Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2063067 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Solardepot: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2018
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO YOU....

-----------STILL IN STOCK----------------

INTEGRATED LITHIUM ION BATTERY SOLAR STREET LIGHT

10W - N30,000

30W - N85,000

40W - N120,000

60W - N192,000

Click this link to order https://www.solardepotng.com/lights-and-fans/street-lights

For more enquiries or purchase call/Whatsapp any of these numbers 07014487290 or 09069125453.

SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA
www.solardepotng.com
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by nonoski: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Solardepot:

10W - N30,000

30W - N85,000

40W - N120,000

60W - N192,000

Click this link to order https://www.solardepotng.com/lights-and-fans/street-lights

For more enquiries or purchase call/Whatsapp any of these numbers 07014487290 or 09069125453.

SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA
www.solardepotng.com

Good morning
Is it that the unit comes together with the battery so all one has to do is mount on a pole or its just the light fitting alone
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
nonoski:

Good morning
Is it that the unit comes together with the battery so all one has to do is mount on a pole or its just the light fitting alone

It's lithium battery powered street light, and yes all you need is a pole or a wall (if wall is out in the open without obstructing the sun from getting to the solar panel). A friend contacted Schneider some weeks back for their pricing and they told her 676k for one grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
We wanted to be like Mr. Pranil. We installed a Victron and BYD battery solution for an Arab client in VI. All hail the king of batteries. Naija no dey carry last.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Solardepot:

10W - N30,000

30W - N85,000

40W - N120,000

60W - N192,000

SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA
www.solardepotng.com

good look. pls let us have d details. break it down.

1. lumen intensity cover at what height.
2. litium battery size. so we know that it would cover 12-14hr night period.
3. inbuilt charge controller? on and off settings and d general customisation.
4. how long wl d led light last. any provision for only d led to be changed if d thing die or we have to change everything?
4. weight
any more info. more info wl sell this product I believe. nagode

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Solardepot: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
idsolar:

good look. pls let us have d details. break it down.

1. lumen intensity cover at what height.
2. litium battery size. so we know that it would cover 12-14hr night period.
3. inbuilt charge controller? on and off settings and d general customisation.
4. how long wl d led light last. any provision for only d led to be changed if d thing die or we have to change everything?
4. weight
any more info. more info wl sell this product I believe. nagode

Good day IDSOLAR,

Find below some of the specifications for the 40W solar street light.

LED lamp power : 40w (lumens: 4400 - 5250)

MATERIAL: DIE-CAST ALUMINUM+PC

LED POWER 40W /18V

SOLAR PANEL : 25YEARS

BEAM ANGLE: 65×120º, BAT WING DISTRIBUTION

OPERATING TEMP.: ‘-25°C~+65°C

CHARGE/STORAGE TEMP: 0-40°C

INSTALLATION HEIGHT:5-7 METER

INSTALLATION DISTANCE: 18 - 20 METER

WORKING TIME: BRIGHT MODE 11 HRS/ DIM MODE 40 HRS

COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 6000K

MATERIAL: DIE-CAST ALUMINUM+PC

LAMP ARM: PIPE DIAMETER 60MM, 80° ADJUSTABLE

CARTON SIZE: L730*W160*H410MM.

OTHER ADVANTAGES INCLUDE

BATTERY AND CONTROLLER ALL IN ONE WITHOUT ANY CABLE.

IT CAN BE INSTALLED EASILY , WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO PUT THEM ON THE POLE OR WALL.

IT IS EASY TO SHIP , INSTALL AND MAINTAIN AND CAN ALSO FUNCTION USING SENSOR BASE ON CHOICE.

IT'S BUILT WITH THE HIGH EFFICIENCY MONOCRYSTALLINE SILICON SOLAR PANEL.

IT HAS LONG LIFE AND HIGH CAPACITY LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY WITH THEORETICAL SERVICE LIFE OF 5-8 YEARS,

IT HAS GOOD PERFORMANCE ON HIGH TEMPERATURE AND LONG SERVICE LIFE.

THANK YOU....

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Solardepot: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
nonoski:

Good morning

Yes Nonoski. Its an all-in-one lithium ion solar street light. All you need to get is a pole or a mount for it.

Thank you.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pranil(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Namzy:

I can confirm if you put only solar setting under charger priority it will stop charging from utility even when utility is available and no solar panels connected.
Meanwhile I downloaded several manuals over time and all are same [for pf 0.8] those newer models with pf1 have similar manual except now the included equalization setting although I don't think it's available in Nigeria because gennex and ipowerplus are pf 0.8. The only manual difference for pf 0.8 is for same equalization that is available for only 4kva and 5kva models although the ipower plus 5kva model my parents use dont have the equalization setting. So basically all pf 0.8 axpert use same manual minus the equalization setting that is available to some 4 or 5kva models. The issue of firmware is not discussed in the manual although you can change the firmware of the 5kva models as it is readily available. I am yet to see Firmware for models 3kva and below

Yes on Solar priority the battery gets charged only on solar unless dropping below a low voltage setpoint ( adjustable) separate from battery low voltage ( stop inverter-alarm) setpoint

You can also choose SBU priority where the first priority is Battery then solar and then NEPA.

