Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2069605 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chichilas:

Keep running your mouth. I have only
Just started with you. It will shock you the lengths I will go.

What do they call dubious and criminal
Sellers like you who sell used inverters as new again? Do you have a name for that?

What do they call a solar installer who destroys roofs worth millions of Naira during install??

See solar reseller that lies for a living on Nairaland to see food to eat saying someone is lying and spreading fake news.

The end justifies the means so we shall see.

I am dedicating my time and energy to you just as
You want it.

sorry to ask, but have you got any evidence for most of your accusations ?

When something goes wrong, it's better you document the evidence for future purposes and when said issue gets resolved amicably, you should be able to let go.

some of Us, only got better with time. no be everytime we dey intensionally spoil things. Issue be say, some of us are very greedy, lazy, ignorant, yet have very little to no knowledge of that thing we want to make millions on at a go.

I recall giving someone work because I was busy - oga is a Nairalander and from his writeUps, I think say him sabi him onion, gave him a call and had a little discuss with him and He gave me assurance He's worked on such roof before. But at end of the day, it was all lies. Glad the client knew me personally and was understanding enough. Something I gave out because I didn't have the time, I ended up spending much more time than was required doing it myself. The money you would make in a year, some don't mind making more than that in a single task. yet they lack the necessary knowledge to charge such super high premium fees

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
abbeymighty:
Please can i connect 2 nos of 150w in series
with 300watt sollar panel
should you do this, the entire panels would work at the rating of the lowest which is 150w. In other words, that 300watts panel amoneg them would become the equivalent of 150watts.

same happens if they were batteries, or PC ram.

in other words, it's not adviceAble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
toyeoye:

Sorry about your experience. Before you think you can tarnish his image here, make I talk my own. I have patronised him on 2 occasions and e still dey sweet me for belle. I am still receiving excellent support from him almost a year after installation (remotely and otherwise).

He is a human being, no one dey perfect.

I am just stating facts from my experience and not endorsing any human being.

see eh, no one is above mistake, but not everything is actually a mistake.

Also when honest mistake occurs, what matters is how it got resolved hence everything you do thereafter matters and is part of what constitutes how the client sees things.

i wouldn't say in ma line of work, myself haven't messed up, even when sometimes, the client was to blame but na how matter take settle determines if the client would get bitter or not.

And that You didn't have issues with a dealer, deosn't necessarily mean others can't.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chichilas:

So because you sent me two rubbish pieces of cables each about 10 feet means I do not have a right to leave reviews on your service?

Shey 20ft is 10 yards? That is not even 8 yards self.
Now we have to join 4 different cables to make up what we want to achieve?

Or your seller in Alaba did not tell you he sent the cables in pieces?

Care sharing pictures of said cables so we audience fiit know wetin we dey read ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chichilas:

So because he sent 2 pieces of cables that I am still dissatisfied with, I need to come to Nairaland and report ? I don’t need you to confirm anything. The intent is to warn people and to ensure he doesn’t repeat this with another buyer for fear of the repercussions. This sellers usually assume that after a couple of posts, all is forgotten and they can move on to the next. He clearly said he doesn’t care what I do on Nairaland because Nairaland doesn’t feed him so here we are!! I only just realized that he does care..

Anytime I remember, I reserve the right to post my disclaimer. It is what it is..

Speak of customer or dealer from hell

Abeg irrespective of how something started, if at end of the day, the seller tries making amends, abeg try adjust. after that, you're very much free to avoid such dealer in future dealing(s).
Continuing this way kind of makes you seem like an unserious difficult person who might be the reason for the issue in the first place.

You equally need understand not everyone considers a couple of disclaimers. Most times, you need a b oat load of unique reviews from different people to make a dent. Even at that, there would be those who wouldn't mind still patronizing said dealer, probably because they know how to avoid issues should they arise and sooner or later, depending on their experience, would say otherwise.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
zeestone99:

Lol pathetic. This is why you lie and spill fake news. I

If you are still dissatisfied with the cable send it back and collect your money...

U were sent cable...wahala
Additional cables sent since October 10th ... still Wahala
Oya return cable and collect your money... Wahala again

What do they call this kind of people again.

Return the cables and leave my name off your mouth.

