Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2051788 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1685) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

In all sincerity, you have the most inefficient system on this Forum. I am not sure why the other enthusiast choose to ignore but renewable energy is not a race or a competition of the largest solar array and largest battery bank. It is more a function of getting steady power at a reasonable and comparative price as opposed to relying on the national grid.

Even at 3X solar capacity production, you would be generating 60,000 watts daily. I struggle to understand why anyone would go through that much energy in a day for a regular house and claim to be a renewable energy enthusiast. It isn't a function of deep pockets, it is more a stupid approach.

Simply swapping out a few energy guzzling appliances and using timers and energy saving lighting will reduce your consumption by half. I struggle to understand how spending 10 million on Solar which needs to be swapped out in 10 years makes sense. At that price point, you are paying 80-100K per month effectively. What then would it cost to simply be on generators.

Again, if you have as much wisdom as you display on this forum, you do not need 19,000 watts of installed panels. Not sure what point you are trying to prove but need I remind you that you are not a factory and do not live in a palace.

Good luck with your endeavors, I mean no harm.

I don't even know where to start with this post. You go on a rant about the legal decision made by an adult, a decision that has no effect or baring on your life, a decision that hurt no one.. Then you proceed to make assumptions without even have any fact on the ground. How do you know his system was inefficient, did you know or even ask him what he is optimising for? Do you know the background story? Do you have any idea what has been done on the load side of things. Do you know what appliance he uses in his house? All you know is that he built a system and you then go on a rant complaining the size is too big.. On what matrix did you come to that conclusion . It is ironic you talk of "Black man" mentality, when you travel to civilized climes people mind their business. You don't wake up and be calling the decisions and actions of another man stupid when you don't even know his motivation .

It would have helped and we would all have benefited if you had asked why he needed so much power, maybe he wanted a system that can go without the grid and can survive the heart of the raining season going for days without sunlight without compromising on comfort. Do you even know the size of his house? All you did was project your insecurities to the world. You just masked envy in the cloak of advise. I think you need some deep thinking, such attitude won't take you far in life.

10 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2020
@Niyi

Congrats on this setup, I can appreciate the feeling of nivena you currently having know how long (planning, acquiring the skill, watching out for crazy deals) it took for you to get to this point. It is not easy at all nobody was there through the mistakes and gradually growing the system to the place you wanted it to be. I admire the current and wish u health and peace to totally enjoy every sweat and blood that you have put into it. As usual we go come wash am.

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
solasola:
Am off to sleep with my lovely family in my 12 hectares mansion. lol. Ehnn
Some will be sad that i live in a mansion like that o.

grin
Okay now I wantu "beef" you

Why would you live in a 12 hectare mansion when you and the family can manage a face-me-I-slap you 2 room apartment?

Does that not amount to waste of money and space? People can be wasteful sha cheesy

Let me have opposing view before I am accused of being follow follow
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
solasola:
O fe gbo bebe Oro abi? silence they say is golden, do not reply a fool, but you might need to reply to show him his foolishness.
Our histories in nairaland and other forums says it all. I do not have to brag here with a faceless moniker but atimes it is good to set matters straight. If i look for a 5k or 20k business to start means nothing at all and does not affect anyone.You should ask when was that and what i have made of it. That you went to med school in germany does not mean you should have no iota of common sense. Spilling trash all over nairaland and causing commotion up and down in various sections. Or is that what they thought you in med school? Referring to another as making stupid purchases? You obviously have low self esteem and have terrible language manners.
If i have a 20k business and it helped my get married with wonderful kids, have a house and other investments, and can also make 1/2 a million purchase in renewable energy, while my bsc degree from oba awon university rots in a file there. Its been a wonderful 20k business then.
Grow up boy.

Tell me something. So the guy na medico?
But I'm dead sure Medicos are usually above average and if any medico chooses to be this caustic by virtue of personal attitude (rather than that instituted by their professional training), then it usually is not this terrible.

This one fall hand gan o.

Hmmm. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some people have trolling in their blood, you can never ever ever reason with a troll. They are stuck in their ways responding or trying to reason with them only feeds and empowers them.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigrovar:

I don't even know where to start with this post. You go on a rant about the legal decision made by an adult, a decision that has no effect or baring on your life, a decision that hurt no one.. Then you proceed to make assumptions without even have any fact on the ground. How do you know his system was inefficient, did you know or even ask him what he is optimising for? Do you know the background story? Do you have any idea what has been done on the load side of things. Do you know what appliance he uses in his house? All you know is that he built a system and you then go on a rant complaining the size is too big.. On what matrix did you come to that conclusion . It is ironic you talk of "Black man" mentality, when you travel to civilized climes people mind their business. You don't wake up and be calling the decisions and actions of another man stupid when you don't even know his motivation .

