Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2071196 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
earthrealm:

is that not snake oil? grin
like the ads i see, where they say people should buy a small gadget , which will enable them run 2hp sumo pumps and steam iron on i pass my nebo gens grin grin grin

Similar to people who built the perpetual motion machine that produces "free energy" but the "big oil conglomerates" are out to make sure their invention never sees the light of day grin

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
earthrealm:

like the ads i see, where they say people should buy a small gadget , which will enable them run 2hp sumo pumps and steam iron on i pass my nebo gens grin grin grin

Lolz. I just did some Google research. It does exist. It actually work on some inductive (motor) load like pump but not on fridge and freezer.

It works by slowly increasing the voltage from 0V to 220V rather than applying the entire voltage at once. That way the capacitor charges gradually within 30seconds instead of a sudden lumpsum inrush current in less than a second.

There's another method too - variable frequency drive - more expensive than soft starting.

It's worth getting for the following reasons:
1) if you're using lead acid battery, the initial current draw when pumping water can make your battery to go below 8V. A log of my battery voltage shows that my fridge gets the battery to fall to below 10V at startup even when the battery is above 12V, how much more if I were to use a pump.
2) that ramp in current draw causes voltage spikes which is not good for the inverter and other appliances. Most axpert brand failures is cause by this especially if the EMI suppressor is worn out.
3) soft start protects the pump as well.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by thebigkendo(m): 1:03am On Apr 16, 2020
earthrealm:

Soft starters do exist, but they are not for running 2hp pumps & iron on I pass my neighbour gen grin grin grin grin

Basically for electric motor start-up control..
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2020
ojeysky:

It requires dedicating some time to it with a lot of patience, the process of diagnosis is connecting a multimeter and then pulling the fuses one by one. However before you go that painful route check to be sure it's not the alternator, for over 50% of such cases it's the alternator. Note your battery resting voltage, disconnect the alternator and then check the battery voltage after several hours.

How would one disconnect the alternator? I'm he engine or in the fuse box?

I have been able to try diagnostics with one. It's actually 2 cars in the fleet that has this problem. One had an aftermarket sound system installed and with my suspicion, I tested current drain with a voltmeter while the sound system is connected and while it is disconnected. There was significant difference in current drain but disconnecting the sound system doesn't seem to totally address the problem. The alternator has been replaced twice due to other reasons (poor charging), so I wouldn't be sure it's a faulty alternator.

For now, I simply disconnect the batteries to the cars once they are parked even if I'm around. I can't kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
earthrealm:

Is it also the same about some adverts that say a small aftermarket device installed in the car will reduce fuel consumption by as much as 50% cheesy cos incredible though, I been hearing that in the news a lot lately o.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AshipaEk0: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
ceaser:

I think you may wanna have your car diagnosed for parasitic current consumption.

I leave an SUV with 60ah battery parked for 2 weeks without running and it still cranks quite well after.

Meanwhile there is a second car that can't stay parked for 72 hrs without the battery running flat. It cost me two batteries within six months last year. Google suggested the problem of parasitic current leak but I don't even know where to start the diagnosis from.

Edited: I can see that earthrealm has answered the question.

yeah thanks.

i kinda figured that too

the generator did charge the battery, i let it run for about 7 hours and it got enough charge to start the vehicle.

i've done some trouble shooting and eliminated some possible causes

i'm leaving it for 3 days to see if the same thing repeats itself. if it does, i'll get a multi-meter and diagnose the drain more professionally

thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
ceaser:

How would one disconnect the alternator? I'm he engine or in the fuse box?

I have been able to try diagnostics with one. It's actually 2 cars in the fleet that has this problem. One had an aftermarket sound system installed and with my suspicion, I tested current drain with a voltmeter while the sound system is connected and while it is disconnected. There was significant difference in current drain but disconnecting the sound system doesn't seem to totally address the problem. The alternator has been replaced twice due to other reasons (poor charging), so I wouldn't be sure it's a faulty alternator.

For now, I simply disconnect the batteries to the cars once they are parked even if I'm around. I can't kill myself.

If the alternator has been changed to a good one then the issue may be somewhere else. Just incase attached is how to disconnect the alternator from power supply. You can do it at night, if your level remains the same in the morning then it's not from the alternator. You then need to trace via the fuses. Here is a good URL that explain that process, it can take as fast as 5min or as long as a couple of hours depending on how fast you detect the culprit.

https://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Parasitic-Battery-Drain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Namzy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anyone with car battery charger for sale?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Happy client ~ Happy us !