Oga, don't you think your words is what's continuing fueling this flame. Already you made it obvious to him initially you don't care, of which He seem to be trying his best.

At the very least, you give him a call, spend a couple of minutes and ensure issue is resolved.
Maybe even record the conversation, then when he continues ignoring all available avenues of settlement, you still remain meek and if after a long time, he still continues, You share the audio recordings so that we the audience, could looking at what the customer is doing, look at how far You have HONESTly tried resolving thing, then make our conclusions.
This I believe is how matured minds work.

me don arrest person before. Someone I have patronized for years, even when he moved to a different state. The last time I travelled down to buy something, I bought more than I needed, just so I don't travel back agaiin. Due to how long I've known him, didn't bother overChecking things. This was something I could have boughht from someone closer, but since I've known this person for log, I went that far.

When I finally found out all were rubbish, I complained thinking He would be understanding, and agree to change them. I myself would just have to again transport myself to his place again. Oga initially tried dribling me but when I saw what He was doing, I asked for refund, and that I would bring them back, even though that meant I would spend over half of the money on transportation. Hhe made it clear that if I come to his shop, he would use taskForce to arrest me.
Anyway, I felt bitter and when I feel such way, I don't often mind spending 100 naira to recover 10 naira.

Cost of transportation was more than half of the cost of the item. But I didn't mind. I spent twice cost of the items to get him arrrested, ensured He paid me my cost of transportation both for my previous coming and current coming to his shop; also ensured he Paid me my money 100% + the extras I spent in getting the taskForce, and a little token for my inconvenience. this is after he got a series of beatings from same taskForce he threatened me with.

If you have been to Arena, you go know say na millitary people dey there. I only asked they look into the issue to determine who was wrong. I even asked the seller to call 2 or more people who know about electronics to come be a neutral judge. When they came, the taskForce people ensured they didn't know the seller was at the mercy of their response else maybe those ones would havve tried taking side.

Now when you consider all the Seller went through, and what it cost him, you would understand say most times, simple word "SORRY" and your willingness to make amends is very cheap irrespective of wether you end up looking weak or not. Some of us no too normal. Me no sabi wahala and I'm so quiet it's easy taking me for a ride.

why I am saying these things is - atimes we do any how since we believe the customer doesn't know us or is far from us. Nothing like ensuring peace with others. Myself don't mind making peace with you even at ma own detriment. of course I ensure there would be no chance of a repeat. this person you dey talk to any how, irrespective of if he's actually at fault or not, might choose to take things far. Don't forget, your worst enemy is that one you don't know.

And while all this happens, we the audience is watching, learning, and taking notes of DEALERs to avoid or be super careful with

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
bassdow:

Oga, don't you think your words is what's continuing fueling this flame. Already you made it obvious to him initially you don't care, of which He seem to be trying his best.

At the very least, you give him a call, spend a couple of minutes and ensure issue is resolved.
Maybe even record the conversation, then when he continues ignoring all available avenues of settlement, you still remain meek and if after a long time, he still continues, You share the audio recordings so that we the audience, could looking at what the customer is doing, look at how far You have HONESTly tried resolving thing, then make our conclusions.

me don arrest person before. Someone I have patronized for years, even when he moved to a different state. The last time I travelled down to buy something, I bought more than I needed, just so I don't travel back agaiin. Due to how long I've known him, didn't bother overChecking things. This was something I could have boughht from someone closer, but since I've known this person for log, I went that far.

When I finally found out all were rubbish, I complained thinking He would be understanding, and agree to change them. I myself would just have to again transport myself to his place again. Oga initially tried dribling me but when I saw what He was doing, I asked for refund, and that I would bring them back, even though that meant I would spend over half of the money on transportation. Hhe made it clear that if I come to his shop, he would use taskForce to arrest me.
Anyway, I felt bitter and when I feel such way, I don't often mind spending 100 naira to recover 10 naira.

Cost of transportation was more than half of the cost of the item. But I didn't mind. I spent twice cost of the items to get him arrrested, ensured He paid me my cost of transportation both for my previous coming and current coming to his shop; also ensured he Paid me my money 100% + the extras I spent in getting the taskForce, and a little token for my inconvenience. this is after he got a series of beatings from same taskForce he threatened me with.