Also newer firmware have solar balance enabled option ( option 31)where you can decide if solar is first used to power loads or charge battery
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pranil(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Please does anyone know where I can lay hands on a VARIAC type device here in naija?

Basically, I want a device where I can turn a knob and output a variable AC voltage between 140v and 300v - I intend to use the device to calibrate AVRs and voltage protection devices.

Many thanks

check RS components UK site if you find what you like I can forward you the local official distributor

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/

You have to use VPN to acess site

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pranil(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ativ:
I have my eyes on Pylon Tech lithium batteries. Wonder if there is any importer in Nigeria. Don't want to go through the hassles of shipping and clearing.

solardepot should start bringing in BYD by December - My personal experience has been good with BYD

https://www.solardepotng.com/lithium-deep-cycle

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oga Pranil.

Thank you very much! You are always on point.

pranil:

check RS components UK site if you find what you like I can forward you the local official distributor

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/

You have to use VPN to acess site
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2018
NoMoreTrolling:

it's $950
can this outlast 2pcs of 200ah quanta batteries on same load at a lesser cost?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
chris81964:
We wanted to be like Mr. Pranil. We installed a Victron and BYD battery solution for an Arab client in VI. All hail the king of batteries. Naija no dey carry last.

VICTRON .... that beast of an inverter. �

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
JUO:
can this outlast 2pcs of 200ah quanta batteries on same load at a lesser cost?

smiley

Have quanta at affordable price .. Surf through my private thread link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/4550958/strictly-discounted-prices-solar-power/4
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin grin Hidden posts everywhere!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Barezzi:
grin grin Hidden posts everywhere!

Lol .. Good Afternoon Bossman!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Solardepot: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Great Tuesday to you all...

-------Available in Stock----------------

US FLOODED/WET CELL BATTERIES @ SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA

1. US L16 FLOODED LEAD ACID 6V 385AH -140k

2. US 2000 FLOODED LEAD ACID 6V 220AH -70k

3. US 85 FLOODED LEAD ACID 12V 200AH -130k

4. US REL16-2V FLOODED LEAD ACID 2V 1100AH -145k

For more enquiries or purchase call 07014487290 or order online @ www.solardepotng.com/batteries-accessories/flooded-lead-acid.

Thanks

SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA
www.solardepotng.com

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 4:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Call us for procurement and installations of your cctv, solar panels and inverter

solar panels, batteries, inverters available at affordable prices.

Price list
Batteries batteries batteries
Quanta - 128k
Monbat - 125k
Spectra - 110k
Nxt index exide - 120k
Gaston - 115k
Long - 115k

Inverters
Felicity 3.5kva/24v - 165k
Felicity 5kva/48v - 180k

Spectra 1.5kva/24v - 70k
Smart plus 2kva/24v - 85k

Keye 1kva/12v(without charger) -13k
Keye 1.2kva/12v - 53k
Keye 3.5kva/24v - 155k
Keye 3.5kva/48v - 155k
Keye 5kva/24v - 175k
Keye 5kva/48v - 175k
Keye 7.5kva/48v - 355k
Keye 10kva/48v - 380k

Vil power 2kw/12v - 140k
Vil power 3kw 24v/48v - 170k
Vil power 4kw 24v/48v - 220k
Vil power 5kw 24v/48v - 240k
Vil power 6kw 24v/48v - 260k

Call/whatapp 08117398294,
Email - Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Zeestone99@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Dear all, I see that activity on this thread has be on the low of late and this is no doubt due to the assault from ad bombs which have driven away many users. This is a sad development. I have thus created a slack group called #NG-Solar-Energy-Group For anyone who does not know slack.

It is a realtime messaging board service (similar to the old yahoo message chat group) It is very easy to use and very interactive. This hope is not to replace this thread but to provide an alternative channel where discussion on renewable energy can take place in a clean environment.

The url for the group is thus [url]https://solarfta.slack.com/?redir=%2Fmessages%2FCEESMRKF1[/url] or [url]solarfta.slack.com[/url]
You just need to sign into slack to start using. The slack group will have dedicated rooms for ads, and for specific wind turbine, bio-mas/gas and micro-hydro technology.

Slack is supported on all major platforms Below are where you can download the various slack client available

Android
https://slack.com/downloads/android

OSX (Apple Mac)
https://slack.com/downloads/osx

Linux
https://slack.com/downloads/linux

Windows
https://slack.com/downloads/windows

iOS (iphone/ipad)
https://slack.com/downloads/ios

Once the app is downloaded, using slack is as easy as signing in and joining the group solarfta.slack.com

I hope we can use it to have a place for real time chat and communication. Again it is not meant to replace this thread because unlike a forum chat is more geared to was realtime and live engagement. I hope people can join and we can build a great community there.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
bigrovar:
Dear all, I see that activity on this thread has be on the low of late and this is no doubt due to the assault from ad bombs which have driven away many users. This is a sad development. I have thus created a slack group called #NG-Solar-Energy-Group For anyone who does not know slack.

