Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2057794 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Solardepot: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello, How is your day going?

Just concluded Installation for a client in Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos to power their office.

This system consists of 10KVA VictronEnergy Inverter with 13.8KWH BYD Lithium-ion Phosphate batteries and 12 pcs of 250W Solar Panels.

Features of this system
- 24/7 Electricity Guaranteed
- Online monitoring of the state of the system
- 10 years on BYD Battery and 5 years warranty on the system

Are you interested in this Solar system for your home, office, religious centers, etc?

Call/WhatsApp 09069125453, 08086071014, 07014487290 or send us an email sales@solardepotng.com

Visit our website
www.solardepotng.com

You can as well visit us at our offices
Lagos Office: 28 Igidi Street Mende, Maryland, Lagos State
Ibadan Office: 46 Hope Road, Airport Junction, Alakia, Ibadan Oyo State.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2019
hancock:
Hi bigrovar, welcome to Lagos grin
One thing I have come to realize in going solar is that batteries are the weak link and you can end up spending a fortune on it just to get it right.
Just like you I was in the market for battery replacement some few months ago, when the 4 units of 200AH Monbat batteries i was using suddenly gave way less than two years of usage. Interestingly, I had a victron BMV 712 hooked up to the battery bank and also with battery balancers making sure I rarely discharge less than 50% of capacity and yet, they failed to even see past 2 years of usage
Quanta batteries were being hyped left right and center some couple of months back on this forum but going through the sheet specs, their cycles were abysmal. I had wanted to double my 48V 200AH bank so buying 8 batteries would cost about 1M and in two years time get replacement for another sets say 1M. so going Lead acid route, in two years I will be spending 2M on batteries
just when the quanta battery debate was heating up, a couple of folks also suggested Lithium Batteries. I reluctantly started researching on LiFeP04 having full knowledge that their initial cost for procurement can cost an arm and a leg.
Long story short, spent weeks on researching and carrying out cost comparison overtime between lead and lithium, I finally settled for Pylontech US3000 Lithium batteries. There are other rugged and less expensive brands of lithium which I also personally feel will perform better than Lead acid batteries anytime any day that you can also choose from. Personally I believe lead acid batteries are not suitable for Nigerian market due to regular power outage that can last for days/weeks forcing one to heavily discharge and re-charge the batteries
I Hope this helps...………
PS: Battery balancers appears to be the culprit in the untimely death of my previous bank. story for another day...... grin

How much was the US3000 Lithium batteries

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Solardepot:
Hello, How is your day going?

Just concluded Installation for a client in Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos to power their office.

This system consists of 10KVA VictronEnergy Inverter with 13.8KWH BYD Lithium-ion Phosphate batteries and 12 pcs of 250W Solar Panels.

Features of this system
- 24/7 Electricity Guaranteed
- Online monitoring of the state of the system
- 10 years on BYD Battery and 5 years warranty on the system

Are you interested in this Solar system for your home, office, religious centers, etc?

Call/WhatsApp 09069125453, 08086071014, 07014487290 or send us an email sales@solardepotng.com

Visit our website
www.solardepotng.com

You can as well visit us at our offices
Lagos Office: 28 Igidi Street Mende, Maryland, Lagos State
Ibadan Office: 46 Hope Road, Airport Junction, Alakia, Ibadan Oyo State.

Please do you have a specification sheet for your Thundervolt batteries?

