Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (699506 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Joan011: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
sorry for my long write up earlier, i dont know how to create a new thread i would have done so on administering to students needs in d u.s, please our profs in dz travel course(I mean section) should open a thread so dat everyone can contribute their own quota, so dat my blessed naija pple no go go U.S dey suffer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheGreat342: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Makanju0la1:
Kindly send me an email or if you don't mind give me your e-mail address, I will message you.

thegreat0342@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ctemi(f): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Olax12:
Good evening house! .... Please i need ur advice here, I graduated 2017 and am yet to go for my nysc (stream 2)....Have started my application @universith of idaho to study animal science for spring 2018,hope this won't affects me negatively during my interview?

Help!

No, u re good to go.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by rashfad(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
check the thread for my mail address
Alex2626:
pls wud b needin ur assitance interview is on wednesday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by princeGee23: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Femmyy90:

Kindly go to ABIA poly why some people are like this you are looking for free things and you wil be expecting big money from it bah??... you still have to think very well maybe you should go for handwork that will not cost you at all embarassed

@bold is the best advice of the year so far, I mean all the way from part10 to part 12 of page 49..... Come and learn sewing in my backyard for free oooo

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Joan011:
sorry for my long write up earlier, i dont know how to create a new thread i would have done so on administering to students needs in d u.s, please our profs in dz travel course(I mean section) should open a thread so dat everyone can contribute their own quota, so dat my blessed naija pple no go go U.S dey suffer
thread for what?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tods(f): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Hi y'all, please who knows how to send money to a domicilliary account in Nigeria from the US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponlear(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2017
fredoricko:

Sure. But I'm having issues with my NL email.
Check my profile and use my gmail

Can't find it.... could you please send me an email:
...@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Rheenah: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Sundayalaba4:
My people am new here.. I need list of schools where i can do my PGD in US with free application form and without requesting for any standard exam.. Pls kindly help a brother.. thank you
Free application form and no standard exam required. And you want good education. You are not serious

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Rheenah: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2017
fredoricko:

I'm speechless.
No be only you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Rheenah: 2:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Joan011:
There is no need for a new thread. Whaever question about F1 students and info you need ask it here. There are willing and experienced people ready to help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 2:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Rheenah:

Free application form and no standard exam required. And you want good education. You are not serious
Babe you dey vex?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Iekene congratulations man! Make we go spend oyel money together wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DAramis: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2017
iekene:
Long Post Alert ..

nice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Rheenah: 3:01am On Jul 18, 2017
OluDare01:

Babe you dey vex?
Question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 3:02am On Jul 18, 2017
I really don't know how someone would fill ds160 and forget what he or she filled if you're genuine.
Don't tell lies,only liars forget the lies they put up angry

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 3:07am On Jul 18, 2017
If you wanna book flight, please no rule says you must fly from Lagos, always check Lagos and Abuja and compare the price.
A friend saved 100k by booking Abuja to Nashville Lufthansa for 530k

15 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Timi1990(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Teminiyii:
Please am in need of help urgently... I want to pay for my sevis fee...

Send me a PM if your interview isnot this week. If your interview is this week please don't bother. Payment rate is 368/$
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cmbagwu(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Egbon Sunday, nobody is criticizing you for asking such a "strange" question. It just sounds weird when an intending student will be looking for free application fee. They do not share 'free' i20 in the US, it is processed with the application fee. So rather look for schools with less expensive fees and apply. There are schools that do not require GRE and TOEFL but to increase your chances of 'free' tuition, you may have to write these exams. Hope I have been able to help you Sunday Freeman.

Sundayalaba4:
My people am new here.. I need list of schools where i can do my PGD in US with free application form and without requesting for any standard exam.. Pls kindly help a brother.. thank you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 6:06am On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

But Nairaland was functional nah...It beats me why eople can't communicate with Whites...Look at whites and tell them fky ya... I wonder why Nigerians are too fearful of whites...

Not only whites, any color that's not black. Imagine all the Indians and Lebanese; my folks will see them as superior. But sometimes, you can't blame people. May God help us.

