Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2084690 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
People hide under anonymity to post BS. Just the way the Internet is. Whatever you say or do online is written in ink and even though you are anonymous.. Your profile and online identity will still reflect on you. Everything you do or say have consequences.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin
See well informed analysis, the genius has spoken! Everybody bow down for the king!!!

(Maybe he will allow the thread to rest now, and we can have some peace, otherwise nah to organize some lytic cocktail with a dash of propofol for him grin grin)

truthbetold22:

Chest beating afonja.. empty vessel.. Because we are on Nairaland, some people will be claiming all what not.

Because it is Niyi now, none of u want to think with your brains, only with ur anus.. my opinion hasn’t changed. 3 inverter air conditioners, an inverter washing machine, an inverter microwave, TVs on energy saving mode, all bulbs as leds and u are down to 3000-5000 watts instantaneous at most..

Why then does anyone need 19k watts??

Uninformed fools

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
solasola:
the talk has spoken itself. My advice is that you need patience and never rush. We are waiting for your analysis to cater for an off-grid scenerio , tell us the battery bank needed, the dod%, inverter choice, cc choices, etal.
We are waiting to learn from your wealth of experience.

Kai, e go hard for our friend o. This will involve some little THINKING! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
durodee:

Kai, e go hard for our friend o. This will involve some little THINKING! grin grin

Who is this one? You want to belong too? Abeg allow people with 10-15k watts panel capacity to talk..

You with your 1 panel want to feel among too���
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
solasola:
the talk has spoken itself. My advice is that you need patience and never rush. We are waiting for your analysis to cater for an off-grid scenerio , tell us the battery bank needed, the dod%, inverter choice, cc choices, etal.
We are waiting to learn from your wealth of experience.

You and your 2 batteries and two panels worth 500k as u said.

������
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dkev: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigrovar:
People hide under anonymity to post BS. Just the way the Internet is. Whatever you say or do online is written in ink and even though you are anonymous.. Your profile and online identity will still reflect on you. Everything you do or say have consequences.
please is there a way to get this dude(truthbetold) banned from the thread?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dkev:

please is there a way to get this dude(truthbetold) banned from the thread?

No way sir.. fortunately, you don’t own Nairaland
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by spartacus11(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

Why d'you think they'd be driven away by that comment? They are part of veterans that have manned and kept this thread alive for hundreds of pages and you think they'd be rattled by a newcomer? Haba. Dem Niyi and co are comrades on this forum and I am sure they'll see things as the Yorubas will put it - Ìtì ògèdè ni, kò tó ohun à ñ yo àdá sí

Translated - It's an incosequential matter that does not require losing sleep over.

And honestly, I'm just catching my fun reading truthbetold's diatribes.

Bro many Pro and legends. Gurus don take back stage for Nairaland bcus of insult. Many many, me i don't want that to happen here ohhh
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Now I know why some people dont like to show up on threads. Tho I dont know Niyi but I know someone who has invested hugely on power and massive tools but hardly read his post, I guess he'll save himself of all these.

Truthbetold... I'm sure a few of us understand what you're driving at but at the same time, we can never decide on people's opinion but can only share ours with them.

All I am saying is... "E don do oooo" grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I am in
So we will end up with 7.7 + 3.96 + 3.6kw = 15.26kw of Canadian Solar panels + 3.6kw of Flames for a total of 18.86kw.

I have personally been wondering how you were able to place the 19kw array within your household and was expecting to see pictures but the above explains it.

I foresee an additional 6 to 8 PylonTech bricks to take us to 40kwh of storage grin

Yes o, hopefully that will start crashing the price at some point. grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=ojeysky post=87011096]
this mpp inverter-cc you bought off their website/personal contact, you no fear. cos you gat no protection, should they decide to pocket your money and not ship anything.