Feel free to always reach us,

DONT MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!

DISCOUNTED SALES !!!

1) Restar made in vietnam 200a battery ... 100,000

2) Axpert 1.2kva 12v pure sinewave inverter ... 50,000

3) Schneider 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave inverter .. 77,000

4) USA Trojan 225a flooded battery ... 140,000 (expecting stock)

5) USA Trojan 205a AGM battery ... 177,000

6) USA Trojan 315a 6v AGM Battey ... 155,000

7) Axpert 3kva 24v pure sinewave solar inverter with 80a combined total charging current...110,000

cool MNSPD AC & DC ....... 55,000

9) Schneider sw 8548 inverter ...1.5m

10) Morningstar 45a mppt ...... 160,000

11) Morningstar 60a mppt ...... 210,000

12) Pro solar roof mount and accessories which can take up to 4 units of 500w panels ..... N35,000

13) Improvised solar mount kit .... N15,000

14) Monbat 12v 200a fta battery ....140,000 "offloading soon"

15) Quanta 12v 200a ... 125,000 "4 units above" (brown carton non export high quality with 64kg weight) "Expecting stock"

16) SMK 40a 12/48v mppt .... 65,000

17) SRNE 60a mppt ..... 95,000

18) Epever 60a mppt ... 105,000

19) Flames 270w mono panel .. 32,000

20) Felicity lithium 24v 200a battery ... 340,000

21) Victron smartsolar 250/100 mppt ...305,000

DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!

NOTE: We also supply products >> Outback,Victron, Canadian solar , Prag, Schneider,Felicity,Flames,Foresolar, Luminous,Magnum,Era,Ja solar,Amerisolar,Jinko,Solarworld,SMA,Jemag, SMS,Keye,Solar water heaters etc... Feel free to contact us as usual !

We are open for power inverter & efficient solar supplies , maintenance & installation this period ! Feel free to call us ...

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojesymsym: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2020
I need a lithium 24v, 200Ah or 400Ah. Is it cheaper to get locally or to import?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dudeonyx: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2020
ojesymsym:
I need a lithium 24v, 200Ah or 400Ah. Is it cheaper to get locally or to import?

Not really an answer, just sharing.

I got to know a reputable seller on Alibaba from a Solar forum and the cells have been tested to be full capacity by multiple buyers and were recently confirmed to be manufactured by EVE a reputable battery maker.

These prismatic cells are 3.2v 280ah at about ₦33,000 each, so around ₦264,000 to make a 24v 280ah ~7Kwh battery weighing roughly 45kg.

The issue is shipping.

I chatted the company about shipping cost and their rep advised me to wait till miday before making any purchase as shipping prices are very high at the moment due to covid.

But I estimate shipping to cost between ₦90k and ₦150k, depending on if naira regains or losses value and if global shipping costs drop back down

So everything would be ~₦390k give or take ₦30k, plus a BMS @ ₦25k

Alternatively there is the Felicity 24v 200ah ~5Kwh battery which can be gotten locally at around ₦340k ~ ₦350k, need for BMS.

But I haven't really seen any review of it.

So my options are 7Kwh @ ~₦415k ± ₦30k or 5Kwh @ ~₦345k

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Dudeonyx:

Not really an answer, just sharing.

I got to know a reputable seller on Alibaba from a Solar forum and the cells have been tested to be full capacity by multiple buyers and were recently confirmed to be manufactured by EVE a reputable battery maker.

These prismatic cells are 3.2v 280ah at about ₦33,000 each, so around ₦264,000 to make a 24v 280ah ~7Kwh battery weighing roughly 45kg.

The issue is shipping.

I chatted the company about shipping cost and their rep advised me to wait till miday before making any purchase as shipping prices are very high at the moment due to covid.

But I estimate shipping to cost between ₦90k and ₦150k, depending on if naira regains or losses value and if global shipping costs drop back down

So everything would be ~₦390k give or take ₦30k, plus a BMS @ ₦25k

Alternatively there is the Felicity 24v 200ah ~5Kwh battery which can be gotten locally at around ₦340k ~ ₦350k, need for BMS.

