Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141564 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by gracie4life2000(f): 3:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Please someone should tell us what questions to expect oo. Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Infoay: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2017
YZME2001:
NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.

I applied for AME Instrutor in Training but I don't have a phone that whatsapp for now. Pls I will appreciate if u can send me d likely questions via my email address infoclack@yahoo.com

Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joetoocute: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2017
shegfun:

Yes
I just saw a mail scheduling me for a test by 4pm at Public Service Institute. The problem is that i am in Lagos and there's no way i can meet up. Can i be rescheduled?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by yusufhaji(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Tennyjot:
Hello Everyone, if you receive invite via email and sms from PSIN for NCAT test, add me on 08034111909 to your whatsapp so I can add you to the NCAT group created. NOTE: only those shortlisted for the test should add please.
07033290892. Please add me up
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Lukman2016: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=YZME2001 post=58716375]NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.[/qu
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Lukman2016: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=YZME2001 post=58716375]NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.

Please add me to the whatsapp group for AME
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by topshot007(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Tennyjot:
Join the whatsapp group. it is a place to be.

Bro add me.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joetoocute: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
joetoocute:

I just saw a mail scheduling me for a test by 4pm at Public Service Institute. The problem is that i am in Lagos and there's no way i can meet up. Can i be rescheduled?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by topshot007(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Rizin:
Nice one. please add me on 09037573627

Add me my pple. 07034531479
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Lukman2016: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Please add me to whatsapp group of AME
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Lukman2016: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Please add me to whatsapp group of AME
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by wordsplay(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2017
please guys, is there any way I can reschedule this CBT? I have two CBT's same day. pls help a broda
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by danqujigy(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by salihufather: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Helo guys, please those that wrote the test should hint us on the nature of the questions .
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Anfieldboss: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2017
salihufather:
Helo guys, please those that wrote the test should hint us on the nature of the questions .

People who have written the test have refused to say anything.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Dongaldo(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2017
YZME2001:
NCAT AME instructor in training inbox ur contact so I can add u all to a whatsapp group for information sharing as regards CBT n likely interview questions best of luck. please AME applicant only.

please drop your email so I can send my contact. Thanks.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by idee91: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2017
NCAT update

For those who applied to for NCAT online Job. The list for the CBT EXAM. is available online @ psin.gov.ng and to save you the trouble below is the downloaded list in two documents. Microsoft excel format. Search for the post you applied for from the sheet tab bellow in the excel opened document . after downloading . it best you use computer to search the list using your name, gsm or email address.
NB
Note that any candidate who identifies his/her name on the list but have not received SMS invitation for the exam should contact info@psin.gov.ng, stating his/her profile, contact number and reference/serial number on the list.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by orangeme: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group and please if you have past questions, kindly help a Sister. Thank You. This is my contact: 08064749685
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by anagwogloria: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Gud am my people.am really confuse abt this test.I am to write on d ist of August,but considering d distance and the possibilty of d job i dnt knw what to do am in Delta .pls i need ur candid advice
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by alexbill: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
pls how can i get questions on this NCAT recruitment. i nid help. my test is coming on th 12th August 2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by toygod2: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
wordsplay:
please guys, is there any way I can reschedule this CBT? I have two CBT's same day. pls help a broda

For which organizations are you writing the other 2
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by salihufather: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Anfieldboss:

People who have written the test have refused to say anything.
May be they have not yet settle down after the test but may be any moment from now if they come online in naira land . We don't want them give us the questions but the test duration, number of questions, number of subjects with the breakdown of the subjects with regards to the number of questions n duration for each subject .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by iabdulrazaq(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
idee91:
NCAT update

For those who applied to for NCAT online Job. The list for the CBT EXAM. is available online @ psin.org.ng and to save you the trouble below is the downloaded list in two documents. Microsoft excel format. Search for the post you applied for from the sheet tab bellow in the excel opened document . after downloading . it best you use computer to search the list using your name, gsm or email address.
NB
Note that any candidate who identifies his/her name on the list but have not received SMS invitation for the exam should contact info@psin.gov.ng, stating his/her profile, contact number and reference/serial number on the list.
psin.gov.ng
Add 08034633417
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joetoocute: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by YZME2001(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dongaldo:

please drop your email so I can send my contact. Thanks.
https:///APX9vqtb1w000DZmz3KMx9
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by wordsplay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
toygod2:

For which organizations are you writing the other 2
DPR bro.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Ridolarh: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thank u mr shegfun for helping with my sister details but pls remain my because we both got sms but not email mssg.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls any1 who has written d test should pls confirm d format and time duration for us who are yet to
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by abuuthmaan: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
idee91:
NCAT update

For those who applied to for NCAT online Job. The list for the CBT EXAM. is available online @ psin.gov.ng and to save you the trouble below is the downloaded list in two documents. Microsoft excel format. Search for the post you applied for from the sheet tab bellow in the excel opened document . after downloading . it best you use computer to search the list using your name, gsm or email address.
NB

God bless you for this update,

no text / mail invite for the test but upon checking the list i saw my name.

imagine, this is how i would have missed out
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by realsammie(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
UPDATE ON THE EXAM.

For those that are yet to write the exam, let me tell you, the exam is HOT, I mean very HOT.

There is nothing like GMATS, Its ia a professional exams. No current affairs, nothing.

The questions are not for inexperienced graduate.
The exams is not organized, very rowdy.

I got to the venue around 3pm, wrote the exams around 9:30pm.

Everything about the exams is wrong.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Onyiridike(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just cannot stop laughing. NCAT actually shortlisted 1953 candidates for the position of Scientific Officer II.

How many candidates do they intend to employ?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Osesliberty(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
how were you able to go back home that night since you did yours by 9:30 pm?
it there a place were you can sleep till the following day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.