He send me the datasheet back stage
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by desiji: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2019
hancock:
One thing I have come to realize in going solar is that batteries are the weak link and you can end up spending a fortune on it just to get it right.
Just like you I was in the market for battery replacement some few months ago, when the 4 units of 200AH Monbat batteries i was using suddenly gave way less than two years of usage. Interestingly, I had a victron BMV 712 hooked up to the battery bank and also with battery balancers making sure I rarely discharge less than 50% of capacity and yet, they failed to even see past 2 years of usage
Quanta batteries were being hyped left right and center some couple of months back on this forum but going through the sheet specs, their cycles were abysmal. I had wanted to double my 48V 200AH bank so buying 8 batteries would cost about 1M and in two years time get replacement for another sets say 1M. so going Lead acid route, in two years I will be spending 2M on batteries
just when the quanta battery debate was heating up, a couple of folks also suggested Lithium Batteries. I reluctantly started researching on LiFeP04 having full knowledge that their initial cost for procurement can cost an arm and a leg.
Long story short, spent weeks on researching and carrying out cost comparison overtime between lead and lithium, I finally settled for Pylontech US3000 Lithium batteries. There are other rugged and less expensive brands of lithium which I also personally feel will perform better than Lead acid batteries anytime any day that you can also choose from. Personally I believe lead acid batteries are not suitable for Nigerian market due to regular power outage that can last for days/weeks forcing one to heavily discharge and re-charge the batteries
I Hope this helps...………
PS: Battery balancers appears to be the culprit in the untimely death of my previous bank. story for another day...... grin
That was why before i started my Solar installation did a lot of research before starting my installation,
https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/488#74100132
I decided on some factors before deciding on pylontech batterries
a) they are modular that means you can add to your battery bank as money permits
b) when i installed mine they were just annoucing the US3000 plus so you can also mix the usb2000 with the 30000
c) integrated BMS that stop you for either overcharging or undercharging the Battery
d) i have been using mine for over 1 year and still going strong and retaining charges

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
earthrealm:

the jury is still out, i easily averaged 5.5kwh - 6.3kwh, from 1.5kw panel array on morning star 45amp CC. i however struggled to achieve same with a 60amp epsolar itracer, 3s2p config, now that i have even switched to 2000w array, i still struggle to exceed 6.5kwh daily. the cc rarely displays absorb, so i could say that the battery isnt full always

We both have 2kw array, though different setup as mine is 8s1p. However the highest I have seen is about 4.8kwh, this can be because I am not utilising the generation optimally as I get to float by noon. Am getting close to procuring a GenCool/GenPal AC which will then give me a basis to experiment. Will report my findings in future, but for now I will still convince myself that my GK is doing fine. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
ceaser:

As "BMS", d'you mean Battery Management System?

I DIYed a 12v relay module that directly switches on the inverter (relay is paralleled to the inverter switch) once the battery voltage on the SCC reaches the reconnect voltage and switches off at low voltage disconnect. The relay was salvaged from a bad fridge guard.

I needed some "delay" feature to allow some time between inverter power start up and freezer startup. So I used a functioning fridge guard (they come with startup delay function).

Yes. Could you give details of how you did this. Pls keep in mind I am a novice but a very willing DIYer
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
@hancock, pls gist us on the battery balancers, removed them for some months, but just recently reinstalled them again...talk o, mek i know my stand.

@bigrover why not try 2v 1000ah or 2v 500ah batts, they can take and give high current, best of both worlds,
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
ojeysky:

We both have 2kw array, though different setup as mine is 8s1p. However the highest I have seen is about 4.8kwh, this can be because I am not utilising the generation optimally as I get to float by noon. Am getting close to procuring a GenCool/GenPal AC which will then give me a basis to experiment. Will report my findings in future, but for now I will still convince myself that my GK is doing fine. grin cool

how soon are you getting the genpal?, ..am tempted to buy the GK series as well.
4.8kwh for a setup that goes into float by noon isnt bad...as most systems usually produce 40 to 50% of their capacity by noon. this implies you wud be hitting 3.5kwh to 4kwh by noon
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
bigrovar:
Hi guys I made the transition from my base in abuja to lagos, as such I had to decommission for solar installation over there and sold it (for scraps) to neighbours. I intend to start from stretch a new installation. I have already gotten 9 x 355w Yingli Solar Panels and A Victron Smart MPPT 150/100 Charge controller, I would be reusing my Axpert 3KVA 24v Inverter from the previous project. My problem now is batteries. I am at a loss which battery to go for..

My traditional choice are Tubular Batteries (Flooded) but they can only take limited number of currents.. and with a setup able to output over 100A my fear is even with opportunity loads, I would still be over charging those batteries almost on a daily.

