Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2073710 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello,

I have a brand new power meter plug for sale for 8k. Anyone interested should holla ASAP!

Cheers!
Location: Ado-Ekiti but will be in Lagos on Saturday for an event.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
@Dunka, @makavele my ogas I hail o. I no fit laugh. walahi I bet my panels on it. qwarai bakayi karya ba.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2018
A few weeks ago, I made the decision to invest in renewable energy and save myself NEPA stress as well as gain some sanity.

I read all the pages of this thread on nairaland and then contacted NiyiOmoIyunade. He was patient and explained everything I was not sure of. He proffered options on cost cutting and simplified terms wherever I was confused. I was sincerely surprised. It is one thing to be that nice when you are a seller or an installer but Niyi was neither to me. I even sent him messages at 2 am at night and he replied promptly. I am sure I tried his patience but in all, he never abandoned me or ignored my messages. Special thanks to him. Cant say how grateful I am. I hope I have the opportunity to reciprocate someday.

I eventually settled for 15 300watts felicity solar panels, 5kva felicity Inverter, outback flexmax 80 solar charge controller, hao4 battery balancers and 8 kung long 200ah batteries.

Then came zeestone, I had already settled on him even before I contacted Niyi as I found that he had no single negative review but Niyi assured me further that I was in good hands. I and zeestone discussed at length and after ironing out the finer details, he arrived Benin City with his crew.

An installation that was supposed to take 2 days ended up taking 4 days because of regular rains in Benin and my roof designs being a little complicated. Not for once did Zeestone complain, not for once did he act unprofessionally. Even when I tried to hurry him and his team along, he would calmly explain that solar installation takes time and has to be done properly to avoid issues. He is well mannered and customer friendly. Same with his team. I wasn't disappointed for one minute.

In conclusion, I thank God for directing my path towards Niyi and zeestone. My solar installation is live and although weather hasn't really been the best and batteries has not been discharged deeply, I see 2500 watts instantaneous production sometimes.

Thank you again Zeestone, thank you for being professional.

20 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2018
idsolar:
good day my honourables in d assembly. truly this site has bless me greatly. d site is a solar textbook and manual for me. thanks to d originator and others on this site. @saipro, oga George d, pranil, Chris, niyi, d bigrover, makavele (fire for fire analysis), efuro, kiekie, oga zeestone, juo, coogumo, gennex and many many more infact I am greatfull to be part of d house.

I have related with few members and I am impress with d honest way things and issues are resolved. like @niyi was wowed by Morningstar which he displayed, zeestone thank you for d refund of transporters charge after they're have wasted 3days b4 delivery. ur various calls and concern even after delivery is appreciated.

The same way a supplier I respected so much on this forum sold me 35pcs of 260w panels but on site I discovered that 4pcs from this panels are reading 22-23v. notified, he said I should snap and send which I entered hot Kaduna sun to do. I should send d panels to see what he can do. can I tell my clients to wait? no, I bought 2 additional 2 260w panels that cost me 120k then and quietly solve my problem. no call or concern from d supplier. well he loose and still loosing bcause from then till now I have brought over 100pcs of panels for d on going project. I have resolved until d supplier call me, apologise, refund and credit my account with d 120k no deal again. kudos to morningstar. @niyi enjoy, any extra make u look my side o

My chairman id, i appreciate d quality review, we do our best to satisfy our customers.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Chichilas:
A few weeks ago, I made the decision to invest in renewable energy and save myself NEPA stress as well as gain some sanity.

I read all the pages of this thread on nairaland and then contacted NiyiOmoIyunade. He was patient and explained everything I was not sure of. He proffered options on cost cutting and simplified terms wherever I was confused. I was sincerely surprised. It is one thing to be that nice when you are a seller or an installer but Niyi was neither to me. I even sent him messages at 2 am at night and he replied promptly. I am sure I tried his patience but in all, he never abandoned me or ignored my messages. Special thanks to him. Cant say how grateful I am. I hope I have the opportunity to reciprocate someday.

I eventually settled for 15 300watts felicity solar panels, 5kva felicity Inverter, outback flexmax 80 solar charge controller, hao4 battery balancers and 8 kung long 200ah batteries.