1. Shipping is a problem. Batteries will always be expensive to ship because of weight, volume and the risks.

2. Shipping will take a long time. I spoke with some sellers in China. Some were quoting as long as 30-40 days after order is placed before the batteries are ready for shipping. Then if you want to keep the shipping cost low, you will be looking at Sea freight which may take as much as 2-3 months.

3. You will have anxiety waiting for your batteries after your cash has disappeared to China. That may be for up to or more than three months.

4. Finally, if you have a problem with the batteries, how do you hope to get any kind of support from the guys in China?

So, my advise. If you can find a reputable local supplier, go for it, even if its a bit more expensive compared to China. I thank God I didn't go for China option when I was trying to buy, my money would have been stuck in China now and I will have no idea if and when I will get the battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Dudeonyx:

Someone who experienced felicity said it was 24v 150Ah in reality. 7kwh for 450k is not a bad deal, else I will say there are folks locally selling 5kwh for 450k if you are in urgent need.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
I have been thinking about implementing a config like this for some time to save on upgrade costs and also just for the heck of it.

It should work reasonably well if you use the PylonTech to drive the system - one source of control.

The other LFP bricks are just connected to the battery bus with no comms between them and inverter or GX.

I would oversize the other cheaper battery bank a bit to allow for quality control variations and so that the PylonTechs never discharge into the generic battery e.g match 48v 400Ah of PylonTech with 430 to 450Ah of a generic LFP

ceaser:

One Chinese brand with other Chinese brands, maybe. And of course preferably in parallel in such situation as long as they are of similar capacity. If they are of the same brand and the BMS supports series connection, they can be connected in series.

Two of the 12v packs I have are LFP from different manufacturers but of the same 120ah. I have them connected in parallel. Although one of the two supports series connection but the other, according to the supplier does not support series connection.

As for the pylontech, those stuff according to the licenced user grin Omolyunade has bells and whistles that makes it complex and I think more intelligent. Na like say make Dangote pikin marry one local star guy from the village in Adamawa, e no dey easily work laidat.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
BRAND NEW SHOTO lead carbon batteries with 20yrs lifespan now available for order!

2v 600a .......115,000
2v 1000a .....182,000

Datasheet also available on request .
We are open for power inverter & efficient solar supplies , maintenance & installation this period ! Feel free to call us ...

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 9jatriot(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
You can check this VFD on aliexpress, does not look too expensive.
mank1234:

Lolz. I just did some Google research. It does exist. It actually work on some inductive (motor) load like pump but not on fridge and freezer.

It works by slowly increasing the voltage from 0V to 220V rather than applying the entire voltage at once. That way the capacitor charges gradually within 30seconds instead of a sudden lumpsum inrush current in less than a second.

There's another method too - variable frequency drive - more expensive than soft starting.

It's worth getting for the following reasons:
1) if you're using lead acid battery, the initial current draw when pumping water can make your battery to go below 8V. A log of my battery voltage shows that my fridge gets the battery to fall to below 10V at startup even when the battery is above 12V, how much more if I were to use a pump.
2) that ramp in current draw causes voltage spikes which is not good for the inverter and other appliances. Most axpert brand failures is cause by this especially if the EMI suppressor is worn out.
3) soft start protects the pump as well.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Hmmmmmm boss.

Please think of your batteries as a tank of water of which you have only one tank.

The tank water level is the amount of charge in the batteries.

If the amount of water leaving the tank is higher than that the rate of filling the tank, then the tank of water (battery) will go empty and can no longer supply water.

The amount of water leaving the tank is what your house loads/appliances are consuming.

The amount of solar panels and/or the available PHCN hours taken with your inverter charge capability is the fill rate of the tank.

In your case the fill rate is very likely lower than your consumption so your water tank is not getting full leaving you stranded at the end of the day.

You really must get some basic knowledge of your back up power system otherwise installers will be using you to eat - there are many more charlatans than honest professionals so the odds are stacked against you if you do not arm yourself with knowledge.

If I were to continue the analogy, your solar panels and/or charge controller are undersized or not optimally deployed to meet your needs - this is why you see some houses with just 4 panels on their roof while the next house has 24 panels mounted - varying needs!!!! - it is not just enough to have solar panels mounted - are they of sufficient quantity and capacity If you have just 4 panels where your house needed 12 panels, you will come up very short!!!

I fear I preach too much, I will let a better qualified member of the house give you specific actionable steps.