AGM seems to be the way to go and Yes everyone says Quanta truth is Quanta's own datasheet https://www.quanta.in/images/pdf/Quanta-SF-Brochure.pdf does not cover itself in glory It states a between a 500 - 700 cycles at 50% depth of discharge this is about 2 years max of useful battery life.. economically I don't find it viable. I know people who have been using their battery for more than 2 years and still rave about it. But when a manufacturer says their product will last 2 years if used ideally.. I pay attention.

I am also considering ThunderVolts 6v 400AH from solar deport, unfortunately there is hardly any official spec sheet on the battery, no manufacturer's details, no recommended charge voltage no nothing. Some asked about the spec sheet and got no reply. If anyone has used it before place share your experience

Fullriver is within my purview but most of the fullriver sold in Nigeria within the 200AH range are the HGL Model which are not designed for deep cycle application the DC model designed for deep cycle (hence the name) is only available in 260AH at a price point above my budget.

Monbat too has same issue, the model sold in Nigeria are not designed for deep cycle application (I can be wrong)

If anyone has suggestions on good AGM batteries please share.

I have this Rolls surette 6v 480amps 120k

1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
earthrealm:

how soon are you getting the genpal?, ..

Hoping to make it this month by God's grace

am tempted to buy the GK series as well.
4.8kwh for a setup that goes into float by noon isnt bad...as most systems usually produce 40 to 50% of their capacity by noon. this implies you wud be hitting 3.5kwh to 4kwh by noon

Well my battery bank is relatively small, it's 300AH 24v. On that particular day, I was hitting around 3.5kwh by 2pm, as I had a need to pump water and wash at the same time. Nature was also friendly
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
bigrovar:
Hi guys I
I am also considering ThunderVolts 6v 400AH from solar deport, unfortunately there is hardly any official spec sheet on the battery, no manufacturer's details, no recommended charge voltage no nothing. Some asked about the spec sheet and got no reply. If anyone has used it before place share your experience

Solar depot seem to indicate the max charge rate to be 120A, I think I also seen same quoted by a seller on jiji in the past as well.
https://www.solardepotng.com/thundervolt-tl16-400ah-agm-sealed-battery

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2019
earthrealm:
@hancock, pls gist us on the battery balancers, removed them for some months, but just recently reinstalled them again...talk o, mek i know my stand.

@bigrover why not try 2v 1000ah or 2v 500ah batts, they can take and give high current, best of both worlds,
Anyone in mind? Most of those come in OpZV (gel tubular) configurations and i don't think gel is ideal for offgrid solar applications due to their charge profile. If you have anyone in mind sha. Let me know.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2019
zeestone99:

I have this Rolls surette 6v 480amps 120k
New?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2019
ojeysky:

Solar depot seem to indicate the max charge rate to be 120A, I think I also seen same quoted by a seller on jiji in the past as well.
https://www.solardepotng.com/thundervolt-tl16-400ah-agm-sealed-battery
You are right. He actually sent me the datasheet which confirmed the 120A max charge current.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2019
bigrovar:

New?

Brand new
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2019
@ Hancock, I'm also interested in the US3000 Pylontech batteries.
How many internal organs will get me 6 modules? grin

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by goddyior(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Asking these questions again and need help.
Is ipowerplus xplus 3kva 48v inverter durable? Can the inverter last for say 5 years and more for an off-grid daily usage? That is the red inverters type.
Thanks for anticipated response.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by eleojo23: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Barezzi:

I think one kidney with the appendix as jara will do, but let's wait for the oga. grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
One of the problems I have come to see with the Lithium vs Lead Acid comparison is comparing unlike terms - comparing a premium or above average Lithium battery like BYD or PylonTech vs basic lead acid batteries.

To be clear, Quanta is not a premium lead acid battery - rather it is an average/decent battery produced to a consistent spec unlike an el cheapo chinco battery where it seems our dear importers mostly ship in the bottom of the pile. What makes Quanta standout is that it is a decent battery in a sea of below average offerings.

Pretty good batteries in the premium range are names like Sonnennschein, Hoppecke, Rolls Surrette e.t.c - when you benchmark Lithium vs these kinds of batteries, Lithium may only come out ahead by a slight margin on longevity.

For my power needs, I would need to shell out something in the range of 7million naira to build a Lithium bank that would meet my needs robustly (70% DoD) - I certainly cannot afford that expenditure as a one time upfront payment - I would rather buy lead acid batteries 3 times over a 10 year period than spend 7mill at once in thesame window of time.