If you have been to Arena, you go know say na millitary people dey there. I only asked they look into the issue to determine who was wrong. I even asked the seller to call 2 or more people who know about electronics to come be a neutral judge. When they came, the taskForce people ensured they didn't know the seller was at the mercy of their response else maybe those ones would havve tried taking side.

Now when you consider all the Seller went through, and what it cost him, you would understand say most times, simple word "SORRY" and your willingness to make amends is very cheap irrespective of wether you end up looking weak or not. Some of us no too normal. Me no sabi wahala and I'm so quiet it's easy taking me for a ride.

why I am saying these things is - atimes we do any how since we believe the customer doesn't know us or is far from us. Nothing like ensuring peace with others. Myself don't mind making peace with you even at ma own detriment. of course I ensure there would be no chance of a repeat. this person you dey talk to any how, irrespective of if he's actually at fault or not, might choose to take things far. Don't forget, your worst enemy is that one you don't know.

And while all this happens, we the audience is watching, learning, and taking notes of DEALERs to avoid or be super careful with

Zeestone of Mazine group is an uncouth fellow. I doubt he went to school, else he won’t be running his mouth to his customer he knows can lock him up with a single phone call.

His assumption is that I don’t know where he resides and can do nothing BUT everyday for the thief!!

When I finally catch you, even the roof you damaged in Benin, you will collect repair bill..

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Drgreatone:
Pls bell my curiosity. For 2 colleagues installations, curious as to which would be more efficient. A 2kva12v hybrid inverter connected to a 12v200ah lithium battery and a 4.2kva24v hybrid inverter connected to a 24v100ah lithium battery. Both using 2 415watt jasolar panels. Would there be any difference also in the charging time and discharge rate assuming same loads? Thanks

The higher the input voltage, the longer it would last on a charge.

in other words, 24volts 200AH inverter system would last longer than 12volts 200Ah inverter system; likewise, 48volts 200AH would last longer than both 12-volts and 24-volts 200Ah inverter systems.

in fact, if care isn't taken, a 24volts 150Ah inverter system might last longer than 12volts 200AH inverter system.

So the higer the input voltage, the more efficient the system would be, and the longer it would last on a charge.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chichilas:

Zeestone of Mazine group is an uncouth fellow. I doubt he went to school, else he won’t be running his mouth to his customer he knows can lock him up with a single phone call.

His assumption is that I don’t know where he resides and can do nothing BUT everyday for the thief!!

When I finally catch you, even the roof you damaged in Benin, you will collect repair bill..
if a roof was damaged, why didn't you ensure that was taken care of before the installer left ?

and if you choose to overlook it then, no need asking for damages thereafter
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
bassdow:

The higher the input voltage, the longer it would last on a charge.

in other words, 24volts 200AH inverter system would last longer than 12volts 200Ah inverter system; likewise, 48volts 200AH would last longer than both 12-volts and 24-volts 200Ah inverter systems.

in fact, if care isn't taken, a 24volts 150Ah inverter system might last longer than 12volts 200AH inverter system.

So the higer the input voltage, the more efficient the system would be, and the longer it would last on a charge.

24v is sweet but..
The truth:
Is 24v cheap?
Is it easy to maintain?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
bassdow:

Am not supposed to respond to you but let me do so u don't get things mixed up.

U were here wen he called me out with false allegations.

U were here when I ignored him and I let other parties handle d matter via phone calls.

He received his cables since 11th or 12th October cos it was sent on the 10th.
He was also called to Confirm if he has received it. He confirmed he received it and no complaint. He kept mute while at it, and didn't update the house. No problem. We move.

I was here minding my business when he still attacked me. Now he said the cable was cut even after agreeing all is well on phone.
Now He even mentioned inverter he bought was used, no evidence nothing. But any lies to make me look like a bad person is fine.
Ok no problem oya return it and collect your money. Let's close the business since the business doesn't want to end peacefully.

What else do u expect I do. In all these things u r still pointing at me. C'mon who does that.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chichilas:

Return my cable pls. If you are bringing to my notice in 2023 a roof that was damaged wen I worked in 2019 thereabout. I don't know how I can help u.

Return the cable and collect your money.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
zeestone99:

Am not supposed to respond to you but let me do so u don't get things mixed up.

U were here wen he called me out with false allegations.

U were here when I ignored him and I let other parties handle d matter via phone calls.

