Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2063325 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
See that island ehn, na you go run go back to mainland yourself. Generator for island no be beans o. All of dem na mikano....everybody dey get like 2 each.

eleojo23:

As if they read that my comment yesterday, I woke up to see a new generator in my compound this morning. embarassed

I am definitely going to relocate to that island. cheesy
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
New RPi 4 came in the mail.
My MPPSolar Monitoring is progressing to permanent site. Now trying to sort out the grafana dashboard part.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by essegis(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
litaninja:
My MPPSolar Monitoring is progressing to permanent site. Now trying to sort out the grafana dashboard part.

This is raspberry right?

You had it preprogrammed?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Another 200Ah 48v felicity lithium battery Sold out yesterday, thanks for the patronage sir ( don’t wanna mention his name here), God bless you richly.

Think lithium, think felicity!
Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
7.5kva, 5kva, 3kva and 2.5kva felicity inverters now available in stock.

Felicity Inverters

7.5kva is 300k
5kva is 230k
3kva is 175k
2.5kva is 160k.

Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Valto:
Full capacity 280AH Lifepo4 LITHIUM batteries for sale @69k each whatsapp 080-8541-5985
(8pcs available)
yiwei(EVE) LIFEPO4
3500 cycles
280Ah Lifepo4 Lithium Battery Cells for Solar System
Max Capacity(mAh)280AH
Internal resistance≤0.25mΩ
Charge temperature 0°C ~ 45°
Max. Discharge Current 1C(280A)
Dimension and Weight174*72*205mm
Weight5.5kg
does it come with apprioprate bms?. wish it was upto 16, would have considered it
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yea, its a raspberry.
No, not preprogrammed. Just setting them up here. 2 currently running. One for Home Assistant, the other as a monitoring device plugged into the inverter via USB. It could probabbly be done cheaper with an ESP32 based device some C code to retrieve values & send to Home Assistant via MQTT as well, but I can't be bothered to start getting into that right now. Its just faster with an already available docker-based solution.

essegis:

This is raspberry right?

You had it preprogrammed?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
earthrealm:

does it come with apprioprate bms?. wish it was upto 16, would have considered it
BMS is sold separately. i have ANT bms 320A with Bluetooth available for sale as well.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
earthrealm:

Prepping mine for deployment, make an irresistible offer you never know wink

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
First come-First serve!

All brand new but rarely used items:

Unilite 12v 200a battery (1 unit).... 70k
Unilite 225w 72 cells mono panel (2 units) ... 55k
60a pwm LCD solar controller ..... 29k
Mercury 2.4kva 24v inverter "Neatly used" ... 39k
Luminous battery rack trolley .... 15k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
ojeysky:
I have got 2 brand new BMV 712 with temp sensor for grabs. 125k each

Q/A
Is this the victron BMV 712 with Bluetooth features?
Yes
Is the price negotiable?
No price is firm Sir/Ma
Does the price include shipping?
No it doesn't, but I can waybill to any part of the country at buyer's cost.

Still available 115k to anyone buying both
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
ojeysky:

Prepping mine for deployment, make an irresistible offer you never know wink

Ahaa, i knew it. That Valto wudnt just buy only 8 units for sale, some men dem here hv cornered the thing.
Ol boy no be 16 units i dey see so? U wan form mini substation ni?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
ceaser:

Holy cow! 197k. That's killing. This stuff was 167k, at most 170,551k less than three months ago.

Don't worry, I can give you a couple reliable outlets with good prices in ADK when you're ready. There was a minor altercation with one of 'em outlets there when they disappointed another client which I knew. They later called me about 6 weeks ago that they now have it in stocks and asked if the guy in ADK will still be interested. So there's still a chance they have it and probably for less than 197k, I want to believe.

I'd have loved the fan type too, but the products I saw with fans were inverter 509L and regular 319 and regular 419L. I almost believed that the 319 inverter had no fan option if not that you posted it here now. If I knew there's 319 inverter turbo option, I'd have insisted on it.

Tell me make I note ham?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
earthrealm:

Ahaa, i knew it. That Valto wudnt just buy only 8 units for sale, some men dem here hv cornered the thing.
Ol boy no be 16 units i dey see so? U wan form mini substation ni?

I thought you wanted 16 as well cheesy
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2020
ojeysky:

Tell me make I note ham?

• Okay.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2020
ceaser:

• Zero8Zero3Three7Seven5Nine9Four. - that big shop at the roundabout opposite textile industry where traffic police (yellow fever) stays. I think chuksman electronics is the name. I understand they have the 319L inverter in stock as at 3 weeks ago. So you can call ahead for inquiry.

• The second shop which I annoyingly deleted their number cos they disappointed that my client is the LG shop located at Basiri. It's the building beside I think that JK furniture and funeral home. They actually called me that they had brought a single unit for my client.

• But she had settled for a unit at that thermocool shop at Dalimore/Similoluwa area. I understand the similoluwa store had about two units in stock as at that time.

The price offered for the Basiri shop was 5k less but of course they disappointed. The prices of appliances generally at that shop opposite textile is always on the high side. So prepare to negotiate well.

• The LG shop at Bank road had 519L inverter then and they promised they were gonna stock 319L after Corona lockdown. I can't say if they've done that.

Please let me know when you've noted that phone number so I can edit this post.

