Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) (31100 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by AdeizaPaul: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Olukat:
Black man development is so dwarf sad sad sad
Build those houses on top each other(they call it high rise building)
Wasted so much space for chalet in a mega city.
What's my own sef!

Epe is in Lagos state , but not in the city of Lagos.

Epe is not in the Megacity, and development is only just beginning to reach the Epe axis.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by HISON(m): 4:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Bros.
Am not quite sure you truely understand the meaning of chalet.

... just google it.
grin grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Lagos turned to Sodom and Gomorrah that their pressing need is building Chalets?

Jubilee Chalet....
Na wa, I wonder how much they'd charge for short-time here.

Most Governors in Nigeria are clueless and have acute cases of misplaced priorities.
What revenue will the LASG generate from collecting tolls from people looking for somewhere to shag?
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Bullet01(f): 5:30am On Jul 07, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

Please pray for me I am seriously sick.

Silver and gold I have not but the name of Jesus.
Receive healing in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Sickness not for u but for ur enemy.
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by oxonek: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Nice one Mr Ambode..

But why is Ambode not making any move or commenting on the badoo issue, that's beginning to give lagos a bad name..

If was to be in Rivers, Nigerians would have eaten Wike raw

No, Ambode has since visited Ikorodu, and declared "war" on Badoo. See news updates.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by giles14(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Lagos turned to Sodom and Gomorrah that their pressing need is building Chalets?

Jubilee Chalet....
Na wa, I wonder how much they'd charge for short-time here.

Most Governors in Nigeria are clueless and have acute cases of misplaced priorities.
What revenue will the LASG generate from collecting tolls from people looking for somewhere to shag?
pls wot is a chalet
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
All na wash! Another excuse to loot.

God punish buhari and all his offspring, the bitch Aisha buzu. Buhari you would never know peace
The irony of it is that even if he dies now, his family will continue to be famous and relevant, while yours will most likely continue to wallow in poverty, because of your bitter personality...
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

The irony of it is that even if he dies now, his family will continue to be famous and relevant, while yours will most likely continue to wallow in poverty, because of your bitter personality...
K!
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by mexioni(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2017
beardlessdude:

God punish buhari and all his offspring, the bitch Aisha buzu. Buhari you would never know peace

I hope in future your kids will be proud what you just wrote
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by turawafett(f): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2017
As long as its Epe consider it done. The infrastructural development in Epe by Ambidextrous is secretly none,
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Bolutumiii(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
kagari:
Nice one.

Please pray for me I am seriously sick.
May Almighty God Lay His Healing Hands on You
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2017
beardlessdude:

One question for you...do you have peace in your life at the moment?
Re: Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
oxonek:

No, Ambode has since visited Ikorodu, and declared "war" on Badoo. See news updates.
thank you... I never knew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.