He received his cables since 11th or 12th October cos it was sent on the 10th.
He was also called to Confirm if he has received it. He confirmed he received it and no complaint. He kept mute while at it, and didn't update the house. No problem. We move.

I was here minding my business when he still attacked me. Now he said the cable was cut even after agreeing all is well on phone.
Now He even mentioned inverter he bought was used, no evidence nothing. But any lies to make me look like a bad person is fine.
Ok no problem oya return it and collect your money. Let's close the business since the business doesn't want to end peacefully.

What else do u expect I do. In all these things u r still pointing at me. C'mon who does that.

you need understand one thing - I'm neither on your side, or your customer's side, and that's evident from my comments.

Don't forget, not everyone's following the issue + nairaland has been giving me back2Back suspensions for reasons best known to them + me ma has been very busy with work.
Not until now, I doubt most of us were aware of the cable you sent, or that the receiver initially certified it OK.

You ought to have at least updated the group abi thread on situation of things, and maybe that you guys have reached a resoolution as at when said receiver accpted things.

Also even the Buyer didn't update the thread.

e come be like say one of una dey try being difficult. had it been you the seller informed the group, we for know how to respond.

Buyer equally complained about damaged roof. If his roof actually got damaged,
1. how did you guys resolve the issue then ?
2. Was the damage discovered immediately, or later ?

it's kinda weird He's bringing the roof issue now, BUT it's equally very possible He's choosen to let go, but the fact some other things weren't made right is bringing back such bad memories. aTimes, one could go through lots of difficulties and not mind much so long they get what they want. na when you no get am or were disappointed, that you begin to feel all you went through.

Also nairaland need come up with ways to handle things such as defamation, blackmails, cheatings, etc because anyone could choose to attack the other.

Nothing stops anyOne from trying to paint a fellow competitor black.

when we look and consider all these, coupled with little to no evidence available, then you understand...

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
dollarnaira:

24v is sweet but..
The truth:
Is 24v cheap?
Is it easy to maintain?

48-Volts is sweeter.
of course both 24 and 48 volts system ain't cheap. in fact 48-volts system na for people wey get money.

meanwhile, I wasn't making suggestions, only responding to question asked in ways anyone not knowledgeable enough, could be able to make informed decisions without asking more questions.

The higher the input voltage, the more efficient the system would be, and also the less FATTer cables you would require.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ferdiwar:

Thank you for your response.
I came across an ad on Jiji with same picture you posted and they gave their address as Wuse 2 no 5 kampala street Abuja.
Please confirm if the same address is same with the one you visited as I intend making a purchase from them.

Thank you.
yes its them, solarco.... Me am already saving my money, I go first buy the 5kw inverter from them.. This deye don too enter my eye... E cost but so be it ... Then if i catch my breath I go add 4 panels... Then straight to grade A battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by oweniwe(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
bassdow:

ah
That's good. As for keep an eye on input voltage, that's very simple. Just don't go above what's stated on your charge controller. I only suggested using PWM since they're much cheaper and I havve a spare I might never hence willing to use it for experiment.

Thanks confirming it workks. when I get time, I go do something
boss person fit try this trick to dey charge Tubular battery? grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
oweniwe:
boss person fit try this trick to dey charge Tubular battery? grin

should work for any battery chemistry.

the idea is the charger acts like solarPanel since they both supplies Dc current. in fact, you could even connect a transformer of related capacity and use generator to charge your battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
swagifted:
yes its them, solarco.... Me am already saving my money, I go first buy the 5kw inverter from them.. This deye don too enter my eye... E cost but so be it ... Then if i catch my breath I go add 4 panels... Then straight to grade A battery.

why not go for epEver ? it's cheaper and would get the job done. Not saying those chinese ones don't but how many of us have idea on how to know if it's properly doing it's work, or just doing you abrakadabra.

Hopefully, you going for MPPT. if not MPPT, just save yourself the stress and buy cheapest brand available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
bassdow:

why not go for epEver ? it's cheaper and would get the job done. Not saying those chinese ones don't but how many of us have idea on how to know if it's properly doing it's work, or just doing you abrakadabra.

