Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2049819 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (1684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 10:10pm On Mar 26
isangjohnson:

Not totally true Boss.
You can buy used sealed or tubular battery from someone you know to have a good maintenance culture and still enjoy it for the next three years or more.
Bigrovar sold his lead acid to someone after using it for about two years. Last year made it two years or more since the person bought those batteries from him and the battery was still waxing stronger.
When he wanted to sell his panels for upgrade, we were rushing to buy them.
I sold my LA batteries last year after using it for about two years. The person that bought them is still thanking me till today.
Submission: If we want to buy used products, we should verify the source and make sure the owner has a good maintenance culture. This is the only way such products will last for us.

It is the maintenance that lithium don't really care about. This my 100a no no the house im branch. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by RickyM: 10:12pm On Mar 26
Oshomo12:

He dares not f....k. up!!
The cells I got from him are well balanced too, no funny behaviour so far! The people I got it for used it to 2% at a time, but charged it up to 100% with 0.002 deviation at the end.
That sounds pretty impressive, I anticipate to give a positive feedback.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by EduTechTainMent: 5:42am On Mar 27
EduTechTainMent:
Open box Sachet inverter up for sale.

Specs:
2000W 24V

Reason for selling:
Couldn't be used for the project I planned on using it for. Had to settle for a transformer based inverter.

Duration of use:
Not used at all. Just tested for some minutes. It was waybilled to me by @valto and I took delivery of it 2 days ago (23rd March 2024) . Installation was attempted today (25th March 2024).

Asking price:

Hit me up if you are interested.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:41am On Mar 27
isangjohnson:

AVAILABLE:
48v 230ah for 2.379m
24v 100ah for 518k.
12v 280ah for 778k
12v 160ah for 445k
48v 230ah for 2.3m
24v 100ah for 495k
12v 280ah for 745k
12v 160ah for 430k
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abuzz33: 7:07am On Mar 27
isangjohnson:

48v 230ah for 2.3m
24v 100ah for 495k
12v 280ah for 745k
12v 160ah for 430k

Do you have 24v 150ah battery?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:18am On Mar 27
abuzz33:

Do you have 24v 150ah battery?
No sir
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by toscotech(m): 8:32am On Mar 27
isangjohnson:

48v 230ah for 2.3m
24v 100ah for 495k
12v 280ah for 745k
12v 160ah for 430k

location sir
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 8:42am On Mar 27
toscotech:

location sir
Uyo
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Hybrid600: 8:55am On Mar 27
I thought you're Abuja based

isangjohnson:

Uyo
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 9:20am On Mar 27
Valto:
sorry about that bro, u know what befell me, i just started coupling again, no worry, i am fully back and better! heavy discount for everybody cheesy

Nice, I pray dollar continue to crash for massive discount.

Other vendors should review their prices.

1350 now for $1.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Drgreatone: 9:33am On Mar 27
Valto:
lolz grin. I always try my best. thanks
Good morning guys. VALTECH ENERGY is fully back!
48v 280ah 14336kwh
24v 280ah 7168kwh
12v 100ah
12v 150ah
12v 200ah
24v 50ah
24v 100ah lifepo4 lithium battery now available (real capacity, no wayo cheesy) with 150A/120A/100ah Bluetooth bms! customised foreign metal box with tyres legs, 2pole 125A circuit breakers, fully compressed. brand new grade A cells!

48v 6.2kw hybrid inverter available

JBD lifepo4 BMS also available at discounted prices.

incoming, from next week...
48v 300ah 15360kwh
24v 300ah 7680kwh
24v 105ah
24v 210ah
12v 105ah
12v 210ah
whatsapp us today on 08020574628 or telegram@vvalto
we waybill to all locations in Nigeria!
Welcome back boss
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 10:10am On Mar 27
TechGeek777:

Nice, I pray dollar continue to crash for massive discount.

Other vendors should review their prices.

1350 now for $1.

Oh yeah, but old stock must be sold before the review smiley
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 10:42am On Mar 27
Dam5reey:

Not totally correct too,
Data communication does not make Good BMS...

So you cant parralle without Communication?

1. If your BMS does not come with the ability to communicate with your inverter and fellow BMS, it may be good, but not good enough. Premium BMSes on premium lithium batteries are able to communicate with each other to synchronize charging and discharging.

2. No, you don't need battery communications to parallel batteries, however, it is good to have. It makes your batteries work together better. For dumb lead acid batteries, there may not be any need, but for smart batteries with smart BMSes, communications between batteries make for better overall experience and health of the batteries.

