Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2086296 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (1706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Juror:

Are you implying that longer storage period / idle state doesn't affect AGM ?

Not as much as it does tubular or flooded acid batteries. AGM has a very low self discharge I think about 5% a month, can't remember the actual number. You can look it up.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Instaneous production has hit 970 watts.

I have just 2 470 Jinko Panels.

Between 7 and 8 degrees tilt.

Most of the time though I see between 400 and 700 watts production.

Mine don't stay on the roof there is a lot of room for air to flow around them.

This is close to what I get from my Canadian solar. Even with not being optimimally oriented (they face south east at about 124 degrees of azimuth as against 180 degress) and at about 21 degrees tilt (as against 5 degrees) My panel constantly do north of 80% of their name plate, that is about 4.5kw of 5.4kw PMAX. Note that I am paring them with a 100A solar charge controller which means generation is clipped at 100A when in fact the panels are designed to produced 112.6A. so in a way should be getting more from the panel if I were using a bigger solar charger or if I were to divide them between 2 controllers.

For the OP I suggest get can squeeze more from the panel if he can put them on rails and have them tilted a bit to achieve close to 18 degrees tilt. This would require the work of an experience installer. They would need to fabricate an L foot for him. I did same with my system

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
olopan:
While these test may look authentic, it is important to know that the sun do not give out 1000W/m2 except in rare cases

when this test was performed, if the solar irradiance was confirmed and then used for said calculation can we then decide what fate the panels really are in.

Based on our weather conditions, you can not do 100% of your nameplate.
no be me do the test oo cheesy. na a fellow experienced installer like u,did with his PV meter

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mini review of Lifepo4 batteries from Selina of Shenzhen Deriy https://deriy.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2756.trade-list-buyer.0.0.446c76e9yMKAWz&tracelog=from_orderlist_company .

Order Process
The order for 16 x Eve LF280K cells was placed sometimes December 2022, they were shipped out sometimes in January and I got delivery notification in march. I had no issue getting the batteries from the shipper. I ordered extra items like non polarized breakers, extra busbars and nuts, and a battery tester the EBC A40l Smart Battery tester. All items came delivered with the battery.

Physical Condition of the batteries
Battery came in pristine conditions, they looked brand new and no physical damage can be seen. The packages was well done. I settled for the dual terminal batteries, the only issues I had with this was the terminals were wielded in a way that makes it impossible to line the batteries close together in a build without shorting them. This was not a big deal for me though.

Testing
On getting the batteries, I carried out extensive capacity test to ensure they batteries gave the rated labeled capacity. For this I used the EBC A40L smart tester.

I connected the tester to the battery and connected my laptop to the tester, The tester application allows you to set charge and discharge parameter and you can see a graph of the voltage curve of the battery in real time as it charges.

I set the tester to discharge the battery to 2.6v (voltage of a fully discharged lifepo4 cell) and then immediately charge each cell to 3.65v, it would then cut of charging once the charge amps is at 7A. I logged the capacity of the battery once it got to 3.65v (The voltage of a fully charged Lifep04 cell) in all every battery cell was at 280+Ah (some at 284, the least was 282ah) once the voltage reached 3.65v, this means that the battery were the corrected labelled capacity.

Building into a bank
I assembled the batteries into a bank 16S to ad to an existing 16S 280AH Eve battery bank. So so good. Still early days but the cells are doing well. Each bank is attached to its own JK BMS

In all, I am a happy customer, Selina was very helpful especially her employee Colin, both of them speak good english and they were very communicative during the whole process.

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by luvlyoracle(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
I keep getting banned

Please dm for more info

Location is warri
Battery isnt upto one month it was bought

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bobmalu83(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Not at all my oga. Am also an installer as well. Is a client that is asking me to give him a quotation that can carry the above loads during day time from 9am-4pm. Thanks

Trippledots:

Chief, this your question get as e be. It seems you want to go DIY without paying the price of reading up. If you want an installer to handle it for you then contact solid hands here that will deliver the job, otherwise all the information you need to set up your system is available here but you gats read up.... At worst, read to a certain extent so your questions or clarifications are more specific and can be answered easily.

Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tsiriman(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
bigrovar:
Mini review of Lifepo4 batteries from Selina of Shenzhen Deriy https://deriy.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2756.trade-list-buyer.0.0.446c76e9yMKAWz&tracelog=from_orderlist_company .