One of my fears with Lithium is long term stability - Lithium has many bells and whistles (BMS, Balancers, Relays, Fuses, FirmWare updates) apart from the actual battery - even if the actual battery cells could go the promised lifespan, I am not confident every other associated component would last as long - in case of failure, one would need expert help for a fix or suffer catastrophic damage or loss of capacity if the issue was not identified and fixed on time.

I would rather stick with the basic, stable and reliable chemical reaction in a lead acid battery - it has performed reliably since almost the dawn of modern history.

In my search for reliable batteries, I have come across Sonnennschein (Gel) and Narada (Lead Carbon) 2v cells which promise 10 years of daily cyclic use - interestingly their prices are pretty much up there in near thesame range as Lithium for an equivalent Lithium bank.

For my next upgrade I plan to do another lead acid (48v 1,000Ah Roll Rolls Surrette battery bank) that would take me through another 4 to 5 years - by this time, Lithium would have matured enough for me to make the investment.

By then also, I will have 5 years + of field experience from Ogas Pranil, DapSyra and Hancock to support my decision.

Interestingly Felicity have a Lithium offering that is priced pretty juicily and backed up by good support. Those are the kind one could take a risk on as the entry price is within the reach of us common men.

hancock:
I Hope this helps...………

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olatade(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please experts in the house i need of some expert advice. I have a 600 watts (150 ×4) solar system, my issue is the best i can squeeze out of it is 300 watts max on my mppt charge controller on a very bright sunny day but i guess i should be getting more power since I'm using an mppt (felicity charger controller).

Please what might be the cause of this low wattage my solar panels are delivering to my system?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by hancock(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Barezzi:

My brother I am short of one kidney as I post this, just to get the lithium batteries grin grin
but we all be alright las las
@niyi all you said is right . I don't even have the energy to argue on lithium vs lead acid batteries. I believe that there are arguments for and against each technology out there for one to make an informed decision based on preference and size of his/her pocket
But one thing I am sure of is, coming form 7 years nasty experience down the line from using lead acid batteries have made me to make the leap to lithium technology. Some in this forum have enjoyed lead acid durability and swore by it. Not me.
Tesla Power walls, LGs, BYD, Samsung, Pylontech, YiYEN, Meritsun etc. are lithium brands that have built in BMS that does the internal monitoring of the battery cells and balances them to the required voltage. They are practically plug and play power bricks and most come with proprietary softwares to monitor the batteries on the fly. you don't need to do anything out of place to get them working other than buying compatible inverters which top brands like Victron, Axperts....etc. supports.
Currently, I have used the lithium batteries for some 5 weeks plus and the BMS is counting 9 cycles. If I estimate 8 cycles a month and going by the guaranteed 6000 cycles the lithium batteries promises, my children will probably inherit it from me grin grin

your 48V 1000Ah upgrade is massive. we they learn work were you dey shocked shocked
Currently, my three bricks at 90% DOD is 9600Wh. I just need to add three more bricks and I am all good ( and yes you can add more bricks as you go) to make a total of 19200Wh which is an equivalent of, 16 Lead acid 12V 200Ah at 50% DOD cool

This write up are all personal views and experience. Not intended to convince or confuse anyone to go lithium or Lead acid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
My Oga,

If you had to give up 2 kidneys to get 6 of these Pylon bricks, imagine what I would need for a minimum of 12units of the same, I would probably have to sell a family member amongst other things.

I am now sold on Lithium just as we discussed back end, I just need to be able to afford the size I need (minimum 48v 600Ah Lithium bank) as I have no plans to scale down on my power consumption at all.