Hopefully, you going for MPPT. if not MPPT, just save yourself the stress and buy cheapest brand available
i have never heard of epever before... Can it run 24/7 for weeks and months?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bassdow: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
swagifted:
i have never heard of epever before... Can it run 24/7 for weeks and months?
epEver na chargeController Oooo and it's among quality cheap brands of charge controllers
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
bassdow:

epEver na chargeController Oooo and it's among quality cheap brands of charge controllers
oh really. I see.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2023
bassdow:

48-Volts is sweeter.
of course both 24 and 48 volts system ain't cheap. in fact 48-volts system na for people wey get money.

meanwhile, I wasn't making suggestions, only responding to question asked in ways anyone not knowledgeable enough, could be able to make informed decisions without asking more questions.

The higher the input voltage, the more efficient the system would be, and also the less FATTer cables you would require.
True but a continuous load of less than 200w do not need 24v.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by gadgetplanetng: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2023
bassdow:

if a roof was damaged, why didn't you ensure that was taken care of before the installer left ?

and if you choose to overlook it then, no need asking for damages thereafter

The way most people find out roof got damaged is when rain falls

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2023
swagifted:

Thank you for confirming their address... I'll get the Deye from them as their prices is the cheapest I've gotten so far, hopefully before the year runs out I'll add 4 or 5 Jinko or longi panels to the set up depending on availability of funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2023
JINKO / DEYE HYBRID INVERTERS AVAILABLE!!!

Deye 3.6kw 48v pv4680w ..... 1.2m
Deye 5kw 48v pv6500w ........ 1.420m
Deye 8kw 48v pv10400w ...... 2.1m
Deye 10kw 48v pv13000 ....... 2.9m

5 yrs standard product warranty!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2023
sintolord:
Na everybody dey do yahoo? If they can not afford expensive inverter/battery/panel, will you be happy if they invade your house & loot everything in it so they can afford it? You are meant to encourage people to buy what they can afford which is still good enough to do the job. How many can afford Deye or Victron product? How many can afford to live in Lekki or Ikoyi? How many can afford a 2023 car or Jeep?

solar is luxury not necessity
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Flex max Fangpusun
60A-12v-60-150v
80A-12-60v-150v

Blue solar
50A-12-24v-100v 110k
30A-12-24V-100V
Model with inbuilt display
50A-12-24v-100v 95k
30A-12-24v-100v

Available 080-987-337-09
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
BRAND NEW 1500W 12V HYBRID INVERTER AVAILABLE!!

Vmn Power 1500w 12v pure sine wave inverter

Features:
- Built-in 30a solar charge regulator.
- 64-bits DSP Intelligent control chipset.
- LCD display with multi-function Built-in automatic - AC charger and automatic AC mains switcher.
- 140-275vac super wide input voltage range.
- 3000w surge capacity, continuous stable pure sine wave output, can be applied to any electrical equipment.
- High efficiency Intelligent battery management,prolonging the service life of battery.
- Multi-protection like low battery, overload, short circuit, over temperature ..

Price: N140,000

Product warranty: 12 months

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
SOLAR MATERIALS PRICE SLASH! HURRY!!!

Era solar panels:
370w ............... 130,000
400w black ..... 140,000
450w ............... 157,000
580w ............... 199,000

JINKO solar panels:
435w ................. 155,000
475w ................. 168,000
550w ................. 193,000
555w ................. 195,000
575w ................. 200,000
580w ................. 203,000

JA Solar :
550w ...... Expecting
590w ...... Expecting

Longi solar panel:
450w ....... 160,000

CANADIAN solar panel :
670w ........ 234,000

GROWATT HYBRID series:
3kva 24v (HVM 50a + WiFi dongle) ..... Expecting
3.5kva 48v (ES 80a + WiFi dongle) ....... 660k
5kva 48v (ES 100a + WiFi dongle ) ....... 700k

GROWATT HVM Transformer based series:
6kw 48v (PV 5000w) ......... OOS
8kw 48v (PV 7000w) ......... OOS
10kw 48v (PV 7000w) ....... OOS
12kw 48v (PV 7000w) ....... OOS

SOROTEC REVO HYBRID INVERTER:
3.5kw 24v VM II pro (100a MPPT) ........ 487k
5.5kw 48v VM II pro (100a MPPT) ........ 595k
5.5kw 48v VM II (100a MPPT, Parallel & WiFi compatible) ... 630k
SOROTEC parallel kit ..... 45k
SOROTEC WiFi dongle ... 47k