educate me abeg
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oga truthbetold22 I get your gist as it relates to optimizing ones’ energy need vis-à-vis generation to make an economic sense. I also know you do not intend image harm to Comrade Niyi. However, you seems to MISS one important fact and that is the fact that many of us here (at least for better half of a decade) are solar hobbyist or Solar DIY addict.
To me, I can tell you straightaway that the points you are weighing or canversing do not apply when you are a Solar Hobbyist or DIY addict. The mid-point between economics and actual energy needs becomes oblivious, what becomes obvious is your inner quest to achieve your grand innate desire being brought afore from your sub-consciousness.
I have garnered a lot from Niyi’s design particularly having 38,400KWH Battery Bank Lead Acid self balancing loops theory which empirically helped the bank despite 2yrs counting in spite thorough regular use. If I apply your cautious observation to my battery bank I will probably just need 9,600KWH since I always get away with overnight voltage of 48.2v at that level then. Perhaps being an addict made me markup more batteries to 38,400KWH, at this set point, I rarely deplete it beyond 52.1v or 50.6v with intermittent Air Conditioning.
My point now Oga truthbetold22, I think Niyi’s investments in renewables goes beyond your cautious observation, it has become an obsession that is familiar with us as a solar addicts. Some will even buy battleborn lithium battery and teardown I have done that before with a 2 months old Microteck Inverter as well as other ones. The last one I did failed coming on and it is receiving attention from a guru on this forum. This do not necessarily mean one has endless resources to play with but I know you understand the word ADDICT.
Therefore, Lets Jawjaw and press reset button.…Nigeria needs us in the coming months of darkness from Electricity sector…

truthbetold22:

Chest beating afonja.. empty vessel.. Because we are on Nairaland, some people will be claiming all what not.

Because it is Niyi now, none of u want to think with your brains, only with ur anus.. my opinion hasn’t changed. 3 inverter air conditioners, an inverter washing machine, an inverter microwave, TVs on energy saving mode, all bulbs as leds and u are down to 3000-5000 watts instantaneous at most..

Uninformed fools

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
efuro:
Oga truthbetold22 I get your gist as it relates to optimizing ones’ energy need vis-à-vis generation to make an economic sense. I also know you do not intend image harm to Comrade Niyi. However, you seems to MISS one important fact and that is the fact that many of us here (at least for better half of a decade) are solar hobbyist or Solar DIY addict.
To me, I can tell you straightaway that the points you are weighing or canversing do not apply when you are a Solar Hobbyist or DIY addict. The mid-point between economics and actual energy needs becomes oblivious, what becomes obvious is your inner quest to achieve your grand innate desire being brought afore from your sub-consciousness.
I have garnered a lot from Niyi’s design particularly having 38,400KWH Battery Bank Lead Acid self balancing loops theory which empirically helped the bank despite 2yrs counting in spite thorough regular use. If I apply your cautious observation to my battery bank I will probably just need 9,600KWH since I always get away with overnight voltage of 48.2v at that level then. Perhaps being an addict made me markup more batteries to 38,400KWH, at this set point, I rarely deplete it beyond 52.1v or 50.6v with intermittent Air Conditioning.
My point now Oga truthbetold22, I think Niyi’s investments in renewables goes beyond your cautious observation, it has become an obsession that is familiar with us as a solar addicts. Some will even buy battleborn lithium battery and teardown I have done that before with a 2 months old Microteck Inverter as well as other ones. The last one I did failed coming on and it is receiving attention from a guru on this forum. This do not necessarily mean one has endless resources to play with but I know you understand the word ADDICT.
Therefore, Lets Jawjaw and press reset button.…Nigeria needs us in the coming months of darkness from Electricity sector…

Thank you sir. You have spoken well.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Saipro(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

In all sincerity, you have the most inefficient system on this Forum. I am not sure why the other enthusiast choose to ignore but renewable energy is not a race or a competition of the largest solar array and largest battery bank. It is more a function of getting steady power at a reasonable and comparative price as opposed to relying on the national grid.

- An enthusiast does things which border neither on logic nor economics, rather on the quest to do, know and have. People amass things they don't even need on the trip. That's one consideration.
- Another legitimate reason could be preparation ahead for an imminent expansion.
- Or he simply has energy guzzling devices he has no desire to replace.

I remember being an early proponent of RE being about energy conservation and not generation on this forum. From the same people I learnt, some live off 800W of PV in an RV (usually augmented by propane or oil powered devices) while others literally are energy behemoths.

They all end on the same point, an affordable life of convenience. I run 3 homes of solar. My primary one is littered with LED and A+ rated devices thus runs on about 3kWp of PV. Yet another has regular devices on the same 3kWp with absolutely no complains. They fire up the dynamo as required and live happily.

