Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2054898 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
ceaser:

Bro you know what?

Why don't you equally enlist on e-stores like konga and Jumia, reflecting these impresdive prices on there?

I'd be most glad to be your patron on such portal.
lol are you scared? I believe he is real but quality and after sales is another story

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Christmas to you all
All Fangpusun products available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
JUO:
lol are you scared? I believe he is real but quality and after sales is another story
Whatever I sell to anyone from this forum, is on warranty.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
JUO:

You are 100% right on that, but I guess seller makes up on that with the product's very competitive pricing.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by BetaTechnicians: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
justcallmenuel:

Ok. It’s 10k sir

What I asked for is PURE SINE WAVE.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2019
earthrealm:

hmmmm, i was the one who said that.
did you read&digest the link you posted??
The person i was advising isnt so knowledgeable..and i followed the KISS principle, i still dont see anything wrong in the advice i gave the fellow

What's the matter bro?...i asked a simple question and i needed a reasonable explanation why it was suggested that mono and poly combination yields lower efficiency.

Comprehend before you jump on your keypad next time.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2019
A nairalanders shop got razed down by his li-ion battery pack oh... Choi!

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked make i de manage my gel and agm jeje for now cry
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Valto:
shocked shocked shocked make i de manage my gel and agm jeje for now cry

grin grin grin...meanwhile u never reply my message for mail.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Trippledots:
foreign or locally made?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
justcallmenuel:

Whatever I sell to anyone from this forum, is on warranty.
time will tell warranty is not a child's play even though you sell with 30% profit

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Trippledots:

shocked shocked
I suppose LFPs are much safer sha. The worst experience that I've had with LFP misuse/maltreatment is swelling and outright power degradation. I have LFPs replaced the AGMs inside the house. Li-ion will not tolerate such nonsense hence all Li-ion packs are hung outside.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Malevonent: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
JUO:
time will tell warranty is not a child's play even though you sell with 30% profit

The young man should be encouraged, after all he isnt forcing anybody to patronize him.
Most of the sellers here are middle men, not pure sellers, they dont stock anything, but order from a bigger seller/distributor when someone here places an order.thus the reason why their prices are higher than OP"s and he might run them out of biz on this thread.

Its a free market, the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without colliding.
As per warranty, i think you should speak for yourself, most of the other sellers here do not readily honour waranties, inspite of the higher prices they charge.
My eye open on ordinary batt balancer being sold for 12k to 15k on aliexpress, but most of the sellers on this forum list it for 28k to 30k.haba!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by simydan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
ceaser:

shocked shocked
I suppose LFPs are much safer sha. The worst experience that I've had with LFP misuse/maltreatment is swelling and outright power degradation. I have LFPs replaced the AGMs inside the house. Li-ion will not tolerate such nonsense hence all Li-ion packs are hung outside.

I agree with you lifepo4 are by far safer and better for solar or inverter projects.

What most Nigerians failed to know is that this batteries are built by specifications, that's base on what you intend to use it for. Most time, abuse or the wrong use or application can cause damage or even explosion but I'm very sure that lifepo4 don't catch fire like lithium ion and are more safer.

I have a factory built lifepo4 that was built to my spec and it's incredibly doing very fine.

Let us learn to understand and use products according to the built specification so as to reduce the risk of accident.
Like the saying "When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable"

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Malevonent:

The young man should be encouraged, after all he isnt forcing anybody to patronize him.
Most of the sellers here are middle men, not pure sellers, they dont stock anything, but order from a bigger seller/distributor when someone here places an order.thus the reason why their prices are higher than OP"s and he might run them out of biz on this thread.

