Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2063454 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (1694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2023
550w Canadian solar panels now available, #145,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2023
500w solar street light available, #27,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2023
15kwh 48v felicity lithium battery now available, #2,800,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2023
220Ah luminous tubular battery available, #195,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2023
GROWATT FLASH SALES!!!

Brand new Growatts inverter up for quick sales .

GROWATT SPF 5000 ES OFF GRID, 5KW, 48V, BIG solar/PV INPUT 6000wp

5kw 48v (ES 100a + WiFi dongle ) ....... 630k

FIRM PRICE: N630,000

HURRY WHILST STOCK LAST!

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by casualobserver: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2023
justcallmenuel:
550w Canadian solar panels now available, #145,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Is this not very clearly a fake Canadian solar panel?

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by clevermugu: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2023
casualobserver:

grin grin grin. the fakeness of the sticker is glaring! make una de fear God oo cool

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hello house

It's 4 weeks now @chichilas wrote a defamation of character review on google that

1) I stole his cable
2) I damaged his roof

I will like to update the house that he has received additional cables since 3wks ago, was called and he confirmed he received his cable

Secondly he never told me anything about a leaking roof since around 2019 we installed for him. There have been several modifications on the said installation by other installers which I have also offered support remotely. We have spoken several times on the phone nothing of a leaking roof was mentioned.
He suddenly remembers his roof is leaking towards the end of 2023. No evidence and nothing.

Since he still have issues with the cables, I have since then requested he sends the cables back to us and get a refund which he is unwilling to do and I don't know why.

@chichillas also @theoilguy is very toxic and I don't wish to do business with him furthermore.

Tell him to pull down his false review. I did not steal his cable and did not damage his roof.

I hope nairaland mods will one day do something about defamation of character.

@mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
zeestone99:
Hello house

It's 4 weeks now @chichilas wrote a defamation of character review on google that

1) I stole his cable
2) I damaged his roof

I will like to update the house that he has received additional cables since 3wks ago, was called and he confirmed he received his cable

Secondly he never told me anything about a leaking roof since around 2019 we installed for him. There have been several modifications on the said installation by other installers which I have also offered support remotely. We have spoken several times on the phone nothing of a leaking roof was mentioned.
He suddenly remembers his roof is leaking towards the end of 2023. No evidence and nothing.

Since he still have issues with the cables, I have since then requested he sends the cables back to us and get a refund which he is unwilling to do and I don't know why.

@chichillas also @theoilguy is very toxic and I don't wish to do business with him furthermore.

Tell him to pull down his false review. I did not steal his cable and did not damage his roof.

@mynd44

Cry cry baby… so you do not want to do business with me anymore? LOL. do I wish to do business with someone like you too? I am not pulling down any review because that is exactly what happened. Take a lawyer and sue me if you think I lied and all the evidence will come out. Do you have pictures of the two pieces of cable you sent to me?

Is my roof the first roof you are damaging on Nairaland?

Am I the first client to have issues with you here? If you want me to do a search of the other clients you damaged their roof, I will post proof.

So what is new? A simple search of your antecedents will tell prospective clients what they need to know.

I wanted you to feel the pain and anger I felt when you insulted me on top of my money and patronage for no fault of mine. I see you have felt it now so I am satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
zeestone99:
Hello house

1) I stole his cable
2) I damaged his roof

@mynd44
he will need to retract the review because it is very obvious he is on mission to tarnish your image. I will suggest you cancel the deal

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chichilas:

Cry cry baby… so you do not want to do business with me anymore? LOL. do I wish to do business with someone like you too? I am not pulling down any review because that is exactly what happened. Take a lawyer and sue me if you think I lied and all the evidence will come out. Do you have pictures of the two pieces of cable you sent to me?

Is my roof the first roof you are damaging on Nairaland?

Am I the first client to have issues with you here? If you want me to do a search of the other clients you damaged their roof, I will post proof.

So what is new? A simple search of your antecedents will tell prospective clients what they need to know.

I wanted you to feel the pain and anger I felt when you insulted me on top of my money and patronage for no fault of mine. I see you have felt it now so I am satisfied.
you have gotten pound of his flesh and is still not okay for you?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Make una dey fear God oh, una post go hurt una one day.

In all your doings, do it right to avoid stories!