I know the one at textile(homes) to be more expensive, I actually already visited the dalimore showroom and the prices are also close to the one I should you on Jumia. Meanwhile the seller at Jumia claim not to have the turbo version anymore so my order was cancelled.
Saw a 379L inverter turbo version in one of the showrooms here but men those things are now very expensive. I am probably going to just settle for my original 219t eventually as I love that tubro fan feature on the lid and the temp display.
Thanks Bro!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2020
ojeysky:

I know the one at textile to be more expensive, I actually already visited the dalimore showroom and the prices are also close to the one I should you on Jumia. Meanwhile the seller at Jumia claim not to have the turbo version anymore so my order was cancelled.
Saw a 379L inverter turbo version in one of the showrooms here but men those things are now very expensive. I am probably going to just settle for my original 219t eventually as I love that tubro fan feature on the lid and the temp display.
Thanks Bro!

But it's also with inverter compressor, right?

219L should be okay for personal/home use. If it's inverter type, then you should look forward to seeing around 60 watts to 80 watts consumption on it as opposed to 110w/115w on the regular compressor.

379L is good too. it even seems the 319L is not even enough anymore for contents sold in the shop. I should know that this Oliver-Twist-wants-more attitude cost money jàre.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
ceaser:

But it's also with inverter compressor, right?

219L should be okay for personal/home use. If it's inverter type, then you should look forward to seeing around 60 watts to 80 watts consumption on it as opposed to 110w/115w on the regular compressor.

379L is good too. it even seems the 319L is not even enough anymore for contents sold in the shop. I should know that this Oliver-Twist-wants-more attitude cost money jàre.

No my current 219t is not inverter compressor but the 379L is inverter compressor and I was saying if I can't find a 319t with a tubro fan I might just settle for getting the same 219t that I currently use as it has a turbo fan but I will keep praying to master J to make the 379L possible grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by covid19virus: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Pls help. How can I connect 12panels of 250watt to charge 8batteries of 12volt 200ah for 48volt inverter? And how to configure 60ah MPPT charging controller. I'll appreciate you contributions. If there's any diagram or refer video.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Gurus,
Please which is better?Buying a single 24V 280ah lithium battery as against buying 8 of 3.2 volt 280ah lithium batteries? Which is better for longer capacity in carrying load? Pardon me o o, I am complete novice in these matters.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by eleojo23: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2020
covid19virus:
Pls help. How can I connect 12panels of 250watt to charge 8batteries of 12volt 200ah for 48volt inverter? And how to configure 60ah MPPT charging controller. I'll appreciate you contributions. If there's any diagram or refer video.
Wait fes...
Let's buy enough masks and hand sanitizers for the thread before anyone can reply you.

I am fully kitted while quoting you right now.

You (Covid19) ain't no joke ! grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
danowena:
Gurus,
Please which is better, buying a single 24V 280ah lithium battery as against buying 8 of 3.2 volt 280ah . Which is better for longer capacity in carrying load? Pardon me o o, I am complete novice in these matters.

There is nothing like a single 280AH 24V lithium, when you open it you will find that it contains series of 3.2v cells
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2020
eleojo23:

Wait fes...
Let's buy enough masks and hand sanitizers for the thread before anyone can reply you.

I am fully kitted while quoting you right now.

You (Covid19) ain't no joke ! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2020
ojeysky:

There is nothing like a single 280AH 24V lithium, when you open it you will find that it contains series of 3.2v cells
Okay sir. So the series connection does not make the capacity 8x280ah=2240ah.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
danowena:

Okay sir. So the series connection does not make the capacity 8x280ah=2240ah.

If you have 8 3.2v 280AH cells it will be 280AH 25.6v, when you connect in series you are increasing voltage but when you connect in parallel that is when you are increasing AH

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
ojeysky:

I thought you wanted 16 as well cheesy

Yeah to create a 280ah 48v bank.
However my actual target is 300ah to 400ah 48v bank
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by BetaTechnicians: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Valto:
BMS is sold separately. i have ANT bms 320A with Bluetooth available for sale as well.

Why is ANT BMS taking over?
What's wrong with DALY ?
CC:
All
Ojeysky
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojeysky(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
BetaTechnicians:

Why is ANT BMS taking over?
What's wrong with DALY ?
CC:
All
Ojeysky

Daly still has a place because it's cheaper but one of the con is that it's not manageable(, though I see they've started releasing Bluetooth version as well) and it's locked in on number of cells. For instance the ANT BMS I have is 7s to 16s so I can easily upgrade to 48v setup in future without issues and the voltage range also works with various lithium spec while Daly is usually locked to some type of lithium.

Speaking of BMS, I have both Daly and ANT BMS for sale 1 and 2 units respectively wink

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by danowena: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
ojeysky:

If you have 8 3.2v 280AH cells it will be 280AH 25.6v, when you connect in series you are increasing voltage but when you connect in parallel that is when you are increasing AH

Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by adrusa: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
litaninja:

Nice. How did you get these data from your MPPSolar?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos(T&C applies) .

12v 200a ..... N15,000
12v 150a.......N11,000
12v 100a.......N7,500
2v 500a.......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by BetaTechnicians: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
ojeysky:

Daly still has a place because it's cheaper but one of the con is that it's not manageable(, though I see they've started releasing Bluetooth version as well) and it's locked in on number of cells. For instance the ANT BMS I have is 7s to 16s so I can easily upgrade to 48v setup in future without issues and the voltage range also works with various lithium spec while Daly is usually locked to some type of lithium.

Speaking of BMS, I have both Daly and ANT BMS for sale 1 and 2 units respectively wink

Oh... Thanks, understood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1694) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.