Then came zeestone, I had already settled on him even before I contacted Niyi as I found that he had no single negative review but Niyi assured me further that I was in good hands. I and zeestone discussed at length and after ironing out the finer details, he arrived Benin City with his crew.

An installation that was supposed to take 2 days ended up taking 4 days because of regular rains in Benin and my roof designs being a little complicated. Not for once did Zeestone complain, not for once did he act unprofessionally. Even when I tried to hurry him and his team along, he would calmly explain that solar installation takes time and has to be done properly to avoid issues. He is well mannered and customer friendly. Same with his team. I wasn't disappointed for one minute.

In conclusion, I thank God for directing my path towards Niyi and zeestone. My solar installation is live and although weather hasn't really been the best and batteries has not been discharged deeply, I see 2500 watts instantaneous production sometimes.

Thank u boss, that's Wat u get wen zeestone handles ur project, over quality service wink... Enjoy ur setup n sanity( in chichilas voice grin)

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2018
ojeysky:
Hello,

I have a brand new power meter plug for sale for 8k. Anyone interested should holla ASAP!

Cheers!
Location: Ado-Ekiti but will be in Lagos on Saturday for an event.

I can give this out for 7k as well.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chichilas:

Nice one. This is the way all transactions should and not transact and end up feeling you were short changed. Thumbs up to Niyi & Zeestone. The only thing I am surprised is that how on earth you did not end up with a Morning star Cc but anOutback? grin Niyi jazz fail ne? grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
idsolar:
@Dunka, @makavele my ogas I hail o. I no fit laugh. walahi I bet my panels on it. qwarai bakayi karya ba.
Chiefo if you know you know grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
makavele:
I can bet my batteries that the supplier is a woman grin grin
Mrs. Daniels abi? wink

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chichilas: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
DUNKA:
Nice one. This is the way all transactions should and not transact and end up feeling you were short changed. Thumbs up to Niyi & Zeestone. The only thing I am surprised is that how on earth you did not end up with a Morning star Cc but anOutback? grin Niyi jazz fail ne? grin wink

LOL.. I was more comfortable with outback reviews and the price point was good too. All in all, no regrets!!

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
LifePo4 delivering all Power at 3C
I will give this a trial,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNc4lm6FbI8
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
DUNKA:
Mrs. Daniels abi? wink

I said a woman, I didnt mention name oh

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
He got a very sweet offer on the OutBack and I could not beat it. Amazon was selling the OutBack dirt cheap - perhaps clearance of old stock.

Anyone minded to do so could still hit a solid bargain on Amazon even now

DUNKA:
Nice one. This is the way all transactions should and not transact and end up feeling you were short changed. Thumbs up to Niyi & Zeestone. The only thing I am surprised is that how on earth you did not end up with a Morning star CC but an Outback? grin Niyi jazz fail ne? grin wink

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Many thanks Sir. My dad (of blessed memory) used to tell me that a good name is worth more than gold and even more emphatically that a good name is to be desired above all else!

I am very glad to have been of service and your words have encouraged me to do even better in future.

Very happy that you are enjoying your system and may God continue to keep and strengthen us all.

Chichilas:

Then came Zeestone, I had already settled on him even before I contacted Niyi as I found that he had no single negative review but Niyi assured me further that I was in good hands. I and Zeestone discussed at length and after ironing out the finer details, he arrived Benin City with his crew.

In conclusion, I thank God for directing my path towards Niyi and Zeestone.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tivta(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Many thanks Sir. My dad (of blessed memory) used to tell me that a good name is worth more than gold and even more emphatically that a good name is to be desired above all else!

I am very glad to have been of service and your words have encouraged me to do even better in future.

Very happy that you are enjoying your system and may God continue to keep and strengthen us all.

So you also sell stuffs too? Don't go the way of a seller here that started humble but grew proud...