It would have helped and we would all have benefited if you had asked why he needed so much power, maybe he wanted a system that can go without the grid and can survive the heart of the raining season going for days without sunlight without compromising on comfort. Do you even know the size of his house? All you did was project your insecurities to the world. You just masked envy in the cloak of advise. I think you need some deep thinking, such attitude won't take you far in life.

You need more of the deep thinking.. why then have you not asked him to prove me wrong by outlining how he uses 100,000 watts of power daily or is he not seeing my messages? Or do u have a problem with English language?

Why you are crying more than the bereaved. You are the one assuming here.. simply tell him to prove me wrong.. it would be pretty easy for him to do. You and the other idiots are more engrossed in discrediting me than in asking intelligent questions.

Until then, keep trying to sound intelligent and keep offering advise that you clearly need more..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

Tell me something. So the guy na medico?
But I'm dead sure Medicos are usually above average and if any medico chooses to be this caustic by virtue of personal attitude (rather than that instituted by their professional training), then it usually is not this terrible.

This one fall hand gan o.

Hmmm. Na wa o.

I am what u will and can never be. Analytical reasoning is far from a Nigerian and very far from you as you have proven.

Even Niyi is silent cos he knows he dare not post his appliances.. Again, 19,000 solar capacity watts and 100,000 watts energy usage daily is ridiculous for a house or flat is ridiculous at best.

Kill urself if you want to, it won’t change anything
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by microgiant: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigrovar:

a decision that has no effect or baring on your life, a decision that hurt no one..

You don't wake up and be calling the decisions and actions of another man stupid when you don't even know his motivation .

I have notice this attitude with Nigerians.

Someone will steal all the money belong to a community, they won't raise a voice but when someone takes an action that affects him only they will start making noise.

All the atrocities being committed against an individual or a group of Nigerians, you wont see them coming out to fight. But let one man decide to be giving 15 people in a community N100 each, then you will see them rant and analysis on the uselessness of N100 or complain the particular people he should have given the money.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Malevonent: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
what could be the cause and solution.
some cells in my flooded mecury 12v 220ah battery, need topping up before others, i top them up 2 or 3 times...before i top up the others.
has anyone expereienced this and what is the possible cause and remedey
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by eleojo23: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

You need more of the deep thinking.. why then have you not asked him to prove me wrong by outlining how he uses 100,000 watts of power daily or is he not seeing my messages? Or do u have a problem with English language?

Why you are crying more than the bereaved. You are the one assuming here.. simply tell him to prove me wrong.. it would be pretty easy for him to do. You and the other idiots are more engrossed in discrediting me than in asking intelligent questions.

Until then, keep trying to sound intelligent and keep offering advise that you clearly need more..

@the bold,

Actually Niyi owes you no explanation or proof. Have you ever heard of live and let live? If he is wasting solar energy like you assume, it's his cup of tea!

The time and energy you have invested in this matter is rather curious. Is it just about giving advice to someone or there is something else to it?

Your initial tone, approach and subsequent condescending replies is far from that of someone who is just out to give advice. If they were directed at me, I'll not bother engaging you in any discourse talk more of trying to prove anything to you.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

I am what u will and can never be. Analytical reasoning is far from a Nigerian and very far from you as you have proven.

Even Niyi is silent cos he knows he dare not post his appliances.. Again, 19,000 solar capacity watts and 100,000 watts energy usage daily is ridiculous for a house or flat is ridiculous at best.

Eeya. It's so sad.
Funny enough you could turn out to be one of my residents, that's how small the world could be. After all NL is a world of anonymity.

But you've been a great disappointment to the medical profession with your depositions.

Except those that may have been patient enough to decipher thru some of my subtleties on NL, not many will ever think that I have attained the highest level in the medical profession (on the clinical side of course). Yet I never tried to brag about it nor rub it in the faces of anyone.

Truly, as Barezzi opined, people in the west mostly mind their business. Such outlooks about life also come from experience and exposure, two vital things that is apparently lacking in your make up.

If you truly are a doc as earlier alleged, then I honestly think you need to do a deep introspect to know if medicine was really your calling.

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Topmost11(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
netotse:

I have a 500W MSW inverter in can sell to you for cheap if you're interested?

price? And I hope it not refurbished or repaired. I am making the purchase for my mum's install. I don't want to burn my inheritance o.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Topmost11(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
solasola:

That cost less than 6k for new in ALABA. I advice you should just go for the 1000w with charger. Cost 15-20 in alaba . the choice is yours.