But being a reporter with a 'National Daily' ought to have equipped him; journalism is a field of exuding confidence at anytime any where. But may be the atmosphere 'deruba'; some people are lily liver. But I believe he should try again and learn from his mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Classic90: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2017
The first was a B1 visa, 2nd was F1. I changed having someone in the US from Yes to No, I have cogent responses to give if asked why the change but I wasn't asked
dannyfrank:

did u mk any changes in ur application before u went for the 3rd time and got approved?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DejiZaddy: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello guys please I desperately need your help. I studied Food science and I'm trying to apply for MS in the US. I have not been able to secure funding from Purdue, Missouri, Utah State, North Dakota state. I got 313 in my GRE. Please I need a "sure" school and course to study for this coming Spring. Please HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2017
ponlear:

Can't find it.... could you please send me an email:
****"@yahoo.com
Thanks
Got it.

You can take out your email address.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Olax12:
Good evening house! .... Please i need ur advice here, I graduated 2017 and am yet to go for my nysc (stream 2)....Have started my application @universith of idaho to study animal science for spring 2018,hope this won't affects me negatively during my interview?

Help!

Nah. Don't worry about it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gboroko: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=justwise post=58203634][/quote] the part u uploaded is part 10 not part 11
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
I got to the embassy around 6:10am.. I quickly joined the queue for 6:30appointment, Naso person shouted my name from the queue. *Ojah, wetin you con do for embassy*. (In my mind, I con meet my grandpapa). He is a friend from Unilag, going for MSc in Chemistry at MTSU with assistanship. Naso we con dey follow eachother like instagram on every stage from outside till the biometric stage.
Unfortunately, he was denied, as I stood behind him, as directed by the CGI guy, to be interviewed by the same VO (woman in her early 30s) in window 5..
The guy sef bleep up. VO was asking him "Why the school" and the guy dey tell VO say the school get nice building bla bla.. As she give am 214b, my mind cut.. Naso I carry myself go meet her..

This guy was bereft of the precious information on nairaland, I met him that day I got mine approved and he has been on my neck ever since that very day. I did my best and introduced him to this forum, to read every valuable advises & transcripts here which he obliged..

TODAY he got his visa approved.. He will drop his transcript soon!!.. Thanks Nairalanders!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Thank you Jesus! To God Almighty be all glory, honour and adoration. Visa APPROVED few minutes ago. Remember ProfOjah's friend delayed the day ProfOjah was approved.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2017
ProfOjah1234:
I got to the embassy around 6:10am.. I quickly joined the queue for 6:30appointment, Naso person shouted my name from the queue. *Ojah, wetin you con do for embassy*. (In my mind, I con meet my grandpapa). He is a friend from Unilag, going for MSc in Chemistry at MTSU with assistanship. Naso we con dey follow eachother like instagram on every stage from outside till the biometric stage.
Unfortunately, he was denied, as I stood behind him, as directed by the CGI guy, to be interviewed by the same VO (woman in her early 30s) in window 5..
The guy sef bleep up. VO was asking him "Why the school" and the guy dey tell VO say the school get nice building bla bla.. As she give am 214b, my mind cut.. Naso I carry myself go meet her..

This guy was bereft of the precious information on nairaland, I met him that day I got mine approved and he has been on my neck ever since that very day. I did my best and introduced him to this forum, to read every valuable advises & transcripts here which he obliged..

TODAY he got his visa approved.. He will drop his transcript soon!!.. Thanks Nairalanders!!

The Lord did it. Hallelujah unto Jehovah

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Adekunletitus:

Oyaaaa!!.. Kunlexy of Nanotech.. Congratulations bro.
Sha contact @Djmakson & @kenkool, They are MTSU afobajes.. I've told DjMakson about you already..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Adekunletitus:
Thank you Jesus! To God Almighty be all glory, honour and adoration. Visa APPROVED few minutes ago. Remember ProfOjah's friend delayed the day ProfOjah was approved.
Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Classic90: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2017
You have a very good GRE score. Check Texas A and M, College station
DejiZaddy:
Hello guys please I desperately need your help. I studied Food science and I'm trying to apply for MS in the US. I have not been able to secure funding from Purdue, Missouri, Utah State, North Dakota state. I got 313 in my GRE. Please I need a "sure" school and course to study for this coming Spring. Please HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OluDare01(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Adekunletitus:

Congratulations and welcome to Tennessee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.