Order Process
The order for 16 x Eve LF280K cells was placed sometimes December 2022, they were shipped out sometimes in January and I got delivery notification in march. I had no issue getting the batteries from the shipper. I ordered extra items like non polarized breakers, extra busbars and nuts, and a battery tester the EBC A40l Smart Battery tester. All items came delivered with the battery.

Battery came in pristine conditions, they looked brand new and no physical damage can be seen. The packages was well done. I settled for the dual terminal batteries, the only issues I had with this was the terminals were wielded in a way that makes it impossible to line the batteries close together in a build without shorting them. This was not a big deal for me though.

Testing
On getting the batteries, I carried out extensive capacity test to ensure they batteries gave the rated labeled capacity. For this I used the EBC A40L smart tester.

I connected the tester to the battery and connected my laptop to the tester, The tester application allows you to set charge and discharge parameter and you can see a graph of the voltage curve of the battery in real time as it charges.

I set the tester to discharge the battery to 2.6v (voltage of a fully discharged lifepo4 cell) and then immediately charge each cell to 3.65v, it would then cut of charging once the charge amps is at 7A. I logged the capacity of the battery once it got to 3.65v (The voltage of a fully charged Lifep04 cell) in all every battery cell was at 280+Ah (some at 284, the least was 282ah) once the voltage reached 3.65v, this means that the battery were the corrected labelled capacity.

Building into a bank
I assembled the batteries into a bank 16S to ad to an existing 16S 280AH Eve battery bank. So so good. Still early days but the cells are doing well. Each bank is attached to its own JK BMS

In all, I am a happy customer, Selina was very helpful especially her employee Colin, both of them speak good english and they were very communicative during the whole process.

For my own micro review of Lifepo4 batteries from Selina of Shenzhen Deriy, I have 2 different contrasting experiences.

1. Very good experience:
Last year 2022 April ending I ordered and paid for 16 pieces of EVE LF280K batteries from Shenzhen Deriy. Shenzen Deriy handled the shipping and the batteries were delivered in about 3 months (July 2022), I picked them immediately they arrived, they arrived in excellent condition. I completed the build and installed them, I've been using them since then till now.

2. Terrible experience:
Immediately after receiving my first order, I placed an order for 32 pieces of LF280K in August 2022. Paid for the batteries and shipping with Shenzen Deriy handling the shipping. I did not receive these batteries untill about a week ago April 2023 ( after 8 months). Before i could pick up the batteries I had to pay the shipping company an extra N90,000 even though I've paid Shenzen Deriy full shipping fees.
Till date both Shenzen and the shipping company could not explain the 8months delay, all they say is that there is a problem with the container, at some point both even stopped responding to calls and messages.
I introduced 2 people to Shenzen Deiry, they ordered their cells end of November 2022 and picked up in February 2023 while I was still waiting for my cells. Some other people ordered in January 2023 and picked up their cells before I picked up mine.

I don't know if my second experience is a one-off or happens on the regular but the experience has thought me to handle my own shipping when next I order. I thought I should share so that other can see the 2 ways it can go.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 2:41am On Apr 28, 2023
It is about time brothers and sisters.

Thunderstorms on a roll in May!

Better be safe than sorry!!

Protect your critical infrastructure!!!

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 2:43am On Apr 28, 2023
bigrovar:

Order Process

Testing

Building into a bank

Priceless information.

My shopping list got a few new line items.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 2:44am On Apr 28, 2023
tsiriman:

For my own micro review of Lifepo4 batteries from Selina of Shenzhen Deriy, I have 2 different contrasting experiences.

1. Very good experience:
Last year 2022 April ending I ordered and paid for 16 pieces of EVE LF280K batteries from Shenzhen Deriy. Shenzen Deriy handled the shipping and the batteries were delivered in about 3 months (July 2022), I picked them immediately they arrived, they arrived in excellent condition. I completed the build and installed them, I've been using them since then till now.

2. Terrible experience:
Immediately after receiving my first order, I placed an order for 32 pieces of LF280K in August 2022. Paid for the batteries and shipping with Shenzen Deriy handling the shipping. I did not receive these batteries untill about a week ago April 2023 ( after 8 months). Before i could pick up the batteries I had to pay the shipping company an extra N90,000 even though I've paid Shenzen Deriy full shipping fees.
Till date both Shenzen and the shipping company could not explain the 8months delay, all they say is that there is a problem with the container, at some point both even stopped responding to calls and messages.
I introduced 2 people to Shenzen Deiry, they ordered their cells end of November 2022 and picked up in February 2023 while I was still waiting for my cells. Some other people ordered in January 2023 and picked up their cells before I picked up mine.