Any seller there you can recommend sir?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by eleojo23: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Topmost11:

price? And I hope it not refurbished or repaired. I am making the purchase for my mum's install. I don't want to burn my inheritance o.

grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
I am in between two residences cum office work spaces as we speak.

Current house which doubles as office, I have 7.56kw of panels on the roof made up of 3.96kw of 330w Canadian Solar and 3.6kw of 300w Flames panels.

Loads are 2 1hp ACs and 1 1.5hp AC + a microwave and Freezer and Fridge and Water Dispenser always on. At night we power down to 2 1hp ACs only - the 1.5hp is always off at night.

Base load without ACs are about 700w when you count various fans and lights and assorted equipment always on. Add on the ACs and I easily see up to 4kw of load. The historic highest I have seen (limited by 8kva Victron inverter is about 6,000w of load).

New location has 7.7kw of panels - Canadian Solar 385w (20pcs) on the ground mount/car port - This car port is approximately 19m by 4.3m and can park 4 to 5 cars easy. When we finish moving house, the Flames Solar panels will relocate from current location to our permanent base and will sit on thesame car port - car port can take 36 panels of which 20 spaces are already taken by the 385w panels and 16 spaces are left for the Flames once we mount the Flames, 4 slots will be left for later expansion.

New location also has a flat concrete roof of which 3.6kw of Canadian Solar Panels are being mounted here and then will move the 3.96kw of Canadian Solar from current location to permanent base on thesame roof.

So we will end up with 7.7 + 3.96 + 3.6kw = 15.26kw of Canadian Solar panels + 3.6kw of Flames for a total of 18.86kw.

If I can sell the Flames for a good price and go all Canadian Solar then I will - I keep saying I got to 19kw by a happy accident - the target was 15kw of panels but we were doing December year end count and I found 12 pcs Canadian Solar 300w panels neatly packaged for transport in my store but not owing them to anyone grin I must have overbought when I was stocking up.

To loads we will have 2units 2hp ACs + 1 Unit 1.5hp + 2 Units 1hp AC running. All this cooling is required for very large rooms and moderate traffic during the day. At night only about 3hp of ACs will run but always a base load of 800w + another 200w for security lights at night will run. Also a pressure pump of 0.5hp is always on and ready to work plus a 1hp pump that comes on ocassionally.

All these loads at the permanent base will run off the 15Kva Victron with the 8kva just resting as backup. I had to use a robust distribution bus apart from the DBs to make the 15kva single phase Victron serve all the dedicated inverter DBs which are all 3 phase.

To folks who have requested pictures, I will provide once the system is final in one location and photo worthy.

I foresee an additional 6 to 8 PylonTech bricks to take us to 40kwh of storage grin

Remember I said the business is seeing increased interest in premium Lithium - it is key we have running systems similar to what our clients demand so we can give them the best support and service.

After running a few months I will optimise the entire installation for loads and everything else - in the few days I have been playing with the Pylon Techs I have glimpsed a few insights which I will share to the house later, I even now have the Pylon Tech supervisor software which allows firmware updates and precise monitoring and control of the BMS and each individual cell via a console connection - all this experimentation and learning cannot be done on a client's production system.

truthbetold22:

9 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bigrovar(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

Logic and critical thinking should made compulsory in school. There is a rule in live he who alleges should proof his alligation. You made a sweeping statement without any proof or data and then you are asking people to disproof you. Some people have this thing called jobs. The annoying thing about the internet is .. you are probably some man child catching trips trolling this channel. I won't even respond to you again. I am getting a 50kw solar system.. go and hug transformer

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Topmost11(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmn. All this going forth and back, (or is it back and forth) over energy usage tire me o. I don't blame una sha. Na AE I blame. If to say you no get light to power your ac, fa, fridge etc, and the heat bilala you well well like person wey corona virus catch, una no go get mouth to dey yab each other/one another.

On a more serious note, pls sheat your swords and rest this issue. We are all adults and let us behave as such.
Thanks all
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

Eeya. It's so sad.
Funny enough you could turn out to be one of my residents, that's how small the world could be. After all NL is a world of anonymity.

But you've been a great disappointment to the medical profession with your depositions.

Except those that may have been patient enough to decipher thru some of my subtleties on NL, not many will ever think that I have attained the highest level in the medical profession (on the clinical side of course). Yet I never tried to brag about it nor rub it in the faces of anyone.

Truly, as Barezzi opined, people in the west mostly mind their business. Such outlooks about life also come from experience and exposure, two vital things that is apparently lacking in your make up.