I am confident that technology would have progressed to a place where I feel comfortable making the investment in 5 years or so - till then....

hancock:

My brother I am short of one kidney as I post this, just to get the lithium batteries grin grin
but we all be alright las las
@niyi all you said is right . I don't even have the energy to argue on lithium vs lead acid batteries. I believe that there are arguments for and against each technology out there for one to make an informed decision based on preference and size of his/her pocket
But one thing I am sure of is, coming form 7 years nasty experience down the line from using lead acid batteries have made me to make the leap to lithium technology. Some in this forum have enjoyed lead acid durability and swore by it. Not me.
Tesla Power walls, LGs, BYD, Samsung, Pylontech, YiYEN, Meritsun etc. are lithium brands that have built in BMS that does the internal monitoring of the battery cells and balances them to the required voltage. They are practically plug and play power bricks and most come with proprietary softwares to monitor the batteries on the fly. you don't need to do anything out of place to get them working other than buying compatible inverters which top brands like Victron, Axperts....etc. supports.
Currently, I have used the lithium batteries for some 5 weeks plus and the BMS is counting 9 cycles. If I estimate 8 cycles a month and going by the guaranteed 6000 cycles the lithium batteries promises, my children will probably inherit it from me grin grin

your 48V 1000Ah upgrade is massive. we they learn work were you dey shocked shocked
Currently, my three bricks at 90% DOD is 9600Wh. I just need to add three more bricks and I am all good ( and yes you can add more bricks as you go) to make a total of 19200Wh which is an equivalent of, 16 Lead acid 12V 200Ah at 50% DOD cool

This write up are all personal views and experience. Not intended to convince or confuse anyone to go lithium or Lead acid

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
NiyiOmoIyunade:

For my next upgrade I plan to do another lead acid (48v 1,000Ah Roll Rolls Surrette battery bank) that would take me through another 4 to 5 years - by this time, Lithium would have matured enough for me to make the investment.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is that not a flooded acid battery?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
bigrovar:

FLA REally kicks ass, i have 2 setups with fla, going on 4yrs now, am fairly certain smfs wudda died long ago...going BBy the abuse they hv been exposed to.

those rolls batts are the lambos of bbatteries, @ zeestone, how mursh?? grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
kiekie1:
XMAS SALES BY SMARTCELL! DONT MISS OUT!!

(4) Morningstar 45a mppt charge controller ... 140,000

(5) Morningstar 60a mppt charge controller ....205,000

What are you still waiting for ??

PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW !!!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

frankie, warra happen....u listed it for 190k before..few hours ago....was jjust counting my money and waiting for it to complete....now you added 15k again .
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
earthrealm:
FLA REally kicks ass, i have 2 setups with fla, going on 4yrs now, am fairly certain smfs wudda died long ago...going BBy the abuse they hv been exposed to.

those rolls batts are the lambos of bbatteries, @ zeestone, how mursh?? grin
which flooded are you using?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
bigrovar:

which flooded are you using?

MECURY early batch . THEN GENUSS AbI LUMINOUS 220AH sets of 4 each
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
kiekie1:
PROMO/FLASH SALES! ALL BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY!!

1) Axpert 1.2kva 12v pure sinewave user friendly LCD inverter ..50000

2) Schneider 1.5kva 24v Solar/hybrid pure sinewave inverter ... 71,000

3) Axpert 3kva 24v solar/hybrid pure sinewave lcd wall mount inverter with inbuilt 80a total charge current "50a solar & 20/30a AC charging current" .... 110,000

YOU CAN PICK UP IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Trying to do a budget config for a friend, can I have details of the 3ka hybrid? Any data sheet?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Easylearner: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Can battery balancer be connected in parallel or advisable to get another battery balancer..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2019
earthrealm:

MECURY early batch . THEN GENUSS AbI LUMINOUS 220AH sets of 4 each
The mercury are still running? Impressive.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rolls have Flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium.

The specific one I committed to is an AGM - Rolls Surrette S12-290AGM.

It is rated 290Ah at C100, 260Ah at C20 and around 230Ah at C10.

More importantly, I chose it because it promises 1,250 cycles at 50% DoD - if the claims are true, I should get at least 4 years if I consume 300Ah to 400Ah daily from a 48v 1,040Ah bank.

One interesting tidbit I picked up from talking to a battery seller is that the cycle life is not actually end of battery service life but rather when the battery has dropped to 80% of initial capacity and from this point on begins a rapid decline.

bigrovar:

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1691) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Amador1, oweniwe(m), otis54(m), sharks776(m), Obnoxious2001(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.