn't mention how many days you are going to take the herbs before your next scan?
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by DirtyGold: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Eyah... have the surgery once and for all
Stay strong

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by sayhi2bammy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

There are miracles, yeah...I believe.

But she should do the needful by removing it. We pray for a successful session for her.

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by peacekante: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.