How about his load? Are his appliances energy efficient? eg. He may not be told by his installer to switch to energy efficient appliances. I remember someone talking about a customer not willing to do away with a 600watts TV. Why use 100 watts light bulb when 5 watts will serve same purpose. Implication is I will use the energy of your one 100 watts bulb to light 20 rooms at 5 watts. Dig?

And for those shouting lithium lithium, I forbid you to mention that name on this platform again until I save enough to buy it. Stop intimidating me else I will send the anti spam not after you or invoke village spirits to block sun from shinning on your panels. Lol
Enjoy, my eyes are on you. Meself go join you later than sooner. 350k no be small money, I never recover from lead acid.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tipzy001: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
olaolu11:

How about his load? Are his appliances energy efficient? eg. He may not be told by his installer to switch to energy efficient appliances. I remember someone talking about a customer not willing to do away with a 600watts TV. Why use 100 watts light bulb when 5 watts will serve same purpose. Implication is I will use the energy of your one 100 watts bulb to light 20 rooms at 5 watts. Dig?

And for those shouting lithium lithium, I forbid you to mention that name on this platform again until I save enough to buy it. Stop intimidating me else I will send the anti spam not after you or invoke village spirits to block sun from shinning on your panels. Lol
Enjoy, my eyes are on you. Meself go join you later than sooner. 350k no be small money, I never recover from lead acid.
How's your lead acid battery serving you so far? I intend joining the Inverter crew soon, just gathering up the funds and knowledge... What's your battery capacity and how long does it last on backup? Kindly advise... I will be having a total load of almost 500 watts in total but not up to. I intend getting two 210 ah acid battery that can be topped up with distilled water and the guy said one goes for 120k per battery, how many hours will that likely serve me?. Any advise for me or recommendation? Any one else with knowledge about this can also help out too please

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
tipzy001:
How's your lead acid battery serving you so far? I intend joining the Inverter crew soon, just gathering up the funds and knowledge... What's your battery capacity and how long does it last on backup? Kindly advise... I will be having a total load of almost 500 watts in total but not up to. I intend getting two 210 ah acid battery that can be topped up with distilled water and the guy said one goes for 120k per battery, how many hours will that likely serve me?. Any advise for me or recommendation? Any one else with knowledge about this can also help out too please

My inverter is 900v luminous ecovolt
Battery is 200ah mercury
Charge controller is 60a pwm
Solar panel is four 150 watts chinko panels(total =600)

Haven said that. Let me give a little background to help you form opinion. This month makes it one year ive been completely off grid due to faulty transformer in my area. It also coincides with when I got the new battery. I have used generator a few times to power fridge and also for washing machine. Other than those periods, I have solely relied on solar to charge my battery.
I used gen for fridge because inverter capacity cannot carry my fridge, and I used it for washing machine until I realised that Ivan use the machine at midday when sun is full( this I have been doing for months now.
My load is basically 32 inch flat screen TV and dstv decoder. 5 watts bulbs in rooms when I need them. Once in a while blender, and DC standing fans of 40 watts each(has its own rechargeable battery). And phones charging. I have always have 24/7 light with this setup except on few occasions when the inverter trips off. Whenever I am to use washing machine, I ensure we don't watch TV that day until late afternoon when we are done with washing or wait till the next day, else TV is usually on from 3:00pm till 10:00pm.
And in this lockdown TV is on from 8:00am till about 10:00pm daily. Even yesterday we washed and still watched TV from 2:00pm till 9:00pm.
That basically has been my schedule for one year now. I plan on adding two more panels though.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have changed inverters and batteries again. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40sSUvfaXyg

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tipzy001: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
olaolu11:

Battery is 200ah mercury

Haven said that. Let me give a little background to help you form opinion. This month makes it one year ive been completely off grid due to faulty transformer in my area. It also coincides with when I got the new battery. I have used generator a few times to power fridge and also for washing machine. Other than those periods, I have solely relied on solar to charge my battery.
I used gen for fridge because inverter capacity cannot carry my fridge, and I used it for washing machine until I realised that Ivan use the machine at midday when sun is full( this I have been doing for months now.
My load is basically 32 inch flat screen TV and dstv decoder. 5 watts bulbs in rooms when I need them. Once in a while blender, and DC standing fans of 40 watts each(has its own rechargeable battery). And phones charging. I have always have 24/7 light with this setup except on few occasions when the inverter trips off. Whenever I am to use washing machine, I ensure we don't watch TV that day until late afternoon when we are done with washing or wait till the next day, else TV is usually on from 3:00pm till 10:00pm.
And in this lockdown TV is on from 8:00am till about 10:00pm daily. Even yesterday we washed and still watched TV from 2:00pm till 9:00pm.
That basically has been my schedule for one year now. I plan on adding two more panels though.
Thank you so very much for your time and explanations, I intend getting a 3.5kva inverter(for future purposes just in case I decide to add more batteries and include inverter AC) and two 210ah battery. For now my major appliances will be just inverter LG fridge of about 120 watts and TV of about 100 watts and maybe washing machine occasionally, then two standing fans(not sure of the wattage of the fans), and about 30 watts total bulb. I guess this should serve me well, I hope so.... Also how much did you get the solar panels for? I'm thinking of starting with just the inverters and battery first then later I can include the solar so as to reduce cost

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tipzy001: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
olaolu11:

Battery is 200ah mercury

Oh and your Mercury batter of 200ah too. How much did you get it please?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
tipzy001:
Oh and your Mercury batter of 200ah too. How much did you get it please?

Panel is 18k at Alaba, I learnt. Original panel is 45k but how do I identify "original" when stickers can be placed on a Chinese panel and sent to you as Canadian panel? So I decided to stick by my inferior panel. Isn't it serving me? I got the panels high but later got direct link to a seller at alaba. Be careful, though. A "friend" got the first two for me at 23k each only for me to realise it is sold for 17k when I got direct link. I got the last pair for 39k per pair excluding shipping. There are several sellers on this platform. I have transacted with a few but some are that are "evil". As my law lecturer will say, caveat emptor, ie--buyer beware.

Get your panel in pairs, there is something called panel mismatch. I'm sure gurus in the house will shed more light, and reasons for it. I am a novice but an unrepentant DIYer.

Browse mercurydirect.com.ng for current battery price. It is 112k presently. That is 12v elite battery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olaolu11(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
tipzy001:
Thank you so very much for your time and explanations, I intend getting a 3.5kva inverter(for future purposes just in case I decide to add more batteries and include inverter AC) and two 210ah battery. For now my major appliances will be just inverter LG fridge of about 120 watts and TV of about 100 watts and maybe washing machine occasionally, then two standing fans(not sure of the wattage of the fans), and about 30 watts total bulb. I guess this should serve me well, I hope so.... Also how much did you get the solar panels for? I'm thinking of starting with just the inverters and battery first then later I can include the solar so as to reduce cost

Hope they are not ox fans o. Those ones are bloodsuckers; they are now redundant in my living room.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dudeonyx:
plus a BMS @ ₦25k

Which BMS will you get? Is it Daly or the type with BT so one can know what's happening to the cells?

Heard Daly now has BT type, got a quote for one with such feature and pretty high capacity of up to 250A. Appears new, no review yet. Ain't gonna be the lab rat to test that one out. I'll get another well tested type grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
chris81964:
I have changed inverters and batteries again. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40sSUvfaXyg

What's the issue with the Victron inverter? Thought they are the coveted crème de la crème of inverters. I like your system. I'm a huge fan of Schneider products. Your pumping machine is not a power guzzler for it to be on and you are still not hitting 1kw in consumption. The WECO battery looks portable just like the Powerwall. I see the sellers also partners with Relion lithium batteries. Relion is an ok battery, saw some comparison videos of it with Battleborn. Even though Battleborn won, Relion came a close second. Well done, your system is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
mctfopt:

Which BMS will you get? Is it Daly or the type with BT so one can know what's happening to the cells?

Heard Daly now has BT type, got a quote for one with such feature and pretty high capacity of up to 250A. Appears new, no review yet. Ain't gonna be the lab rat to test that one out. I'll get another well tested type grin

Which one is that?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2020
ojeysky:

Which one is that?

This is the one.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
mctfopt:

This is the one.

Okay this one is 4S, I got the BMS-ANT which has a wider range.....now waiting on AliExpress to deliver grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2020
mctfopt:

This is the one.

How much is the Daly BMS with BT? Were you offered locally in China? I won't mind guineapigging it. grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2020
ojeysky:

Okay this one is 4S, I got the BMS-ANT which has a wider range.....now waiting on AliExpress to deliver grin

Can you link me up with the seller?

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1697) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: andymola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.