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Violence grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin our mouth go put us enh:
"Do u know who Iyam"
"You cannot do me anything?"

Fear those who are ready to spend 1million bc of 1kobo.

Na d case we dey see for up so.

DO NOT THREATEN YOUR CUSTOMERS.

The internet is very powerful.

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
I think its now obvious that @chichilas is definitely up to something. Virtually every issue you have raised concerning the cable "has" been resolved, yet here we are with another issue that happened 2019 or so. If you are dissatisfied with his job before, will you still have the confidence to engage him again? I have had transactions with @zeestone totally more than 4million naira (without seeing each other) and I have not had any cause to be worried as he always delivers. So pls @chichilas, can you propose want you really want so as to stop this tirade.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
justcallmenuel:
15kwh 48v felicity lithium battery now available, #2,800,000. Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461
With this price, the capacity should be up to date.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by temizeee(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
@chichilas Oga he don do na…. You gain nothing from all this drama abeg oga biko.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
foonshur:
I think its now obvious that @chichilas is definitely up to something. Virtually every issue you have raised concerning the cable "has" been resolved, yet here we are with another issue that happened 2019 or so. If you are dissatisfied with his job before, will you still have the confidence to engage him again? I have had transactions with @zeestone totally more than 4million naira (without seeing each other) and I have not had any cause to be worried as he always delivers. So pls @chichilas, can you propose want you really want so as to stop this tirade.

I have three questions for you.

1- how do you know every issue has been resolved? Because he said so? Did you miss the part where I said they sent two pieces of cable each 9 feet. They couldn’t even send one length, they had to send pieces. We bought another 7 yards here in Benin to be able to get 100 yards total which was what I paid him for in the first place.

2- That he sent me additional cable, does that stop or prevent me from leaving a disclaimer or sharing my experiences how/when I deem fit?

3- have you heard the quote “last straw that broke the camels back? That I stuck with him doesn’t invalidate my current complaints. Virtually everyone who has worked in my house in Benin came from Nairaland. Including my automatic gate and sensors. Do you see anywhere in my posts where I am critical of anyone else on Nairaland.

If I post the numerous voice notes he sent me telling me to go to hell, asking me to come and fight him and do my worst untop my money, you won’t be here trying to hold brief for him.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chichilas:

I have three questions for you.

1- how do you know every issue has been resolved? Because he said so? Did you miss the part where I said they sent two pieces of cable each 9 feet. They couldn’t even send one length, they had to send pieces. We bought another 7 yards here in Benin to be able to get 100 yards total which was what I paid him for in the first place.

2- That he sent me additional cable, does that stop or prevent me from leaving a disclaimer or sharing my experiences how/when I deem fit?

3- have you heard the quote “last straw that broke the camels back? That I stuck with him doesn’t invalidate my current complaints. Virtually everyone who has worked in my house in Benin came from Nairaland. Including my automatic gate and sensors. Do you see anywhere in my posts where I am critical of anyone else on Nairaland.

If I post the numerous voice notes he sent me telling me to go to hell, asking me to come and fight him and do my worst untop my money, you won’t be here trying to hold brief for him.

I frown at the part you said he sent you VNs asking to do your worst. But please can you propose what will make this matter resolved amicably? Don't forget that vendors here also have the right to refuse your patronage going by what you've been doing here for weeks now. In as much as there are bad vendors, there are also bad customers.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
foonshur:

I frown at the part you said he sent you VNs asking to do your worst. But please can you propose what will make this matter resolved amicably? Don't forget that vendors here also have the right to refuse your patronage going by what you've been doing here for weeks now. In as much as there are bad vendors, there are also bad customers.

I have no grouse with him. I do not plan to even patronize online vendors on Nairaland anymore. A brick and motar shop is a better option.

A proper apology would have sufficed weeks ago but he choose to drag the matter on and continue to run his mouth and call me names on Nairaland forgetting that some people have time and energy and can go all out to right a wrong. It is too late for an apology now and I don’t need it. There is nothing I need from him at this point.

I just wanted him to know that as an online seller, you have much more to loose than a buyer so treat them right especially one who not only is a return customer but also recommends customers your way. I hope he has learnt his lessons.

