Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2064882 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (1695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by CAROLYN19: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Are are in need of Rugged and Efficient Industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply ( UPS) , Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR) and Gaston Battery, you can reach us on Call/Watsapp 08066332919. We have offices in Lagos & Abuja and we also do Nationwide Delivery

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
10kwh 48v felicity lithium battery available, #1,200,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2023
200A 12v Gacia battery available, #145,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

German standard!!!

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
100A 12v Gacia battery available, #75,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2023
5kva 48v felicity hybrid inverter (ivem) available, #320,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by futurenix(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
1.2KW Top One hybrid inverter available with:
3.6KW peak power
15A AC charging
40A MPPT charge controller
Lithium battery charging option
Toroidal transformer
12V and 24V available

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Oshomo12:

leave them o, and after 2 and half yrs of use, he will start getting 1.7kw from a 5kw. At least, it's still a good choice from their perspective!!

Hard way ni oo

Is bolded referring to peak instantaneous yield or total yield for a day? Because the later should be in watt-hour units. I just want it to be clear for readers.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Peterlove11: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
If u sabi any authorized dealers kindly drop contact. Copy of luminous dey market too

Sorry I don't.....
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by odimbannamdi(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Peterlove11:

Sorry I don't.....

And you are advising him to buy Tubular...where will he buy it from? Considering the rate of battery counterfeit, i think if anyone is recommending any battery brand here, s/he should follow up the recommendation with a reliable source. Even Simba discontinued the sales of Luminous tubular batteries at some point. If that guy wants to use lead acid, he should just go to Idyllic and buy fullriver battery with peace of mind. I use it and it is serving me. If anyone recommends any, a reliable source wouldn't be out of place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
If u sabi any authorized dealers kindly drop contact. Copy of luminous dey market too

Authorized dealer of Luminous products https://www.luminousnigeria.com/nrgt-plus#contact-us
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
Yh. D CC shows daily n and overall harvest on the small screen n d figures displayed are close to the actual tin. Though I av a watt meter in-between my CC n battery. The watt meter wattage reading is same as the figure in my BMS.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
TechGeek777:
Hello house below is our recently installed pump spec with depth of 180FT.

I need 3.5kva 24v/48v inverter with toroidal transformer and at least 2x surge rating.

kindly recommend inverter that can carry this pump.

Name: ASTRAL submersible motor
Type: 4SD1100S
Horsepower = 1.5hp
Voltage = 220v
Current = 8.8a
45uf/450v
Power = 1.1kw
Frequency = 50hz
Cos 0.93

We have Snadi 3.5kva wall mount. Comes with decent idle consumption, priority setting mode (battery and inverter), can set lvd(low voltage disconnect) up to 23v - 275k

Call/chat - 08117398294 to order
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
justcallmenuel:
5kva 48v felicity hybrid inverter (ivem) available, #320,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Try to always include Idle Consumption of your Felicity inverters.

Experts here say felicity consume much power.

To increase your sales you can get installer(s) to measure the idle consumption of each felicity you are posting e.g. IVPS, IVPM & IVEM then include the consumption and warranty along side the price.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
zeestone99:

We have Snadi 3.5kva wall mount. Comes with decent idle consumption, priority setting mode (battery and inverter), can set lvd(low voltage disconnect) up to 23v - 275k

Call/chat - 08117398294 to order

I would have contacted you on this earlier, just that the efficiency & surge rating is a bit low considering other things I intend to power when the pump is off (one inverter freezer, one normal freezer, one fridge with few lights, led tv).

I know we still have a deal just wanna set other things first!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's been over 6months can't recall the exact month. Warranty card came with it but I doubt they av repair centers in Lagos... My variant is 2.5kva. the 2.4kva is a different type.. check d first image. My type is the second image. I used to av 1.5kva Inverter and immediately put on my pumping machine, d inverter wont stop noise with red light blinking till I off it. Even though the calculated power draw on paper is 550w.. one thing is for sure. My pumping machine consumes more. As regards the conversion. I only trust wat my BMS reads. I currently av my freezer on with 2 phones plugged in. My freezer is 110w type. My BMS read 125w power draw. I switch off my panels so I could get the accurate reading.
TechGeek777:

How long have you been using this inverter and what is the warranty? I saw online that Crown Micro Ricco RIS 2.4KVA is 1440W(i.e 60% capacity 2400kva * 0.6 Efficiency= 1440W ).

Could it be the reason your 0.75hp(0.55KW) pump was showing 53% usage?

I like the idle consumption of it and the surge rating for the 3.5kva, but don't know if it can carry 1.5hp pump.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
It's been over 6months can't recall the exact month. Warranty card came with it but I doubt they av repair centers in Lagos... My variant is 2.5kva. the 2.4kva is a different type.. check d first image. My type is the second image. I used to av 1.5kva Inverter and immediately put on my pumping machine, d inverter wont stop noise with red light blinking till I off it. Even though the calculated power draw on paper is 550w.. one thing is for sure. My pumping machine consumes more. As regards the conversion. I only trust wat my BMS reads. I currently av my freezer on with 2 phones plugged in. My freezer is 110w type. My BMS read 125w power draw. I switch off my panels so I could get the accurate reading.

How do you intend to handle this if something happens?

What is the continues draw for your variant for 3.5kva
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
TechGeek777:

I would have contacted you on this earlier, just that the efficiency & surge rating is a bit low considering other things I intend to power when the pump is off (one inverter freezer, one normal freezer, one fridge with few lights, led tv).

I know we still have a deal just wanna set other things first!

These are the least of things the 3.5kva is capable of.
85% efficiency and 3 × surge power

It would carry your loads without stress
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
I don't plan on banking on any warranty.
Continuous draw 2.8kw
Surge is 8.4kw

If ure big on warranty. I'll advice u go for Felicity
TechGeek777:

How do you intend to handle this if something happens?