13 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chichilas:

LOL.. I was more comfortable with outback reviews and the price point was good too. All in all, no regrets!!
All good. Despite the morning star fan boys here you have a solid premium cc. grin Please avail us pics of your set up na
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
makavele:

I said a woman, I didnt mention name oh
Oga you dey fear ne? grin kai no be you post this maybe na Mrs. Makavele grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
He got a very sweet offer on the OutBack and I could not beat it. Amazon was selling the OutBack dirt cheap - perhaps clearance of old stock.

Anyone minded to do so could still hit a solid bargain on Amazon even now

No wonder at least I personally know that you do not do WhatsApp high pressured sales gimmicks cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:

Yes boss. Your words ring true from experience. No one should be made to feel as if it is a favour a seller is doing to him. God forbid undecided

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
tivta:

So you also sell stuffs too? Don't go the way of a seller here that started humble but grew proud...
Pride goes before a fall. Whether you are a billionaire or a poor man time will sort everything out. angry

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
DUNKA:
Yes boss. Your words ring true from experience. No one should be made to feel as if it is a favour a seller is doing to him. God forbid undecided

grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

I remember JUO's post 4yrs ago
indeed the legendary thread is dying!
at the time Nigerians need it more.

https://www.nairaland.com/post/28434119
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by GeorgeD1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
idsolar:
@Brightsolar. pls confirm if this Voltron hybrid inverters are rebranded axpert or at par. nagode

brother, you are asking an advert spammer to provide you answers to questions?
hehehe!!! you're on a long thing oh. when did you ever see this guy post anything
besides coming here to drop ads? besides, are we even sure he's not an ad
robot? smiley smiley

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Austinjeffy: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Please I need a solar system to power bulbs,fan and TV.recomendations please
zeestone99:

Thank u boss, that's Wat u get wen zeestone handles ur project, over quality service wink... Enjoy ur setup n sanity( in chichilas voice grin)
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2018
DUNKA:
cheesy
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Hello house ,

UP FOR QUICK SALES!!

Fairly new 200a deep cycle battery.
Quantity: 2 units remaining
Battery analysis: Load test and Resistance test OK
Hurry whilst stock lasts

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Austinjeffy:
Please I need a solar system to power bulbs,fan and TV.recomendations please

Depends on ur load, u won't need more dan a 1kva inverter, n som panels 2 charge ur ba3... Call/whatapp 08117398294 for more details
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
GeorgeD1:

brother, you are asking an advert spammer to provide you answers to questions?
hehehe!!! you're on a long thing oh. when did you ever see this guy post anything
besides coming here to drop ads? besides, are we even sure he's not an ad
robot? smiley smiley

I hail o my oga at d top. true talk sir. me think they should be able to throw light on what they are selling. ad robot, Mrs Daniel, do I say mrs makavele (I am fire proof, fully charge). I no fit laugh. enjoy yaself sir

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
idsolar:
@Brightsolar. pls confirm if this Voltron hybrid inverters are rebranded axpert or at par. nagode

I beg who don use Voltron hybrid kindly share ur experience. are they axpert rebrand?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
kiekie1:
Hello house ,

UP FOR QUICK SALES!!

Fairly new 200a deep cycle battery.
Quantity: 2 units remaining
Battery analysis: Load test and Resistance test OK
Hurry whilst stock lasts

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951

SOLD!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by babaegun(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Chichilas:

I read all the pages of this thread on nairaland and then contacted NiyiOmoIyunade. ...............

@ NiyiOmoIyunade & Zeestone
Thanks guys for the great Job.

@Chichilas

Welcome to the Club. You can also contribute to this wonderful thread by posting your setup for us to see the wonderful work. With that, you will also be helping more people go the renewable energy way. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
idsolar:

I beg who don use Voltron hybrid kindly share ur experience. are they axpert rebrand?
Voltron has axpert inverter aka gennex hybrid mppt inverter aka ipowerplus aka mpp solar etc. Been using the inverter for few months now ie ipowerplus 3kva 2.4kw bought from konga with 1 yr warranty. Pretty good inverter with only downside being lack of equalization charge for fla batteries. Planning to acquire a fangpusun 100/50 for that later from aliexpress.com . I Ve used it to microwave, iron in emergencies and only complaint was loud fan noise which i can live it. Overall pretty good inverter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1698) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: xclusive43(m), isnigeriadead and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.