Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141545 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by rexibity(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Can I still write the test tomorrow. I missed my schedule today. Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
heedahyah:
D exams wasn't funny o.. had 40%
Hmmm that's serious, pls what did u apply for. Were questions based on post u applied for or it's just the normal quantitative and verbal reasoning
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by kkpak: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
sheyibass4:
@shegfun. i was shortlisted for AMS Instructor in training CONPASS O1 i just confirmed it on PSIN website, but am yet to receive invite for the exam. please is there any phone contact to lay this complain to them, since the one on there website is incomplete. your prompt response will be appreciated.Thank you

post applied for resolved thanks shegfun grin

post applied for resolved thanks shegfun
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Akabuo: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Do they record scores with paper n pen or they don't record it at the moment
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Akabuo: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Davitron1107:

What did it cover and u got to see your score before u left?
o they record scores with paper n pen or they don't record it at the moment
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Akabuo: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=heedahyah post=58825419]D exams wasn't funny o.. had 40%[/quote
]Do they record the scores with paper n pen or they don't record it at the moment till after the whole test
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phetty(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
realsammie:

ATS.COM

Bro, thanks for your response. So that means your questions were based on aviation information and communication, right?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by meandyou3: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
were there acronyms in the exams?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Those that have written should please share their experience with us. I dey beg o !
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by alexbill: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
salihufather:

May be they have not yet settle down after the test but may be any moment from now if they come online in naira land . We don't want them give us the questions but the test duration, number of questions, number of subjects with the breakdown of the subjects with regards to the number of questions n duration for each subject .

pls it is high time for those who has written to come and give the others idea..........dey nor dey carry first oooo
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Giftyy: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please guys any accountant that have written? help me out please!
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by realsammie(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
phetty:

Bro, thanks for your response. So that means your questions were based on aviation information and communication, right?

YES O
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by dumaro(f): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=dumaro post=58832880]

post you applied for resolved, thankyou @shegfun
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Davitron1107:

What did it cover and u got to see your score before u left?
Maths, English, physics, ATS.COM.AIS.GAO questions ( dey were all applied)
Den ur result comes out after u done
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
mikedimeji:

Hmmm that's serious, pls what did u apply for. Were questions based on post u applied for or it's just the normal quantitative and verbal reasoning
mostly on wat I applied
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phetty(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
realsammie:

YES O

Can you remember some of the questions that were asked?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Lastniga: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Lukman2016 post=58769643][/quote]
pls add me
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phetty(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
heedahyah:

What aspects of Math, Physics and English were asked?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2017
phetty:

What aspects of Math, Physics and English were asked?
further maths but really logical
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
joetoocute:

Hi. I was scheduled to write 4pm yesterday but couldn't meet up. Can i still write the test?
am really not sure
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phetty(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2017
heedahyah:
further maths but really logical

Smiles...it seems the test is very hot in nature
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2017
phetty:

Smiles...it seems the test is very hot in nature
I tell you
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by douglasc: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=toygod2 post=58377489]PLEASE, ALL THOSE FOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II [CONHESS 7], LET'S CONVERGE & RUB MINDS ON HOW WE ARE GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.
WE ALREADY CREATED A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THAT....
QUOTE ME AND DROP UR CONTACT FOR A ADD UP.
THANKS...... & GOD BLESS.
NOTE : SCIENTIFIC OFFICER II APPLICANTS ONLY[/quote

07033801001, please add me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Steven4u: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls mr shegfun, help me with the post i applied for. yohannastephen74@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Teeboy260: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
pls guys! is there any print out during the application process because I can remember them asking us to print any document. if you have done your own test pls enlighten us on the means of identification for acceptance into the test hall! God bless you
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by topzytee(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
efehenry5:

Bros, Mr. Shegfun. Please don't be offended. Am sorry if my message got you angry. I don't mean to over-burden you. I don't go beyond asking what someone can offer. Why I was just stressing myself was because, someone that was shortlisted for Computer Programmer/Analyst with me got another date test for 10th Aug.2017, and he told me you helped him checked and told him the second date is for the position of a Higher Technologist. And I also got a second text message for the 9th of August while the first one was for 8th of August, hence I was disturbing you to check the second date for me. But am cool if you don't have that information. You have truly tried. Thanks and God bless.
Please,keep up your good work.
Same issue here two different dates 27/072017 and 12/08/2017
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Davitron1107: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
heedahyah:
Tanks man
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Davitron1107: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=douglasc post=58842436][/quote] 08068210393 pls add tanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Lastniga: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
shegfun:
To everybody in the house, let me make this clear to everybody, NCAT Zaria contracted this recruitment process out to PSIN, below are the reasons for these
1. The College needs the best candidate for all the post advertised.
2. We try to avoid any external forces that can hijack the recruitment process and so on, I can't mentions all.
In view of the above, NCAT ZARIA has no hand/involve in the selection process, that's why we do not add/put the information on our website because of the agreement btw NCAT & PSIN, imagine no NCAT staff know about this process until people from aside started calling that they got message for CBT test, I particular that was the Administrator for the online recruitment portal last year, I was partially taken out of the system, so just to tell you that we NCAT ZARIA looking for the best candidate,please try as much to put in your best, you might be the lucky one, we put this information on our Facebook just to have people opinions on this recruitment process.

Bless you and wish you all best of luck.
Thank you shegfun post applied for resolved
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by sayyadi01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
shegfun:
Important Info: Invitation for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment computer base test (CBT) have been sent to all shortlisted applicants, please kindly check your email if you are part of the shortlisted applicants and get more details of the CBT.

https://www.facebook.com/ncat.gov.ng/

Thank you so much @shegfun: I have gotten vital information I needed.

Best regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.