As a lot of people here have opined, “the internet never forgets”.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chichilas:

I have no grouse with him. I do not plan to even patronize online vendors on Nairaland anymore. A brick and motar shop is a better option.

A proper apology would have sufficed weeks ago but he choose to drag the matter on and continue to run his mouth and call me names on Nairaland forgetting that some people have time and energy and can go all out to right a wrong. It is too late for an apology now and I don’t need it. There is nothing I need from him at this point.

I just wanted him to know that as an online seller, you have much more to loose than a buyer so treat them right especially one who not only is a return customer but also recommends customers your way. I hope he has learnt his lessons.

As a lot of people here have opined, “the internet never forgets”.

Thank you
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EPOMA(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
casualobserver:

I was wondering and thinking why a company would put stickers ontop of a bi solar nawa
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
casualobserver:

It's "Canadian cells" the solar panels are purely Chinko smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ferdiwar:

Thank you for confirming their address... I'll get the Deye from them as their prices is the cheapest I've gotten so far, hopefully before the year runs out I'll add 4 or 5 Jinko or longi panels to the set up depending on availability of funds.
my own is before the fake flood market.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
isangjohnson:

With this price, the capacity should be up to date.

My brother, price does not guarantee you will get real capacity.

Nigerians have learnt many tricks to dupe people of they hard earned money.

Due diligence is required when dealing with Naija sellers either online or offline vendors!

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
QUALITY ASSURANCE!!!

Feel free to contact us for your original Canadian , jinko , longi, JAsolar, era , Growatts, pylon tech , deye etc products ..

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
WE KEEP LEARNING DAILY!!!

I just came across this lithium battery set-up experience. Reasons behind the explosion is uncertain as some scientists says "thermal runway" shocked

Science Digest:- Need to be cautious of battery explosions

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2023/10/30/cause-of-30-kwh-battery-explosion-in-germany-remains-unclear/

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
kiekie1:

I just came across this lithium battery set-up experience. Reasons behind the explosion is uncertain as some scientists says "thermal runway" shocked

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2023/10/30/cause-of-30-kwh-battery-explosion-in-germany-remains-unclear/

Thought they said lithium iron phosphate (LFP) does not catch fire nor explode?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
TechGeek777:

Am still in thought Chief undecided

I don't blame some clients we come across saying;

- Install panels outside their roofs as carport/ swimming pool ports to avoid roof leakages , fire etc

- Install batteries , inverters outside the main building for similar fire reasons .

I've also come across several indoor installations running over the years without issues. Battery temperature sensor connected to ESS charge sources also need to be considered in most power system designs .
Guess lithium chemistry needs to be seriously studied especially now we've refurbished cells, substandard BMS et al hovering around the market esp in Nigeria . God help us

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
kiekie1:

Am still in thought Chief undecided

I don't blame some clients we come across saying;

- Install panels outside their roofs as carport/ swimming pool ports to avoid roof leakages , fire etc

- Install batteries , inverters outside the main building for similar fire reasons .

I've also come across several indoor installations running over the years without issues. Battery temperature sensor connected to ESS charge sources also need to be considered in most power system designs .
Guess lithium chemistry needs to be seriously studied especially now we've refurbished cells, substandard BMS et al hovering around the market esp in Nigeria . God help us
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For any battery to get into thermal runaway,certain criteria needs to be attained before such can occur.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zobay(m): 4:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Please, I have Yohako 1.5KVA inverter 70k, 6 solar panels 35k each with 3 batteries to sell 100k for the 3 to sell.
WhatsApp on: Zero nine zero two two six eight zero five six five
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 5:48am On Nov 05, 2023
kiekie1:

Pv Magazine report has not been verified.
Analysis of the photographs from the scene shows that the battery structure is intact.
Investigation is still ongoing and the authentic info on the incident as it comes out would be very helpful and that would also stop speculation and false claims.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2023
TechGeek777:

Maybe the info wasn't properly given.....
There are many factors that lead to fire incident here and it affects all the battery chemistry, not only LFP.
One of the factors is in the even of short circuit within the battery cells and the spark here could lead to thermal runaway and may eventually lead to fire incident.
The manner and way cheap products are being sold in Nigerian markets are quite alarming and because of high poverty rate and lack awareness, the sellers are making huge amount of money from them, not minding the danger of those fake products.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (1694) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.