I don't need to analyse Niyi's system to understand it. I know the man and I assure you he's in no way demented. I'm truly surprised he chose to list some of his appliances. There really was no need but that's maturity for you.

I'm fine with my bare bones system and everyone is happy. I'm the envy of many people on my street because I barely use 4kW/day thus can afford to give my neighbours power for some essentials via a current limiting breaker.

The same me would need 4× that power and 6× the battery capacity if I decide to power my ACs round the clock. Why burn when I can chill?

We have different desires and different needs. We as well have different ways of catering to them. If this short explanation doesn't cut it, I doubt anything else might.

Peace.
I'm out.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
earthrealm:

this mpp inverter-cc you bought off their website/personal contact, you no fear. cos you gat no protection, should they decide to pocket your money and not ship anything.

educate me abeg

It's official website and official contact. You can also buy off AliExpress if you are in doubt (hopefully they are back)

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow.

I love this solar forum. So much maturity. Troll would always show up. The only common thing amongst them is that they don't last. The reason being that they thrive on insult and when they don't find one here they zoom off.

@niyi don't be deterred. Keep contributing. I know comments such as above is capable of making people to retreat from sharing their experiences and breakthrough.

This forum has given life to so many businesses. I know of a few people that are energy sufficient and later ventured into solar businesses after going through this thread.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thank you my Oga.

You understand the source of my motivation perfectly.

Apart from RE being a business, it is a consuming passion.

This is how innovation comes and barriers are broken.

This endless quest is how Coulomb, Weber, Plonkster and other guys at powerforums.co.za cracked the Axpert inverter code and patched the firmware to fix the premature float bug that the inverter manufacturer could not.

How folks here on this forum pioneered and started using battery balancers and doing midpoint balancing for large battery banks. Now Felicity and other companies vigorously pitch these balancers to all their customers.

There is a guy called Youda based in the Prague who basically cracked the PylonTech code - he purchased 4 US3000 units, took them home opened them right up, identified the BMS and all the internal circuitry, figured out how everything worked and even figured out an optimal charge algorithm that even Victron who had direct access to PylonTech support ultimately came to thesame conclusion. Same dude released the PylonTech Battery Supervisor Software into the wild for all to use to gain full control of their batteries

These feats cannot be achieved by playing it safe but by endless thirst for knowledge.

efuro:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Mjolnir: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Peace finally
lipsrsealed
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 3:31am On Feb 28, 2020
durodee:

I am thinking a diagnosis of Tourette syndrome with Colprolalia will be apt to describe his condition.

Great observation. Looks like Tourette's.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2020
truthbetold22:

Shut up sir.

For the average uninformed black man, any form of criticism is jealousy, envy and bitterness so you are no different. That is exactly why Africa is where it is today. We all have to think and act same way. If you took the time to read my message carefully and understood the finer details, you would have simply countered my points or held your peace. It isn't a function of a lifestyle projection. It is simply a function of system efficiency. At that level, it is no longer a wise or cost effective install.

Why should I be bitter or jealous over a solar installation? If I had just 2 batteries and had constant electricity, have I not fulfilled the same need as Niyi? Do I need to have 50,000 Watts of Panels when 3000 watts can do the job? You must be very dense.

Next time, try to sound intelligent.

Maybe you missed where he said he has some lithium installs under his belt, and will like to have real world experience of whatever service he offers to his clients?.... Idk, I'm just saying.

I don't think he is "showing off" as your post seems to imply. Anyone not suffering with some inferiority complex shouldn't be bothered about how many gigawatts of PV another person installs or generates.... I have approximately two 300w pv modules, a 180w battery, a fangpusun MPPT 50/12v and a converted 750w UPS I have been using for a year plus now (and i observe the 50% DoD rule btw). It serves me just right, for now and i am happy reading about other people's huge installs and never questioned why someone else spends top dollar for his installation. Especially if he willingly shares his knowledge here_I have been an addict of this thread for years now so i know my setup is "microlly micro". Lol

In your criticisms, your choice of words show jealousy or recklessness of speech. You can do better bro.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Jamzig1(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Trippledots:

Maybe you missed where he said he has some lithium installs under his belt, and will like to have real world experience of whatever service he offers to his clients?.... Idk, I'm just saying.