It is a realtime messaging board service (similar to the old yahoo message chat group) It is very easy to use and very interactive. This hope is not to replace this thread but to provide an alternative channel where discussion on renewable energy can take place in a clean environment.

The url for the group is thus [url]https://solarfta.slack.com/?redir=%2Fmessages%2FCEESMRKF1[/url] or [url]solarfta.slack.com[/url]
You just need to sign into slack to start using. The slack group will have dedicated rooms for ads, and for specific wind turbine, bio-mas/gas and micro-hydro technology.

Slack is supported on all major platforms Below are where you can download the various slack client available

Android
https://slack.com/downloads/android

OSX (Apple Mac)
https://slack.com/downloads/osx

Linux
https://slack.com/downloads/linux

Windows
https://slack.com/downloads/windows

iOS (iphone/ipad)
https://slack.com/downloads/ios

Once the app is downloaded, using slack is as easy as signing in and joining the group solarfta.slack.com

I hope we can use it to have a place for real time chat and communication. Again it is not meant to replace this thread because unlike a forum chat is more geared to was realtime and live engagement. I hope people can join and we can build a great community there.

No password
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
zeestone99:
Call us for procurement and installations of your cctv, solar panels and inverter

solar panels, batteries, inverters available at affordable prices.

Price list
Batteries batteries batteries
Quanta - 128k
Monbat - 125k
Spectra - 110k
Nxt index exide - 120k
Gaston - 115k
Long - 115k

Inverters
Felicity 3.5kva/24v - 165k
Felicity 5kva/48v - 180k

Spectra 1.5kva/24v - 70k
Smart plus 2kva/24v - 85k

Keye 1kva/12v(without charger) -13k
Keye 1.2kva/12v - 53k
Keye 3.5kva/24v - 155k
Keye 3.5kva/48v - 155k
Keye 5kva/24v - 175k
Keye 5kva/48v - 175k
Keye 7.5kva/48v - 355k
Keye 10kva/48v - 380k

Vil power 2kw/12v - 140k
Vil power 3kw 24v/48v - 170k
Vil power 4kw 24v/48v - 220k
Vil power 5kw 24v/48v - 240k
Vil power 6kw 24v/48v - 260k

Call/whatapp 08117398294,
Email - Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Zeestone99@gmail.com

Luminous blue 200ah - 114k
Luminous 5kva/96v - 390k
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Namzy:

No password

Non needed,
Open a browser and sign in to Slack.
Click the "Channels" option on the left side of your screen.
Search for Solar FTA#ng-solar-energy-group.
Click on the channel to join.
Click "Join Channel" at the bottom of the screen to join the channel.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DMerciful(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
An alternate forum will likely kill this our beloved forum. The reduction of activities might be because of Bubu's economy, but things will definitely pick up especially with the growing lithium revolution. My suggestion is for us to fix this our Nigeria than run abroad cheesy
Namzy:

No password

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
bigrovar:

Non needed,
Open a browser and sign in to Slack.
Click the "Channels" option on the left side of your screen.
Search for Solar FTA
Click on the channel to join.
Click "Join Channel" at the bottom of the screen to join the channel.
Using this slack pass defeating boko. Maybe the channel is set to private you have to send an invite to this email Namzynau@yahoo.com

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Pharyn(m): 3:35am On Nov 29, 2018
[s]Good morning.

If your Solar Company has
1. all the required papers making it eligible for JOBs;
2. Good Company Profile with experience and well-executed job profiles;

Kindly get in touch with me.

Check my profile for details.[/s]

MODIFIED:
Late. Government officials in charge have shared the job with their dubious cronies.
White elephant execution expected as usual.

To everyone that got in touch, thank you.
Don't bother to contact me again.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Namzy:

Using this slack pass defeating boko. Maybe the channel is set to private you have to send an invite to this email Namzynau@yahoo.com

Sorry I have been busy and haven't had time to check the board. search for #ng-solar-energy-group. I have invited you anyways
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 5:43am On Nov 29, 2018
DMerciful:
An alternate forum will likely kill this our beloved forum. The reduction of activities might be because of Bubu's economy, but things will definitely pick up especially with the growing lithium revolution. My suggestion is for us to fix this our Nigeria than run abroad cheesy
Maybe and maybe not. Again the idea is to have an open place where people can have real time interaction. I will leave it open if anyone wants to join and also extend it to my social media circle. ads and experience here is becoming unbearable and as seen most members resort to read only mode. I hope it changes sha.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2018
bigrovar:

Maybe and maybe not. Again the idea is to have an open place where people can have real time interaction. I will leave it open if anyone wants to join and also extend it to my social media circle. ads and experience here is becoming unbearable and as seen most members resort to read only mode. I hope it changes sha.
Happened before. Not once. Will happen in the future. Do not lose sleep over it.
Minimising your concerns would require thread by-laws (with penalties for violations, including conduct). And an enforcer (forum super-mods seem ideal for the task).
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
XMAS PROMO!!!

Quanta 200a battery ....N126,000

CALL US NOW ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1694) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.