If you truly are a doc as earlier alleged, then I honestly think you need to do a deep introspect to know if medicine was really your calling.

You must be a native doctor.. resident my foot.. anonymous forum where anyone can claim anything. Oga u are nothing jare.. did you see me post about being a doctor? Na u carry am for head o
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigrovar:

Logic and critical thinking should made compulsory in school. There is a rule in live he who alleges should proof his alligation. You made a sweeping statement without any proof or data and then you are asking people to disproof you. Some people have this thing called jobs. The annoying thing about the internet is .. you are probably some man child catching trips trolling this channel. I won't even respond to you again. I am getting a 50kw solar system.. go and hug transformer

Oga quiet, you are probably a poor man who lives in fantasies and in one village house in ikorodu..

Stop trying hard.. some of us are employers and can take all the time we want to reply people who don’t take the time to think before replying..

Niyi has obliged with his load.. time to decipher if he needs 19k watts.. no time to reply Dullards
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by eleojo23: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

Oga quiet, you are probably a poor man who lives in fantasies and in one village house in ikorodu..

Stop trying hard.. some of us are employers and can take all the time we want to reply people who don’t take the time to think before replying..

Niyi has obliged with his load.. time to decipher if he needs 19k watts.. no time to reply Dullards

So you still want to go ahead and decipher if he needs it or not?
You really have plenty time on your hands indeed grin

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
NiyiOmoIyunade:

Loads are 2 1hp ACs and 1 1.5hp AC + a microwave and Freezer and Fridge and Water Dispenser always on. At night we power down to 2 1hp ACs only - the 1.5hp is always off at night.

With the crazy high temperatures, running ACs is no longer a luxury, I overheard someone say he spends 4k daily running generator to power his AC. The heat no be small thing. Keep the flag flying.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
mctfopt:

With the crazy high temperatures, running ACs is no longer a luxury, I overheard someone say he spends 4k daily running generator to power his AC. The heat no be small thing. Keep the flag flying.

The news awash with complain of heat waves across the country.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

grin
Okay now I wantu "beef" you

Why would you live in a 12 hectare mansion when you and the family can manage a face-me-I-slap you 2 room apartment?

Does that not amount to waste of money and space? People can be wasteful sha cheesy

Let me have opposing view before I am accused of being follow follow
don't worry, i'll give you 2hectares for your opposing view. grin what a way to spice up the week

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Topmost11:

Any seller there you can recommend sir?
CNN has one of the cheapest prices in the market. They are just a little after union bank, opp the main market. I"ll send you the shop no. Let me check my receipts. But shine ya eye o as ALABA boys concern,
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

Eeya. It's so sad.

Some things are just in the blood, and life might not be fun if we don't have some of this rare breeds you know. All you need now is sit back, relax and let's see analysis. cheesy
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

Eeya. It's so sad.

I am thinking a diagnosis of Tourette syndrome with Colprolalia will be apt to describe his condition. I really doubt if he ever entered any medical school but in case he ever had any form of medical training, I just hope his verbal diarrhea will not manifest in a viva. On day, truth will truly be told and then prostration and ejowo sirs will follow.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by idsolar(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
NiyiOmoIyunade:
I am in between two residences cum office work spaces as we speak.

Current house which doubles as office, I have 7.56kw of panels on the roof made up of 3.96kw of 330w Canadian Solar and 3.6kw of 300w Flames panels.

Base load without ACs are about 700w when you count various fans and lights and assorted equipment always on. Add on the ACs and I easily see up to 4kw of load. The historic highest I have seen (limited by 8kva Victron inverter is about 6,000w of load).

New location has 7.7kw of panels - Canadian Solar 385w (20pcs) on the ground mount/car port - This car port is approximately 19m by 4.3m and can park 4 to 5 cars easy. When we finish moving house, the Flames Solar panels will relocate from current location to our permanent base and will sit on thesame car port - car port can take 36 panels of which 20 spaces are already taken by the 385w panels and 16 spaces are left for the Flames once we mount the Flames, 4 slots will be left for later expansion.

New location also has a flat concrete roof of which 3.6kw of Canadian Solar Panels are being mounted here and then will move the 3.96kw of Canadian Solar from current location to permanent base on thesame roof.

So we will end up with 7.7 + 3.96 + 3.6kw = 15.26kw of Canadian Solar panels + 3.6kw of Flames for a total of 18.86kw.

If I can sell the Flames for a good price and go all Canadian Solar then I will - I keep saying I got to 19kw by a happy accident - the target was 15kw of panels but we were doing December year end count and I found 12 pcs Canadian Solar 300w panels neatly packaged for transport in my store but not owing them to anyone grin I must have overbought when I was stocking up.