AXPERT INVERTER:
3kw 24v vmIII (100a mppt) ......... 610k
5kva 48v MKS TL (60a MPPT) ..... 585k
5kw 48v MKS II (80a MPPT) ......... 795k
5.6kw 48v MKS IV (120a mppt) ... 950k
7.2kva 48v Max (80a MPPT) ........ OOS
Axpert WiFi module ... 42k

UPSEN TRANSFORMER BASED INVERTER:
5kva 48v ..... 575k
8kva 48v ..... 760k
3kva 24v( 50a MPPT) ..... 505k
3kva 48v (50a MPPT) ..... 512k
5kva 48v (60a MPPT) ..... 642k
5kva 48v (80a MPPT) ..... 675k

SIGNEER POWER 15kw 48v transformer based inverter ..... N1,650,000

Fangpuson 24v battery balancer ... 45k

Battery desulphator / rejuvenator .... 35k

Must 80a mppt .................. 280k

Fangpuson 80a mppt ....... 430k

JINKO lithium ion batteries"10 yrs warranty":
2.4kwh ......... 980k
48v 100a ...... 1.7m
5.12kwh ....... 1.750m

JINKO DEYE HYBRID INVERTER
DEYE 3.6kw 48v (PV4680) ...... 1.2m
DEYE 5kw 48v (PV6500) ......... 1,420,000
DEYE 8kw 48v (PV10400) ....... 2,100,000
DEYE 10kw 48v (PV13000) ..... 2,900,000
DEYE 12kw 48v (PV15600) ...... OOS

Foreign pro solar roof mount set:
A set comprises of 2 rails, 6 L-Foots,6 mid clamps & 4 end clamps .. Extra mid clamps , rail joiners , & L-foot will attract extra cost.

Black color:
4.2m set ..... 83k
4.6m set ..... 88k
4.8m set ..... 90k

Silver colour:
4.2m set ...... 74k
4.6m set ...... 78k
4.8m set ...... 80k
Optional kits pending on roof design:
Tile hook .... 6,200

MC4 CONNECTORS:
Male & female ............... N1500
2 way connector ........... N4,900
3 way connector ........... N7,300
4 way connector ........... N14000

SOLAR SINGLE CORE PV CABLES:
4mm² single 100m roll ..... 84k
4mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... 158k

6mm² single 100m roll ..... OOS
6mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... OOS

10mm² single 100m roll ..... OOS
10mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... OOS

16mm² single 100m roll ..... 374k
16mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... 647k

Also available;
Epever accessories i.e
MT50 display ............................... 31k
Ebox .............................................. 27k
Elogi logger .................................. 24k
PT adapter ................................... 31k

DC & AC breakers...
DC & AC surge protectors ..........
Automatic voltage protectors ....
Solar PV Combiner boxes ...........
Breaker combiner boxes ............

Contact,

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
swagifted:
i only enquired about the solar panels, they said its 185k for one unit. And they say the minimum they have is 5kva.

How many watt panel did they quote for 185k?

I was offered 162k for the longi 570w panels and 1.1m for the Deye 5kva inverter.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
UPDATED INDEX PRICELIST!!!

Index batteries :
Index dry cell 200ah - 360k
Index 230ah - 350k
500ah 2v - 240k
600ah 2v - 295k
1000ah 2 v - 350k

Index inverter :
2kva 24v - 210k
5kva 48v - 600k
5kva 96v - 590k
7.5kva 120v - 880k
10kva 180v - 995k

Index hybrid inverters :
3.5kva - 400k
5.2 48v - 700k
5.2 96v - 600k
10kva 120v - 1.2M

Multipower 3.5kva 48v -380k

HURRY WHILST STOCK LAST!

Contact,

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
https://punchng.com/pti-final-year-student-electrocuted-while-installing-solar-panels/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web

Our installers please take necessary precautions while doing your job. Get gloves, wear appropriate booths, get harness to prevent falls, survey the area you intend to work to identify all potential dangers and avoid them. If possible avoid metal ladders, go for wooden ladders. God will not same us. As we are searching for what to eat, may we not run into what will eat us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (1697) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: TechGeek777 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.