Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) (31102 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

Please pray for me I am seriously sick.

shocked

If you are sick, how did you beat me to FTC.

Put your phone inside your pocket while I pray for you.
You are healed. The lord who gave you speed to comment before every one else on this thread will give you a speedy recovery.
Take it!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

Just as you believe in the corporate prayer of the people.. May the Good Lord heal and prosper your soul and spirit IJN.

Receive perfect healing from above and remain in health NOW!!

AMEN..
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheAngry1:

Why are there so many stupeed and ideeotic people on Nairaland?

because most of them were born in the year of fools. embarassed
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by kagari: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

If you are sick, how did you beat me to FTC.

Put your phone inside your pocket will I pray for you.
You are healed.
Take it!!!!!

You won't understand. Thanks bro
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by manitoba(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
It still amazes me why successive and present government cannot fix the dearth of power Infrastructures in Epe . Epe can be developed into a world class tourist attraction if properly managed.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

You're seriously sick and you dey make Fp grin grin grin person wey dey seriously sick go dey hospital bed but una dey fp bed

Anyways get well soon wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Mussun: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Keep it up Mr Governor, don't quench that passion for development

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Charlet for short time abi undecided undecided undecided

Useless commissioning...
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.
may the good lord perfect your healing in Jesus name.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Governor of forceful ejection and land acquisition. Him go come ur area declare it a slum, use lasbca to mark ur building with 3 days perior notice and dem bring demolition budoza. De same place will be used to build estates.

Governor ambo of demolition man
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Vacora(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
What is he doing about Ikorodu?
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Has Lagos turned to Sodom and Gomorrah that their pressing need is building Chalets?

Jubilee Chalet....
Na wa, I wonder how much they'd charge for short-time here.

Most Governors in Nigeria are clueless and have acute cases of misplaced priorities.
What revenue will the LASG generate from collecting tolls from people looking for somewhere to shag?
This man must be an ashowo man, no wonder only one thing comes to his mind when he hears the word 'chalet'. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by amodu(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.
And they tell you say we be prayer warrior for here....
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

You are healed in Jesus name..........by the way
I hope you didn't use your med drugs money to buy data
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by kagari: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Gudfrie:

You are healed in Jesus name..........by the way
I hope you didn't use your med drugs money to buy data

Thanks bro
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by kagari: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
You're seriously sick and you dey make Fp grin grin grin person wey dey seriously sick go dey hospital bed but una dey fp bed

Anyways get well soon wink

Naso oo, its not easy lying down since morning.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

May almighty God heal you amen
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by AniTech(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
You are wrong, he addressed the issue by tasking the Obas and traditional rulers to do something while he work on doubling the security in the state. Tune in to LTV news at 10pm or

click https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/07/06/badoo-killingskidnapping-tackle-these-menace-now-ambode-charges-traditional-rulers/ to get full details .

Thank me later. wink

Thisis2raw:
Nice one Mr Ambode..

But why is Ambode not making any move or commenting on the badoo issue, that's beginning to give lagos a bad name..

If was to be in Rivers, Nigerians would have eaten Wike raw
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
AniTech:
You are wrong, he addressed the issue by tasking the Obas and traditional rulers to do something while he work on doubling the security in the state. Tune in to LTV news at 10pm or

click https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/07/06/badoo-killingskidnapping-tackle-these-menace-now-ambode-charges-traditional-rulers/ to get full details .

Thank me later. wink

thank you for letting me know
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by 9jabull: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
metronaija2:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode; Commissioner for Waterfront Development Infrastructure, Engr. Ade Adesanya ; member, House of Representatives, Epe constituency, Hon. Olawale Raji ; member, Lagos State House of Assembly, Hon. Olusegun Olulade and APC Chieftain, Prince Tajudeen Olusi during the unveiling of the plaque to commission the Jubilee Chalet at Oke-Oyinbo, Epe, Lagos, on Thursday, July 6, 2017.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photos-ambode-commissions-jubilee.html

Why not use the money to build low cost houses, one room & parlour & 2 bed room flats so that those people living in shanties he demolished in lekki can afford to pay. This shows that Nigeria government never care for the poor or average life people, how many average life Nigerians can afford the cost of the chalets to enjoy with them
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Slurity(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.
May God heal you
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Amoamare: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oya Igbos Rush and start buying
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Aragon: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Ewo! That place looks like Europe....oyaa packing my bags to Epe
Oya when are you coming? We are waiting for you
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Olukat:
Black man development is so dwarf sad sad sad
Build those houses on top each other(they call it high rise building)
Wasted so much space for chalet in a mega city.
What's my own sef!

Same thought crossed my mind. They just wasted the space

Nigeria is truly a land of mediocrity undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Olukat(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
slawomir:

But you go sabi complain sha
I just dey observe you from Benin City

I can understand when you mentioned Benin city shocked shocked shocked
The project there may look like "Burj Khalifa" to you wink wink wink wink
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
No need for the black and white paint on kerbs.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Marries women won't like this
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Sagay212: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Building nonsense chalets and abandoning all the bad roads. All his scam light Lagos lights are dead. It is only phoolish people that get carried away by the deceit of Nigerian politicians. Anybody with a functioning brain knows they are all con men.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Lagos turned to Sodom and Gomorrah that their pressing need is building Chalets?

Jubilee Chalet....

Most Governors in Nigeria are clueless and have acute cases of misplaced priorities.
What revenue will the LASG generate from collecting tolls from people looking for somewhere to shag?
dude..seems you are losing your touch..being foolish is your forte...own it...stop making sense...
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 1:04am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Jubilee Chalet....

Another senseless Ipob

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.