To loads we will have 2units 2hp ACs + 1 Unit 1.5hp + 2 Units 1hp AC running. All this cooling is required for very large rooms and moderate traffic during the day. At night only about 3hp of ACs will run but always a base load of 800w + another 200w for security lights at night will run. Also a pressure pump of 0.5hp is always on and ready to work plus a 1hp pump that comes on ocassionally.

All these loads at the permanent base will run off the 15Kva Victron with the 8kva just resting as backup. I had to use a robust distribution bus apart from the DBs to make the 15kva single phase Victron serve all the dedicated inverter DBs which are all 3 phase.

To folks who have requested pictures, I will provide once the system is final in one location and photo worthy.

I foresee an additional 6 to 8 PylonTech bricks to take us to 40kwh of storage grin

Remember I said the business is seeing increased interest in premium Lithium - it is key we have running systems similar to what our clients demand so we can give them the best support and service.

After running a few months I will optimise the entire installation for loads and everything else - in the few days I have been playing with the Pylon Techs I have glimpsed a few insights which I will share to the house later, I even now have the Pylon Tech supervisor software which allows firmware updates and precise monitoring and control of the BMS and each individual cell via a console connection - all this experimentation and learning cannot be done on a client's production system.

hmmmm nawao. my broda more grease or is it charge to ur elbow. please don't pray against those envying you o because I am one of them (in a good way). anyway u better settle ur ransom o. even if na ur unused batrs send am. solar sweet. thank u in advance
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

Imagine ur list of accomplishments... very funny. We know u not.. we don’t even know if you have a wonderful wife or wonderful kids.. 500k in renewable energy wink wink.

The joke is on you boy.. You need to grow into a man and achieve proper things. Imagine calling getting married an achievement..

You must be really poor
chai your DNA must have written in FORTRAN. The person who did this to you no try at all. Let's move to the season 2. THE DICEPHER shocked
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
durodee:

I am thinking a diagnosis of Tourette syndrome with Colprolalia will be apt to describe his condition. I really doubt if he ever entered any medical school but in case he ever had any form of medical training, I just hope his verbal diarrhea will not manifest in a viva. On day, truth will truly be told and then prostration and ejowo sirs will follow.

Chest beating afonja.. empty vessel.. Because we are on Nairaland, some people will be claiming all what not.

Because it is Niyi now, none of u want to think with your brains, only with ur anus.. my opinion hasn’t changed. 3 inverter air conditioners, an inverter washing machine, an inverter microwave, TVs on energy saving mode, all bulbs as leds and u are down to 3000-5000 watts instantaneous at most..

Why then does anyone need 19k watts??

Uninformed fools

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by truthbetold22: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
solasola:
chai your DNA must have written in FORTRAN. The person who did this to you no try at all. Let's move to the season 2. THE DICEPHER shocked

Go chill with ur not so wonderful children and your poor miserable family.. Mr I built a house in ikorodu..

Underachiever..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by simydan(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
I strongly want to believe we all are adults here, I really don't see any need for any debate or insults... We should learn to respect other peoples decisions and the choices they make after all every body have reasons for what they do...

Like Mr Niyi have rightly said, his current project is a test as is intended to be sold to clients. For me it makes alot of sense if he test the system and understand it properly and as long as he has the financial capacity to put it up, then that's no big deal.

We all are here to learn and connect with genuine and potential clients and partners...

It's really a plus if we have this kinds of setups and even bigger once for real experience and reference purposes, you never can tell the opportunities that awaits in future.

One thing we most note is that, Niyi's system may not have cost him too much as he may have the opportunity to get things way cheaper than you can imagine.

Let's keep our differences aside and focus on the purpose of this thread and keep enjoying ourselves... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by solasola(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
truthbetold22:

Chest beating afonja.. empty vessel.. Because we are on Nairaland, some people will be claiming all what not.

Because it is Niyi now, none of u want to think with your brains, only with ur anus.. my opinion hasn’t changed. 3 inverter air conditioners, an inverter washing machine, an inverter microwave, TVs on energy saving mode, all bulbs as leds and u are down to 3000-5000 watts instantaneous at most..

Why then does anyone need 19k watts??

Uninformed fools
the talk has spoken itself. My advice is that you need patience and never rush. We are waiting for your analysis to cater for an off-grid scenerio , tell us the battery bank needed, the dod%, inverter choice, cc choices, etal.
We are waiting to learn from your wealth of experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1685) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: dbshaywhy(m), Machiny, BlueStripper and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.