I don't think he is "showing off" as your post seems to imply. Anyone not suffering with some inferiority complex shouldn't be bothered about how many gigawatts of PV another person installs or generates.... I have approximately two 300w pv modules, a 180w battery, a fangpusun MPPT 50/12v and a converted 750w UPS I have been using for a year plus now (and i observe the 50% DoD rule btw). It serves me just right, for now and i am happy reading about other people's huge installs and never questioned why someone else spends top dollar for his installation. Especially if he willingly shares his knowledge here_I have been an addict of this thread for years now so i know my setup is "microlly micro". Lol

In your criticisms, your choice of words show jealousy or recklessness of speech. You can do better bro.

Peace
But you people have time sha

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2020
earthrealm:
@truthbetold22, your opinion/message is well noted, but you may have passed the message/aired your opinion wrongly.
what you are saying is akin to castigating someone who paid 2.5m for a biz/first class return ticket to usa, and the man in economy paid 450k, for same trip, same airplane..just more comfort, or when i was much younger, i couldnt understand why/how people could spend over 100k to buy a mobile phone....i saw it as madness grin grin, when back then to me a mobile fone is just to make calls and send sms, max i set for myself then to buy a phone was 40k to 50k max!!!! grin grin.

some people are used to having a 40kva - 100kva gen chugging 24/7, powering all household acs 24/7 or when ever phcn goes, switching to inverters and hoping to run 2 0r 3 acs, you would need a robust system to handle such, or are you saying solar is only for lean 2 or 4 battery setups

i could give you a 1000 examples, but with this 3, i hope you get the drift.
niyi and pranil are among the people i look forward to reading their input here, as they have a wealth of knowledge and are willing to help. this your kind of post may actually discourage some people from posting their setups/making any meaningful contribution here.

lastly, there is what is called oversizing in RE biz, that most of us dont do it, doesnt make anyone who oversizes foolish. the norm is to oversize your system for 3 to 5 days of bad weather/no sun, hence your solar panel array and your battery bank should carry your load for 3days minimum of bad weather

if you reconsider, i would suggest you review and delete that your comment, likewise other people who have quoted you

Mk i send you too bottles grin. You have done well

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2020
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I am in between two residences cum office work spaces as we speak.

Current house which doubles as office, I have 7.56kw of panels on the roof made up of 3.96kw of 330w Canadian Solar and 3.6kw of 300w Flames panels.

Loads are 2 1hp ACs and 1 1.5hp AC + a microwave and Freezer and Fridge and Water Dispenser always on. At night we power down to 2 1hp ACs only - the 1.5hp is always off at night.

Base load without ACs are about 700w when you count various fans and lights and assorted equipment always on. Add on the ACs and I easily see up to 4kw of load. The historic highest I have seen (limited by 8kva Victron inverter is about 6,000w of load).

New location has 7.7kw of panels - Canadian Solar 385w (20pcs) on the ground mount/car port - This car port is approximately 19m by 4.3m and can park 4 to 5 cars easy. When we finish moving house, the Flames Solar panels will relocate from current location to our permanent base and will sit on thesame car port - car port can take 36 panels of which 20 spaces are already taken by the 385w panels and 16 spaces are left for the Flames once we mount the Flames, 4 slots will be left for later expansion.

New location also has a flat concrete roof of which 3.6kw of Canadian Solar Panels are being mounted here and then will move the 3.96kw of Canadian Solar from current location to permanent base on thesame roof.

So we will end up with 7.7 + 3.96 + 3.6kw = 15.26kw of Canadian Solar panels + 3.6kw of Flames for a total of 18.86kw.

If I can sell the Flames for a good price and go all Canadian Solar then I will - I keep saying I got to 19kw by a happy accident - the target was 15kw of panels but we were doing December year end count and I found 12 pcs Canadian Solar 300w panels neatly packaged for transport in my store but not owing them to anyone grin I must have overbought when I was stocking up.

To loads we will have 2units 2hp ACs + 1 Unit 1.5hp + 2 Units 1hp AC running. All this cooling is required for very large rooms and moderate traffic during the day. At night only about 3hp of ACs will run but always a base load of 800w + another 200w for security lights at night will run. Also a pressure pump of 0.5hp is always on and ready to work plus a 1hp pump that comes on ocassionally.