I don't know if my second experience is a one-off or happens on the regular but the experience has thought me to handle my own shipping when next I order. I thought I should share so that other can see the 2 ways it can go.

As someone who has zero to no experience shipping from China, thank you for sharing.

Very helpful as I plan a mid-year splurge on improving my alternative power generation capacity

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bobmalu83(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Thanks so much boss i so much appreciate. Okay i will go with 5.5kw inverter X 2, then 15kwh battery bank X 3. Then 10.8kwp arrays(540w X 20).
I don't know whether it is okay. Another thing, this felicity 15kwh is it complete 15kwh or their normal over hype of their products.

durodee:

I want to clarify if you mean 3 pieces of 3phase machine rated 3kva each?
Single phase inverters are cheaper than 3 phase ones.
If I am to set this up I will rather go for 3 individual 48v 5kv-6kva inverters, each with a 7.2kw array of panels (minimum, preferably more) coupled with 15kw (48vx300amp) lithium battery bank. I will go for the high solar voltage CCs and possibly hybrid inverters to save costs. I will however parallel the batteries together, so that ,in case only one or two of the machines will be in use, then the other storage will not be idle.
A fourth 3.5-5kva inverter will be for pump and light. It will have its own panels but I will likely connect to the same battery bank to just complete the circuit but relying more on harvest from its panels to meet the power need.
As a minimum, a 7.5-10kva petrol gen should be available as backup, so that any of the water packaging machine could be switched over to generator if the need arises.
You can do your own initial assessment and calculations

This schematic might look strange but using solar/inverter for industrial use for years made me realize that a single 20kva inverter is like putting all my eggs in one basket.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bobmalu83(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2023
Thank you so much my Oga. God bless you
Sorry to ask you, how many pure water machine did your mum have?
Is during day time that they will be using it sir.

Peterlove11:

My mum has a purewater factory, and with what you've listed above 15kva(3× 5/6kva hybrid inverter paralleled together) with 10kw of panels will do the job. Ours run mostly during the day. 15kwh of lithium battery is enough except your factory works at night. You can enlarge the battery bank depending on Night duty/Load. You can always have a gen backup but I doubt you will end up using it with what v listed above or we have 3-days of darkness
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Peterlove11: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
bigrovar:

This is close to what I get from my Canadian solar. Even with not being optimimally oriented (they face south east at about 124 degrees of azimuth as against 180 degress) and at about 21 degrees tilt (as against 5 degrees) My panel constantly do north of 80% of their name plate, that is about 4.5kw of 5.4kw PMAX. Note that I am paring them with a 100A solar charge controller which means generation is clipped at 100A when in fact the panels are designed to produced 112.6A. so in a way should be getting more from the panel if I were using a bigger solar charger or if I were to divide them between 2 controllers.

For the OP I suggest get can squeeze more from the panel if he can put them on rails and have them tilted a bit to achieve close to 18 degrees tilt. This would require the work of an experience installer. They would need to fabricate an L foot for him. I did same with my system

Please where do you stay, alot of us are having issues getting the rated nameplate on our panels even with proper orientation, angulation etc and the sun blazing at its full strength. It's either location or quality of panels now
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by simydan(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Greetings to the House!

8KW DEYE Inverter available!!!

Brand new in carton for quick sale: 1.4M

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dellabella(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Interested, your contact details please
simydan:
Greetings to the House!

8KW DEYE Inverter available!!!

Brand new in carton for quick sale: 1.4M
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2023
Hello house, I met @justcallmenuel on this platform and I have made purchases from him numerous times but it's high time I stopped dealing with him. He lacks understanding and does things his own way without consideration for how the customer feels.

I need to replace a battery for a client, out of 4 quanta batteries, 1 gave up and it's giving the client (a cancer hospital) so much worries, client wants the battery bought and replaced today in other to save his patients. I chatted Nuel up last night and asked if he could make it possible which he guaranteed that I will get it in Abeokuta by 1pm at worst, i told him 12noon will be better and we agreed. I reached out to my ibadan vendor and he confirmed he has in stock too, but just because of the relationship with Nuel, i decided to buy from him.

