Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (22862 Views)

Dj Mixtape - Best Of Falz Mix 2019 (by Dj Plentysongz) / Perfect Victims And Worn-out Stereotypes: Review Of Falz’ Child Of The World / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by joseph6071: 1:24am On Jan 22, 2019
The Nigerian Rapper, Falz the bad guy has taken to his page to share the 'behind the scene' photo of his newly released song Moral Instruction.

He captioned the photo,

"BTS from the #MoralInstruction Curriculum shoot. We had so much fun making this. Now you see why the beard disappeared �"

See Photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/see-behind-scene-photo-of-falz-moral.html

5 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Ironman3(m): 2:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by aishmuhd(f): 5:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Ironman3:
nice one.. Love the concepts

2 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Isoright
Another over rated Moda fuckker just like that frogged voice called davido
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio

Only tuface is better

Listen to the likes off edsheeran
The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by jetz(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Abstract video a 100% madt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Pamtoye(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Gather here if u haven't even watched d video...... Talkless of viewing behind d scenes kiss kiss kiss

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2019
I watched the video this morning and I must confess I fell in love with it. Good job falz #omoilawe#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Originality007: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2019
I like falz

2 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Auxtin85(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2019
To some extent I see him as opportunist, but not sure

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Webcamseller(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Ff
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Auxtin85(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2019
To an extent I see him as an opportunist, so many of us were not as fortunate as you boss.

I pray you realize that someday

8 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by macaranta(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice one

[url]sleekily.com[/url]
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
He looks so Young here

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Pamtoye:
Gather here if u haven't even watched d video...... Talkless of viewing behind d scenes kiss kiss kiss
running to YouTube

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by milaso: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
the only man that act and sing at this same time ad he does them perfect

6 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Oweku: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Falz the good guy..

2 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by goshen26: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Angle of joint of mouse = 30°
Angle of inclination = 45°

Falz the badt guy I hail thee

15 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by tegafej(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Incas you haven't seen the video. It encapsulates the whole album. The Nigerian scenario was acted in a secondary boarding house format. It's really creative of Folarin Falana. The album Moral Instruction is one of the best in the country in a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Abjay97(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2019
h
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Okoyeebo: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Auxtin85:
To an extent I see him as an opportunist, so many of us were not as fortunate as you boss.

I pray you realize that someday

I see you as an ingrate incapable of maximising what you've been given.

What have you done with what you have?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by CaptainGOOD: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2019
They just try to hype this guy by all means

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by xoxocandy(f): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
They just try to hype this guy by all means

Do your own make them hype you too, badt belle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2019
IT'S LIKE ALL SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE PREPARING FOR MORAL INSTRUCTION BUT THEY'LL GET ASSURANCE FOR ONLY ONE TICKET... �
show some love nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Mopolchi: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2019
good

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by sukerefakere(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2019
FRANKOSKI:
IT'S LIKE ALL SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE PREPARING FOR MORAL INSTRUCTION BUT THEY'LL GET ASSURANCE FOR ONLY ONE TICKET... �
show some love nairalanders.
Love for what??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need This Song Lyrics The Name Of Jesus 1990s / Fans Criticize Olamide's "Science Student" Video / 2pac Or Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.