All these loads at the permanent base will run off the 15Kva Victron with the 8kva just resting as backup. I had to use a robust distribution bus apart from the DBs to make the 15kva single phase Victron serve all the dedicated inverter DBs which are all 3 phase.

To folks who have requested pictures, I will provide once the system is final in one location and photo worthy.

I foresee an additional 6 to 8 PylonTech bricks to take us to 40kwh of storage grin

Remember I said the business is seeing increased interest in premium Lithium - it is key we have running systems similar to what our clients demand so we can give them the best support and service.

After running a few months I will optimise the entire installation for loads and everything else - in the few days I have been playing with the Pylon Techs I have glimpsed a few insights which I will share to the house later, I even now have the Pylon Tech supervisor software which allows firmware updates and precise monitoring and control of the BMS and each individual cell via a console connection - all this experimentation and learning cannot be done on a client's production system.

See that manner of speech? Dem no de buy am for market. A gentleman true and true.

Respect sir.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2020
solasola:

That cost less than 6k for new in ALABA. I advice you should just go for the 1000w with charger. Cost 15-20 in alaba . the choice is yours.

I doubt you will get a pure sine wave.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Horlaarsco: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2020
I need battery charger for a 12v 100ah battery
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Trippledots post=87020668]

Peace [/quote
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2020
truthbetold22:

Uninformed fools

Smh.... Inverter mode on TV is just an option bro, there is a reason it has its normal mode and wasn't made solely on inverter mode.

You actually are beginning to sound like you have a "suffer suffer" mentality oh....na wa sha.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2020
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I am in between two residences cum office work spaces as we speak.

Current house which doubles as office, I have 7.56kw of panels on the roof made up of 3.96kw of 330w Canadian Solar and 3.6kw of 300w Flames panels.

Loads are 2 1hp ACs and 1 1.5hp AC + a microwave and Freezer and Fridge and Water Dispenser always on. At night we power down to 2 1hp ACs only - the 1.5hp is always off at night.

Base load without ACs are about 700w when you count various fans and lights and assorted equipment always on. Add on the ACs and I easily see up to 4kw of load. The historic highest I have seen (limited by 8kva Victron inverter is about 6,000w of load).

New location has 7.7kw of panels - Canadian Solar 385w (20pcs) on the ground mount/car port - This car port is approximately 19m by 4.3m and can park 4 to 5 cars easy. When we finish moving house, the Flames Solar panels will relocate from current location to our permanent base and will sit on thesame car port - car port can take 36 panels of which 20 spaces are already taken by the 385w panels and 16 spaces are left for the Flames once we mount the Flames, 4 slots will be left for later expansion.

New location also has a flat concrete roof of which 3.6kw of Canadian Solar Panels are being mounted here and then will move the 3.96kw of Canadian Solar from current location to permanent base on thesame roof.

If I can sell the Flames for a good price and go all Canadian Solar then I will - I keep saying I got to 19kw by a happy accident - the target was 15kw of panels but we were doing December year end count and I found 12 pcs Canadian Solar 300w panels neatly packaged for transport in my store but not owing them to anyone grin I must have overbought when I was stocking up.

To loads we will have 2units 2hp ACs + 1 Unit 1.5hp + 2 Units 1hp AC running. All this cooling is required for very large rooms and moderate traffic during the day. At night only about 3hp of ACs will run but always a base load of 800w + another 200w for security lights at night will run. Also a pressure pump of 0.5hp is always on and ready to work plus a 1hp pump that comes on ocassionally.

All these loads at the permanent base will run off the 15Kva Victron with the 8kva just resting as backup. I had to use a robust distribution bus apart from the DBs to make the 15kva single phase Victron serve all the dedicated inverter DBs which are all 3 phase.

To folks who have requested pictures, I will provide once the system is final in one location and photo worthy.

Remember I said the business is seeing increased interest in premium Lithium - it is key we have running systems similar to what our clients demand so we can give them the best support and service.

After running a few months I will optimise the entire installation for loads and everything else - in the few days I have been playing with the Pylon Techs I have glimpsed a few insights which I will share to the house later, I even now have the Pylon Tech supervisor software which allows firmware updates and precise monitoring and control of the BMS and each individual cell via a console connection - all this experimentation and learning cannot be done on a client's production system.

Congrats man. I will send my cable underground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1705) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Debroslink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.