Its a free market, the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without colliding.
As per warranty, i think you should speak for yourself, most of the other sellers here do not readily honour waranties, inspite of the higher prices they charge.
My eye open on ordinary batt balancer being sold for 12k to 15k on aliexpress, but most of the sellers on this forum list it for 28k to 30k.haba!
if you were to sell the balancer you bought for 15k how much would you have sold it? Talk is cheap. Assuming you bought 5pcs and sold with 3-5k profit. You replace one for a client for warranty purposes how much will be your profit after replacing one? And believe me my price is cheaper than his

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
JUO:
if you were to sell the balancer you bought for 15k how much would you have sold it? Talk is cheap. Assuming you bought 5pcs and sold with 3-5k profit. You replace one for a client for warranty purposes how much will be your profit after replacing one? And believe me my price is cheaper than his

Talk is cheap from your end as well.

Why are you attacking the new seller are you scared already!!

Oga, See as you talk replacement as if you won't recover it from seller as well.

So you buy 15k and sell 30k, this is wickedness especially on a DIY thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Dam5reey:

Talk is cheap from your end as well.

Why are you attacking the new seller are you scared already!!

Oga, See as you talk replacement as if you won't recover it from seller as well.

So you buy 15k and sell 30k, this is wickedness especially on a DIY thread.
me scared as if you have seen me comment or my advert in months. This is an open market everybody is free to sell so no one is stopping you since there is so much profit in it

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2019
JUO:
foreign or locally made?

Yet to get details from the victim
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2019
ceaser:

shocked shocked

What's LFP pls?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2019
Trippledots:

What's LFP pls?

The lithium iron phosphate battery or LFP battery

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Faith makes all things possible,

Hope makes all things work,

Love makes all things beautiful,

May you have all the three for this Christmas.�����

��Merry Christmas ��

BRIGHT SOLAR POWER
BRIGHT ENERGY
XENAL AUTOMATED SYSTEM

www.brightsolarpower.com.ng
www.brightsenergy.com

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Trippledots:

What's LFP pls?

LiFePo4

I hope the bot won't ban me for that harmless reply.

NB: Just got a ban lifted this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Callmenuel1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thanks to y’all that believed in me and ordered from me. God bless y’all.

Keep your orders coming in, we’re available 24/7.

08168986461[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
PROMO/FLASH SALES! ALL BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY!!

1) Axpert 1.2kva 12v pure sinewave lcd inverter ..50000

2) Schneider 1.5kva 24v Solar/hybrid pure sinewave inverter ... 71,000

3) Axpert 3kva 24v 1500w solar/hybrid pure sinewave lcd wall mount inverter with inbuilt 80a total charge current .... 100,000

4) Gennex 3kva 24v 1500w mppt hybrid pure sinewave inverter with inbuilt 90a total charge current.... 185,000

5) Quanta 12v 200a battery "white carton" ... 123k , Brown carton ...119k (Datasheet available_All same Indian manufacturer)

6) Monbat 12v 200a batteries ... 120k "Two years warranty" "expecting stock"

7) USA Trojan 12v 205a battery ... 164k

cool USA Trojan 12v 225a tubular/flooded battery... 140k

YOU CAN PICK UP IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Callmenuel1:
Thanks to y’all that believed in me and ordered from me. God bless y’all.

Keep your orders coming in, we’re available 24/7.

08168986461[b][/b]
2 pcs 200ah batteries and 2pcs 200w flames panels(complete 72 cells) received and installed. currently on testing mode, everything to working well so far. items was bought at unbelievable prices. thanks Mr nuel.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olatade(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'm planning on buying this inveter. It's a Chinese made ( felicity 24 volts 2.5 kva ).

Is it worth it?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Callmenuel1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Valto:
2 pcs 200ah batteries and 2pcs 200w flames panels(complete 72 cells) received and installed. currently on testing mode, everything to working well so far. items was bought at unbelievable prices. thanks Mr nuel.
Thanks for believing MR valto.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olak3: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
house,
please I need your help. my 2kva inverter is no more charging my battery when connected to the power. meanwhile, I get output when plug to power source. it's only solar charging the battery now and that is not enough.

This thing started when I plug it on to charge battery when I put on my generator (2.5kva).

please what can I do now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1688) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Danator(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.