Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,382 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Romantic Story : House Of Secrets (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Story : House Of Secrets (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 (783 Views)

Read Romance Story : House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 2 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story : House Of Secrets (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 by Storyteller11: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2017
He wondered who was trying to kill him, had Helen found out about his affair with Rose? But he quickly dismissed the thought, Helen had acted very fine, she was happy, even the way she spoke with her husband while he drove them showed nothing had changed about her, or had her husband been the one?

‘You’re late’ the blogger spoke without looking up as Nelson neared his table.
Nelson had finally decided to meet with him, and he suggested a hidden venue for the meeting.

Tell me what I want to hear and be quick’ Nelson pulled a chair backwards and slid in.

‘Oh, don’t be too fast, we have a lot to talk about’ Kachi lit a cigarette.

‘What do you want from me? Why can’t you face your stupid blog and leave me the hell alone’ Nelson scowled.

‘Uhhmmm, remember I have your secret, so you should mind the way you talk to me’ Kachi pointed his index finger in warning.

‘Why are you doing this? No one would believe you, so whatever game you’re on is not going to work, just stop it right now’ Nelson advised.

‘You’re sleeping with your boss’ wife, it’s been going on for years, I know this for sure and I have proof, if you’re willing to work with me, I promise not to expose you, but if you fail, I shall leak all videos of your love making and don’t ask me how I got them’ Kachi smiled satisfactorily as he saw the fear on Nelson’s face.

‘How did you know this’? Nelson’s heart pounded against his chest.

‘That’s because I am a blogger, we love to buy and sell information’ Kachi replied.

‘So tell me about the person trying to kill me, maybe after that I’d consider working with you’ Nelson said.

‘You really think you have an option do you? Now look at these’ Kachi handed him an envelope.

‘What’s inside’? Nelson was afraid to open it.

‘Go on, open it’ Kachi said.

‘Shtt! What’s all these? Why do you want to ruin my life’? Nelson shivered as he watched the pictures of Helen and himself kissing unclad.

‘Now sit still and listen to every word I say, I promise not to expose you if you obey my every word’ Kachi ordered.

‘Just tell me what you want’ it dawned on Nelson that he had no choice but to comply.

‘I need you to spy for me, I need information about the Ita family’ Kachi started.

Kachi Romeo had relocated to the city of Calabar many years back, he’d beed drawn to Pastor Ita’s ministry and even had a crush on his daughter but Rose rebuffed him strongly, he’d taken it in good faith knowing a girl from such a high class could never settle for him but he never knew the real reason behind her rejection.

‘There was a maid working for the Ita’s, I have not seen or heard from her for months now, she worked very closely with me and I paid her handsomely for it, but she just vanished, her phones are not reachable and I have a strong feeling something bad happened to her in that house’ Kachi added.

Continue reading......
Read the remaining Episode 2 to the End of season 2 here http://muyigist.com/2017/07/01/completed-story-house-of-secrets-18-season-2/

(1) (Reply)

What Can Turn You Off From Your Opposite Sex / Caption This Shot Of CR7 / Send Lovely Gifts (flowers, Cakes, Personalized Items) To Loved Ones In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.