Only for him to tell me this morning that the park that sends to Abeokuta there no longer exists, and if they have to take to iyana ipaja, i have to pay #10,000 for the delivery to the park, excluding what the driver will still charge to deliver to Abeokuta, just a single 200ah quanta battery. I told him I'll rather have a refund if you can't keep your end of the bargaining or you do something about the delivery cost, this mindless Nuel told me he can't refund, he bought it from someone too and went ahead and send it via the haulage that won't deliver until tomorrow, this is after picking up from my ibadan vendor.

My fault was to think I'm keeping a relationship with him by coming back to buy, but right now I'm blocking him off totally.
Just know that before you start threading this path, @kiekie1 was once relevant like you in this forum.
No peace for you @justcallmenuel

9 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by simydan(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2023
dellabella:
Interested, your contact details please

Call or WhatsApp: 08025163653
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
viperVIP:
Hello house, I met @justcallmenuel on this platform and I have made purchases from him numerous times but it's high time I stopped dealing with him. He lacks understanding and does things his own way without consideration for how the customer feels.

I need to replace a battery for a client, out of 4 quanta batteries, 1 gave up and it's giving the client (a cancer hospital) so much worries, client wants the battery bought and replaced today in other to save his patients. I chatted Nuel up last night and asked if he could make it possible which he guaranteed that I will get it in Abeokuta by 1pm at worst, i told him 12noon will be better and we agreed. I reached out to my ibadan vendor and he confirmed he has in stock too, but just because of the relationship with Nuel, i decided to buy from him.

Only for him to tell me this morning that the park that sends to Abeokuta there no longer exists, and if they have to take to iyana ipaja, i have to pay #10,000 for the delivery to the park, excluding what the driver will still charge to deliver to Abeokuta, just a single 200ah quanta battery. I told him I'll rather have a refund if you can't keep your end of the bargaining or you do something about the delivery cost, this mindless Nuel told me he can't refund, he bought it from someone too and went ahead and send it via the haulage that won't deliver until tomorrow, this is after picking up from my ibadan vendor.

My fault was to think I'm keeping a relationship with him by coming back to buy, but right now I'm blocking him off totally.
Just know that before you start threading this path, @kiekie1 was once relevant like you in this forum.
I knew you would bring it on here. I explained to you that the park no longer stays over there because of the road they are constructing at iyanoba, so they had to move to iyana paja ( according to my aboki that took the battery there), gave you price for the delivery which you said you can’t afford. Will I be the one to pay delivery fee for you all the time? How many times have you sent Growatt inverter to me from Abeokuta to fix it for you, which you and I know that their office is in Lekki. How much does dispatch charges to Lekki? It’s 12k. But I do collect 8k to and fro from you and add the balance cos you bought the inverters from me. Did I tell you all that? NO. The last inverter you sent to me for repair, you told me to help you wrap it and send back to Abeokuta for you, that you’ll send me money for carton, which I didn’t see carton to wrap it and I bought wrapping nylon of 4k and wrapped it so it doesn’t get scratched, You wanted to send me the money but I told you to forget about it. So many things I’ve done for you as a customer, but I don’t tell you. But because of what happened this morning, you ran here to type, just to spoil my name. Chief, dey check well o

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Peterlove11: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
viperVIP:

From the few times have transacted with justcallmenuel. I can say boldly the experience has been good. And I can safely recommend him. Based on your side of the story, I think it's an issue of understanding, since Abeokuta park is no longer available, i think he is handicap. The two of you are egbon, and I believe you can both find away around it.
Talk to him I believe you can find a mutual ground for the delivery price.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Will I be the one to pay delivery fee for you all the time?
How many times have you paid delivery for me, cos you sounded as if you're doing free bonanza on my orders?

I only sent growatt to you twice young man and I never said I wouldn't be responsible for the logistics, you said the first one you have a product going that way, so you'll add up.

Second one, you said i'll be responsible and i ask for the price, you said it and I paid, If you did pay 12k, you will say it, i know you.

Also, wrapping nylon 4k to wrap my inverter, are you kidding me?
oga, i get picture o o ... !!!
Anything wey you like, me don ex you sha...

