Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) (2054 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:
All this cook and fried storyline sef

Nothing like anyone turning from bird to human

Its just an African mentality
It's not African mentality at all. Wizardry is real and they operate in diverse ways. They have being in existence before the arrival of the whites in Africa
Re: A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Evablizin:
my Lord is like you've been there before?for you to know all this rules get as e be
He's their member I suppose. I learnt to join witchcraft cost just N50 only
Re: A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
ecoeco:

All Dis amateur wizards sef

RULE NO. 1: Never fly in the day

RULE NO. 2: Never fly over a church building

#Eco99#

Hmmmm!
Re: A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
While Nigerians spend time and energy condemning
witchcraft and its agents, binding and casting them and
attributing any misfortune on the activities of witches and wizards, the South African Minister of Higher Education and Training, Blade Nzimande, has announced plans to havewitchcraft included in the curriculum from 2018, aimed at awarding a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in witchcraft.
Nzimande made this known while speaking to representatives from student unions around the country, announcing the move and urging future university applicants to consider taking Witchcraft as a course of study.
“There is a lot we can learn from witchcraft, like how they fly in that winnowing basket. Imagine if we learn that skill; it will eradicate traffic jams and everyone will just get in their basket and fly. It also means we will not be importing fuel anymore.”
The Minister further invited renowned witches to make an appointment with his office so they can have their skills tested and those outstanding would then be hired as lecturers.He also invited witches from across the continent to take advantage of the new course, promising them permanent residents’ permits.
A male wizard in South Africa Photo Credit: Witches and Wizards.com“I spoke to the Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba, and he agreed to issue witches from outside South Africa with permanent residence permits.
I heard Malawi and Zimbabwe have an impressive collection of witches. We are hoping they will heed the call.”Applications for the course, according to Nzimande, will beclosing on September 30, 2016, at midnight, after which an appointed panel will conduct interviews, with an opening for 109 witches for the takeoff.
So when would Nigeria copy this? The white witch started like this and today they are celebrated. We even use their products unknown to us
Re: A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) by adadike281(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
And have u seen such nonsense before?
it doesn't matter. its my opinion and mine alone
Re: A Flying Bird Falls And Turns To Human Being In Portharcourt (pics) by rifasenate11(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
geoworldedu:

Sheeple spotted. It is because of people like you Africa is still backward.

and I suppose your intelligence is what is needed to make Africa a civilized continent abi,? Abeg swerve..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / Unbelievable! Rapture Seeking Oau Students! / Jesus Pre-existed And Was Glorified Before The World Began!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.