Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Efe - "Somebody" (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Efe - "Somebody" (Video) (22840 Views)

Efe - Far Away (Video) / [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" / Efe - "Somebody" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by ikemesit4477: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Efe awesome video, Paul Gambit the director did an awesome and amazing job in the Video, it's going to premiere exclusively on MTV Base this Friday, and it will premiere on other TV stations by next week
The video has already generated over 2000 views on Youtube in less than 1 hours of release.

Efe haters will die of heart attack this weekend
Keep it up Efe

To all Efe haters, may Dangote trailer fall on u all
I sight YungSix and Kemen in that Video.

Most of of Efe haters are Tboss fans that are still bitter and annoyed with their ancestors that Tboss did not win because she came a distance third.
Efe is launching his clothing line this July on Konga.com, Jumia.com, Payporte.com and Yudala.com, u Efe haters will die of heart attack this July.

Efe is raking in millions every two weeks for every club and shows he is invited to just make an apperance----Quote me anywhere
Let that stick into ur skulls all u Efe haters. He doesn't make noise about it.

have you finish?
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by wendy241(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
bbbabes:
If him like make him spend the 25million finish for this year
na wertin I won jst talk 25m grin don Finish
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by DONADAMS(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Me??

Watch who? Efe?

Even if I am stealing free Wi-Fi with internet speed as fast as NASA's
I will rather watch a YouTube video teaching me how to tie a pig gele than click any of that failure's video.

Nonsense

savage!!!!!NLanders and bad mouth!!!chaicheesy cheesy grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Me??

Watch who? Efe?

I will rather watch a YouTube video teaching me how to tie a pig gele than click any of that failure's video.

Nonsense

savage!!!!!NLanders and bad mouth!!!chaicheesy cheesy
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by DONADAMS(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Me??

Watch who? Efe?

Nonsense

lmao!!!!NLanders una wicked no be small cheesy cheesy

Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Olibboy: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Efe awesome video, Paul Gambit the director did an awesome and amazing job in the Video, it's going to premiere exclusively on MTV Base this Friday, and it will premiere on other TV stations by next week
The video has already generated over 2000 views on Youtube in less than 1 hours of release.

Keep it up Efe

Most of of Efe haters are Tboss fans that are still bitter and annoyed with their ancestors that Tboss did not win because she came a distance third.
Efe is launching his clothing line this July on Konga.com, Jumia.com, Payporte.com and Yudala.com, u Efe haters will die of heart attack this July.

Efe is raking in millions every two weeks for every club and shows he is invited to just make an apperance----Quote me anywhere

I no hate efe buh his music career is like shanko rasheed dats no more functioning in industry.
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Adeyemi235(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
The chorus is too much jhor! Try and sing like someone that want to use music blow!!
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by sekem: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2017
He tried

He really tried

He really really tried

But...
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Buy and Sell your Perfect Money, bitcoin and Neteller with ease! visit our website, www.coinanytime.com and place your order...
Quick funding guaranteed.

Hotlines:09076173466, 08143734998
WHATSAPP:09022387191
BBM:D8CBF1A1
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by bimchuswhat(f): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin

Somebody heeeelllpppp! I just wasted my mb.

Same here....he is trying though but can do better than this
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2017
When God bless you with money and your village people are after you.
Trust me, you will definitely spend it on things that yield no income.

2 Likes

Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2017
He try, the video is ok, the beatz on point, lyrics ok, just the voice he need to work on.... I see him makinv it big in the music industry...
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by emmysexxy(f): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.

Efe is so lucky that Tboss acted like an Olosho and Nigerians don't identify with those set of people or else i don't think he would have won the show.
madam get ur facts right, tboss doesn't stand a chance where bisola is, it was either Efe or bisola... see this one o,apart from her whoring about, babe is beautiful but got no brains... chacha...
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by lilytender: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Keep it up Efe

This single is fair enough for a starter, check Plantazion Boys, P-Square, 9ice and others first releases, they are all lower in quality compared to this Efe's. Efe is not there yet, but he is getting close. Efe haters are like Buhari haters. They lost the contest and also lost their brains. They are all going to die of hypertension because Efe is going places just as Buhari is leading Nigeria to economic recovery.
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by stanfford: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Music is not his calling biko, can someone tell Ede the real truth?
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Callmehiyce(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one King BOL
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Goldfaze1: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2017
so all the advice way the give this guy he still went and produce video on this song isoright.
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by rockycodes(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Why are people laughing the EFE somebody video song. I find this really appalling 'cos the song is dope.
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by ayusman16(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
LOL. You got me cracking.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Me??

Watch who? Efe?

Nonsense

Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by donqx: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
not interested
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by davo90tico(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Me??

Watch who? Efe?

Nonsense

a failure worth 25 million naira? Abegi what is ur definition of success?
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by rainbow2020(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=massinola post=58196586][/quote]why the hate
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by Lilsimdy: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Did someone say he is launching clothing line??

Ha! Music no gree..na fashion go now work out..

Nsogbu adiro

Btw,am not a hater..
Re: Efe - "Somebody" (Video) by BadBlaize(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Me??

Watch who? Efe?

Nonsense

you better hav a place where i can faint cus u wanna kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Oyato: Hit Or Miss? / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100 / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.