[quote author=justcallmenuel post=122802265]
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thanks for your input.
It is only dense for you to send an item with the mind of "if you like collect am, if you like no collect am"

Peterlove11:

From the few times have transacted with justcallmenuel. I can say boldly the experience has been good. And I can safely recommend him. Based on your side of the story, I think it's an issue of understanding, since Abeokuta park is no longer available, i think he is handicap. The two of you are egbon, and I believe you can both find away around it.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Peterlove11:

God bless you boss.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
tsiriman:

1. Very good experience:

2. Terrible experience:

Ship with us to avoid delays. I wonder what must have gone through your mind from the 4th month to 8month.

Call/chat - 08117398294
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
bobmalu83:
Thanks so much boss i so much appreciate. Okay i will go with 5.5kw inverter X 2, then 15kwh battery bank X 3. Then 10.8kwp arrays(540w X 20).
I don't know whether it is okay. Another thing, this felicity 15kwh is it complete 15kwh or their normal over hype of their products.

Contact us for your solar panel and inverters. We can install them for your factory too with quality accessories.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mangolpupa: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
FEGEITOK:
It is about time brothers and sisters.

Thunderstorms on a roll in May!

Better be safe than sorry!!

Protect your critical infrastructure!!!

My Oga. Thanks for this oo.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
House gurus pls help...
My afripower 1kv inverter stopped charging wit nepa/phcn for a few weeks now. Suspected it was the fuse in the input socket plug that was faulty but didn't hurrily replace as I av a suoer external charger which i use to charge my battery. The suoer charger fan however failed some days back and it gets extremely hot, i had to open it up and only use it when i get home so i can use an external fan while its working. Fixed the inverter socket fuse yesterday and when i plugged it to charge wit nepa, inverter went off for a few seconds, had to switch of the inverter and change over from inverter to mains and it started charging. However ths morning when phcn went off, I changed over to the inverter while it was plugged to the mains, there was a backflow wit sparks in the inverter and the inverter died wit the screen blank and no output. However 10mins after, it came on again and was working. Tried plugging another appliance to the same charging spot which didnt come on and nothing happened with the inverter. Is it possible the new fuse caused a back feed?
Can anyone help me wit suoer internal fan in Abeokuta or waybill it or what alternative do i have as the rechargeable fan i use doesnt come on automatically so its only when i am home i am able to use it?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Suoer internal fan.
Can you pick up at Isale Ake?
Locate Taoson Electronics hardware store opposite the CAC Cathedral, call me.

Drgreatone:
House gurus pls help...
My afripower 1kv inverter stopped charging wit nepa/phcn for a few weeks now. Suspected it was the fuse in the input socket that was faulty but didn't hurrily replace as I av a suoer external charger which i use to charge my battery. The suoer charger fan however failed some days back and it gets extremely hot, i had to open it up and only use it when i get home so i can use an external fan while its working. Fixed the inverter socket fuse yesterday and when i plugged it to charge wit nepa, inverter went off for a few seconds, had to switch of the inverter and change over from inverter to mains and it started charging. However ths morning when phcn went off, I changed over to the inverter while it was plugged to the mains, there was a backflow wit sparks in the inverter and the inverter died wit the screen blank and no output. However 10mins after, it came on again and was working. Tried plugging another appliance to the same charging spot which didnt come on and nothing happened with the inverter. Is it possible the new fuse caused a back feed?
Can anyone help me wit suoer internal fan in Abeokuta or waybill it or what alternative do i have as the rechargeable fan i use doesnt come on automatically so its only when i am home i am able to use it?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Perfect! Contact details?
viperVIP:
Suoer internal fan.
Can you pick up at Isale Ake?
Locate Taoson Electronics hardware store opposite the CAC Cathedral, call me.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2023

Drgreatone:
Perfect! Contact details?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by osayuwamwen(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
My inverter support nepa charging is it advisable to be using grid power wen available or only be charging through solar panel as my battery is still currently new

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
It depends on what your preferences is
1. if you own a prepaid meter with a stable power predictable grid supply then you might want to maximize you solar production to squeeze more from your solar panels. so any deficient during the day you refill at peak time of grid supply

2. if without prepaid then maximize grid usage as this will ensure that battery is in constant close to being full daily without worry of downtime as the sun is there to backup.
osayuwamwen:
My inverter support nepa charging is it advisable to be using grid power wen available or only be charging through solar panel as my battery is still currently new

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (1706) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.