What is the continues draw for your variant for 3.5kva

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
Yh. D CC shows daily n and overall harvest on the small screen n d figures displayed are close to the actual tin. Though I av a watt meter in-between my CC n battery. The watt meter wattage reading is same as the figure in my BMS.

Please brand/model and/or pictures.

I believe I need this.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
I got it from AliExpress. It's 9$
FEGEITOK:

Please brand/model and/or pictures.

I believe I need this.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
@osayuwamwen
Check this out
TechGeek777:

Authorized dealer of Luminous products https://www.luminousnigeria.com/nrgt-plus#contact-us
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:

First of all, I want to thank you.

The next issue on my mind, including shipping approximately how much did this cost you?

That is just the product price, I assume.

Finally, if I were to buy this, this will be a first for me from this website. So how long did it take to arrive in Nigeria? Did you have issues with customs or the price including shipping incorporated customs duty?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's still $9 with shipping n it takes 3weeks to get to Nigeria n u will need a dollar card . If u don't know how to order or av a dollar card. WhatsApp me with delivery details. I'll epp u order @725/$
FEGEITOK:

First of all, I want to thank you.

The next issue on my mind, including shipping approximately how much did this cost you?

That is just the product price, I assume.

Finally, if I were to buy this, this will be a first for me from this website. So how long did it take to arrive in Nigeria? Did you have issues with customs or the price including shipping incorporated customs duty?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
It's still $9 with shipping n it takes 3weeks to get to Nigeria n u will need a dollar card . If u don't know how to order or av a dollar card. WhatsApp me with delivery details. I'll epp u order @725/$

Thanks for the additional information and the offer. Will revert.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:
I don't plan on banking on any warranty.
Continuous draw 2.8kw
Surge is 8.4kw

If ure big on warranty. I'll advice u go for Felicity

How many volt is this 24v or 48v & what is the peak efficiency?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jefferyzz:

Can this size wire handle 150 amps
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
No. 60a max
Namzy:

Can this size wire handle 150 amps
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by staticstring: 3:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Good morning, I would like to set up a 1.5kva off-grid solar system with the primary usage of powering my laptop:130W, Wi-Fi 18W, portable fridge 85W, 5 energy saving bulbs, ox standing fan 54W and charging my phones.

After reading through some of the pages of this thread, I was able to come up with the list below and the likely price tag:
1 unit of Felicity FL-IVPS1512 Li 1.5kva Inverter 12V pure sine wave inverter (lithium battery wake-up function)

2 units of Jinko/ Yingli Panels: 2*450 watts: 240k

1 unit of 200ah Tubular Luminous battery: 170k

1 unit of Felicity Charge controller:

1 unit of Tomzn AVR/Current limiter - 10k

1 unit of Watt Meter
1 unit of Battery Rack
Wires

I need someone experienced to review my list and help me arrive at the best and complete list of all the components and materials needed for the setup. I would like to set up the system in the coming days, working with a budget of 600k.

I’ll also appreciate recommendations on where to get the original components. I’m new to Solar systems but I’m curious about it. I want to purchase the items myself if possible. I might need help with the installation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jefferyzz(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2023
24v. Don't no where I dropped d Manual. Would av checked d datasheet.
TechGeek777:

How many volt is this 24v or 48v & what is the peak efficiency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2023
YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED PLEASE.
We're currently working on getting solar street light installations/maintenance contract from the State Government.
Two things we observed from the previous installations executed by a different company.
1. Inferior/cheap products were installed. The panels attached was not large enough to adequately charge the battery and sustain it till day break. It was even worse in the raining season/the overall weather conditions in our South South Region.
2. Lack of proper maintenance/monitoring.
We're now coming up with two proposals.
1. To install quality solar street light products with at least 2 years warranty and not all these Chinese fake products that float Nigerian markets.
2. To order for lifepo4 cells/panels/inverters and other accessories, assemble them, build sub stations in different locations and use them to power the street light at night. Everything will be taken into consideration including energy saving bulbs/the watts/the number each major street will take to be tallied up with the lifepo4 battery, inverter/panels capacity that will power them throughout the night. Daily maintenance/monitoring will be needed for this.
Please, your opinion is needed here.
Currently, the state government is powering the street lights with diesel generator which I consider to be more costly.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2023
isangjohnson:
YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED PLEASE.
We're currently working on getting solar street light installations/maintenance contract from the State Government.
Two things we observed from the previous installations executed by a different company.
1. Inferior/cheap products were installed. The panels attached was not large enough to adequately charge the battery and sustain it till day break. It was even worse in the raining season/the overall weather conditions in our South South Region.
2. Lack of proper maintenance/monitoring.
We're now coming up with two proposals.
1. To install quality solar street light products with at least 2 years warranty and not all these Chinese fake products that float Nigerian markets.
2. To order for lifepo4 cells/panels/inverters and other accessories, assemble them, build sub stations in different locations and use them to power the street light at night. Everything will be taken into consideration including energy saving bulbs/the watts/the number each major street will take to be tallied up with the lifepo4 battery, inverter/panels capacity that will power them throughout the night. Daily maintenance/monitoring will be needed for this.
Please, your opinion is needed here.
Currently, the state government is powering the street lights with diesel generator which I consider to be more costly.
I personally don't fancy using an all in one streetlight for a public project as the maintenance process will be cumbersome, your number 2 option is my preferred choice as building mini substations will be the best choice while installing only lights along the road

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Jefferyzz:
No. 60a max

I'm even skeptical it can handle 60 amps looks like 6mm2 wires

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (1695) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: TechGeek777, dellabella(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.