Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (141563 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / PLEASE CONFIRM NCAT RECRUITMENT FOR ME. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by realsammie(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osesliberty:
how were you able to go back home that night since you did yours by 9:30 pm?
it there a place were you can sleep till the following day?

I have Friends in ABUJA.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by PascalJ(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Onyiridike:
Just cannot stop laughing. NCAT actually shortlisted 1953 candidates for the position of Scientific Officer II.

How many candidates do they intend to employ?

U wrote today or how did u get that info?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Osesliberty(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
i saw your post here that why i asked that question , mine is on Saturday 4 pm. i applied for an accountant.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by DAHWAH007(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Onyiridike:
Just cannot stop laughing. NCAT actually shortlisted 1953 candidates for the position of Scientific Officer II.

How many candidates do they intend to employ?

Same thing goes for Accountants 07.... 1500+..... how many do they want to employ gan ?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by DAHWAH007(m): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2017
realsammie:
UPDATE ON THE EXAM.

For those that are yet to write the exam, let me tell you, the exam is HOT, I mean very HOT.

There is nothing like GMATS, Its ia a professional exams. No current affairs, nothing.

The questions are not for inexperienced graduate.
The exams is not organized, very rowdy.

I got to the venue around 3pm, wrote the exams around 9:30pm.

Everything about the exams is wrong.
Thanks bro..... was the test computer base or paper base... ?
So you mean the questions were set around your profession right ?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Onyiridike(f): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2017
PascalJ:

U wrote today or how did u get that info?

The list of shortlisted candidates for all positions is on their website, psin.gov.ng. You can download it.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by realsammie(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2017
DAHWAH007:

Thanks bro..... was the test computer base or paper base... ?
So you mean the questions were set around your profession right ?

Yes o. the questions are set around what you applied for not what you read in school.

Its CBT
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Hoseaovo(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Hi Shegfu.
I applied for the NCAT recruitment currently ongoing with this email : hoseaovo@gmail.com.
I need your help in knowing what position I applied for. Kindly help. Thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Syjibrin(f): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
shegfun:
Important Info: Invitation for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment computer base test (CBT) have been sent to all shortlisted applicants, please kindly check your email if you are part of the shortlisted applicants and get more details of the CBT.

https://www.facebook.com/ncat.gov.ng/
pls I need Ur take on this I received email and it was shown that I applied for simulator officer in training (conpcass 06) my question is that what is different between grade level 8 and this conpcass 06? Pls I need Ur take on this
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by phetty(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2017
realsammie:

Yes o. the questions are set around what you applied for not what you read in school.

Its CBT

Hi, please what was the post you applied for?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Syjibrin(f): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
temi1526:
I got the invite for 24th of July, anybody going from Lagos should contact me, Let us relate.
how was Ur exam? How does it look like my is 25 4pm
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by realsammie(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2017
phetty:

Hi, please what was the post you applied for?
ATS.COM
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Davitron1107: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2017
shegfun:

Computer, Maths, English and Current affairs

U made us under stand that the aptitude test was going to be on the above areas but word on the street is that it's more of a professional exam. Pls what do u subscribe? thanks.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by dahiru5050: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=58207386]

It is inexcusable keep reasoning with your yansh.

In a competensot organization this will never happen in short who posted it will be fired

There is nothing warranting this

Becos Nigerians are used to violating professional ethics so any go

U know some people are rubbings pls shegfun don't bez w
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by dahiru5050: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
engrolawei:

That's the ICT guru. Ore bawoni?

Hi Shegfun pls I've been invited for the Higher Technologies (CONTEDISS 08) And Electrical Engineer II(CONTEDISS 07) What should I do and pls what's the salary ranges between 08 and 07 thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by dahiru5050: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
engrolawei:

That's the ICT guru. Ore bawoni?

Hi Shegfun pls I've been invited for the Higher Technologies (CONTEDISS 08) And Electrical Engineer II(CONTEDISS 07) What should I do and pls what's the salary ranges between 08 and 07 thanks
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by shegfun(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hoseaovo:
Hi Shegfu.
I applied for the NCAT recruitment currently ongoing with this email : hoseaovo@gmail.com.
I need your help in knowing what position I applied for. Kindly help. Thanks

HOSEA EJENAVWOVWE

Address :
State : Delta
LGA : Udu
Home Town : Udu
Language : URHOBO
hoseaovo@gmail.com

1 Accountants (CONTEDISS 07)
2 Internal Auditor II (CONTEDISS 07)
3 Internal Auditor I (CONTEDISS 08)
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Onyiridike(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
shegfun:

HOSEA EJENAVWOVWE Gender:Male | DOB : 198-04-07
Address : Country : Nigerian State : Delta LGA : Udu Home Town : Udu Language : URHOBO 08138939 hoseaovo@gmail.com
1 Accountants (CONTEDISS 07) 2 Internal Auditor II (CONTEDISS 07) 3 Internal Auditor I (CONTEDISS 08)
Do you have an idea the number of people that will be recruited?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by heedahyah(f): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
D exams wasn't funny o.. had 40%
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by joetoocute: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
heedahyah:
Hi. I was scheduled to write 4pm yesterday but couldn't meet up. Can i still write the test?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by Davitron1107: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
heedahyah:
What did it cover and u got to see your score before u left?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.