3. Finally, if it is so useless, premium brands like BYD, Pylontech, Seplo etc will not put it on their systems.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 11:03am On Mar 27
mvphenryeto5:

There's no how you can enjoy a used sealed lead acid battery cos you don't know how it was used, it might have only 20-30% efficiency left, to enjoy Lead acid you have to buy it brand New from reputable brand
Okay, you meant I should have gone for brand new Lead Acid?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 11:39am On Mar 27
adrusa:

1. If your BMS does not come with the ability to communicate with your inverter and fellow BMS, it may be good, but not good enough. Premium BMSes on premium lithium batteries are able to communicate with each other to synchronize charging and discharging.

2. No, you don't need battery communications to parallel batteries, however, it is good to have. It makes your batteries work together better. For dumb lead acid batteries, there may not be any need, but for smart batteries with smart BMSes, communications between batteries make for better overall experience and health of the batteries.

3. Finally, if it is so useless, premium brands like BYD, Pylontech, Seplo etc will not put it on their systems.

You are missing the point.. topic is about parallel connection, not communication..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Uniquewise: 12:38pm On Mar 27
Valto:
I have 48v 6.2kw hybrid inverter, 120A Mppt 6500w pv capacity, fully editable and works perfectly with lifepo4 lithium battery

My hybrid 5kva inverter comes with an inbuilt charger. Do you think I might need to get an additional solar charge controller to ramp up its performance?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27
This thread Na for the rich.
Who no get money no suppose dey read am grin grin grin grin.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 2:43pm On Mar 27
mctfopt:

TechGeek777 is indirectly telling us to reduce the price of our products.
He doesn't want to open up so that he won't offense us grin grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by redgem(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27
mctfopt:

But if price of dollar should go up, you'd still sell old stocks at new price right?

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 3:52pm On Mar 27
isangjohnson:

TechGeek777 is indirectly telling us to reduce the price of our products.
He doesn't want to open up so that he won't offense us grin grin

The seller decides the prices of goods, but buyers decide who and where to buy from based on funds and other factors.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 3:56pm On Mar 27
redgem:

But if price of dollar should go up, you'd still sell old stocks at new price right?

Valid point, if price of dollar goes to 3000 $1, most of these prices will increase drastically!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jidobaba(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27
This is a defacto sellers hub but there was a time people would join funds to buy directly (cheaply) from China.
I almost bought Alaba fake panels even more expensive than Fouanis Jinko(plus free delivery) right on this thread.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 4:53pm On Mar 27
Dam5reey:

You are missing the point.. topic is about parallel connection, not communication..

You may be the one who missed the point. This was his question. "I know LiFePO4 can be paralleled but I wanted to know if there's provision(PORT) for his battery pack to be paralleled like using RJ Connector to parallel both batteries."

Note the bolded parts.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 5:22pm On Mar 27
jidobaba:
This is a defacto sellers hub but there was a time people would join funds to buy directly (cheaply) from China.
I almost bought Alaba fake panels even more expensive than Fouanis Jinko(plus free delivery) right on this thread.
The shipping route was narrow then, it's wider now.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 5:31pm On Mar 27
redgem:

Yes Sir. It's a win and loose situation.
Most of us bought goods some weeks back when exchange rate was very high and some of those goods have arrived. What do we do now?
The market train is unpredictable, especially in Nigeria where exchange rate decides most of our business transactions.
If the exchange rate can remain at a lower steady rate for at least two months, the price will automatically be adjusted downward.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 7:03pm On Mar 27
isangjohnson:

48v 230ah for 2.3m
24v 100ah for 495k
12v 280ah for 745k
12v 160ah for 430k

Why is 24v 100ah more costly than 12v 160ah?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 7:05pm On Mar 27
ewizard1:

Okay, you meant I should have gone for brand new Lead Acid?

Yes
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:08pm On Mar 27
mvphenryeto5:

Why is 24v 100ah more costly than 12v 160ah?
Because the 12v 160ah was an urgent sell. Lol
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mvphenryeto5: 7:08pm On Mar 27
Obnoxious2001:
This thread Na for the rich.
Who no get money no suppose dey read am grin grin grin grin.

You need to open a new thread to accommodate average Nigerians like us, the guys here are related to politicians

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jasp12(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27
What's the minimum / maximum panels required for a 3.5kva 24v (450VDC), it's a Felicity inverter
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 8:48pm On Mar 27
mvphenryeto5:

Yes

I was glad I didn't! grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27
adrusa:

You may be the one who missed the point. This was his question. "I know LiFePO4 can be paralleled but I wanted to know if there's provision(PORT) for his battery pack to be paralleled like using RJ Connector to parallel both batteries."

Note the bolded parts.

then you should reply to him and not quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (1684) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: oloet, luvlyoracle(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.