Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu (32529 Views)

Photo:President Buhari Together With VP Osinbajo Held Virtual Meeting With PEAC / PDP Sues INEC For Insisting On Card Reader / Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
The only thing the constitution did not do is legislate against stupidity and that's purely because those who wrote the constitution were hoping we are a sensible and civilised people able to follow simple rules. Obviously that's too much to ask of this Presidency!

Magu is nominated by a government to head EFCC, DSS who also reports to the same government writes a damning report indicting Magu as part of the normal security report issued to senate during candidate nomination and confirmation process. The Senate does its job by acting on the DSS report and then the presidency refuses to accept the rejection of the Senate.

In a civilised society one of many things would have happened by now

1. Magu would have resigned from office because the DSS report and Senate verdict would have made his position untenable

2. Presidency would have by now nominated a replacement EFCC chair who is free from controversy and indictment in respect of separation of powers.

3. If the Presidency believe DSS provided a false security report on Magu then the DSS chair would have been made to resign

None of the above has happened instead the Presidency are trying to circumvent the Senate confirmation process which this Presidency obviously recognised as the lawful process hence why they went to seek senate confirmation in the first place. Now when they did not get that confirmation instead of doing the right thing they are claiming to have had an epiphany by now realising the Senate confirmation was not required in the first place!

You see why I say this people want the constitution to legislate against STUPIDITY ?
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
achieverme:

It's clear you have no parents at all.

I heard your immbecile father discovered the infidelity of your pprostitute mother and he came back to his sense, sending you and your dick-hungry mother out of his house. Due to her insatiable hunger for strange men, your shameless prosstitute dog of a mother dumped you by the roadside and took off, hence the rotten life you had till adulthood. It must be difficult being you, homeless bastardd.
You must be suffering from a Personality disorder and Paranoid schizophrenia, secondary to Bipolar disorder. That is why you are so reta*ded and have been displaying the characteristics of a patient with cerebral palsy. Clearly my demented and Down's patients have more sense than you! You are a cancer, that has become benign, to your family
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Toks2008:
So many lacuna and anomalies in our Constitution and this is why we are where we are today

The president under section 171 of the Nigerian constitution can remove or appoint a head of ministries without the Senate confirmation but the question is....what about sub ministries such as Inec,efcc and the likes?

This is where the k leg is.

Exactly everyone is quoting section 171 as though the constitution begins and ends there

What about section 154?
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by TijaniAbu: 4:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Legal midget's
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 08, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Was he privy to Magu's nomination who was picked by Buhari's Aso Rock cabal?

Answer: NO!

Was he elected to slug out constitutional matters with the Senate?

Answer: NO!

Instead of this man to drop his lawyer briefcase and assume the leadership role he was bestowed with and to start building an amicable bridge with the Senate he is stubbornly behaving like Buhari's legal adviser over a non- issue.

Clear case of mental illness. Na you go ask question, Na you go answer.. no be symptoms be that.

Allah ya kawo sauki grin
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by orisa37: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Replace DSS with Ihejirika and COAS with Agai now please.
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
Guy go and take Benzodiazepam, Cocaine, Amphetamin, Methamphetamine, Tetrahydrocannabinol all together, then you will receive sense
I wonder so all these are what you take
you can never be alright
ewure
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
bamidelee:

I wonder so all these are what you take
you can never be alright
ewure
Why are you denying your concotion? You take them all, dont lie! Aguntan
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
Why are you denying your concotion? You take them all, dont lie! Aguntan
oluwa ba e wi
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2017
bamidelee:
oluwa ba e wi
Tah! Esu pofo, pada leyin mi
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by achieverme(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
You must be suffering from a Personality disorder and Paranoid schizophrenia, secondary to Bipolar disorder. That is why you are so reta*ded and have been displaying the characteristics of a patient with cerebral palsy. Clearly my demented and Down's patients have more sense than you! You are a cancer, that has become benign, to your family

Is it true that foaming in the mouth the way you are doing is an early form of chronic madness and stupidity?
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
achieverme:

Is it true that foaming in the mouth the way you are doing is an early form of chronic madness and stupidity?
You are the one who is mentally sick here young man. You really need some anti-pyschotic combination therapies, thats why its so comfortable for you to insult people's parents without any provocation. You need to be locked up and kept away in a psychiatric clinic for a very long time with a large dose of lorazepam administered to correct your regressing and comatose brain. *jaundice in the sclera of the eyes.Basta*d
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by achieverme(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
You are the one who is mentally sick here young man. You really need some anti-pyschotic combination therapies, thats why its so comfortable for you to insult people's parents without any provocation. You need to be locked up and kept away in a psychiatric clinic for a very long time with a large dose of lorazepam administered to correct your regressing and comatose brain. *jaundice in the sclera of the eyes.Basta*d

You are arguing like a fool. Is it because you are suffering from inferiority complex? Or is it because your life is useless outside nairaland? Maybe the only success you can picture is winning nairaland argument. Don't you think that is a sign that your life and destiny have failed woefully?
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
achieverme:

You are arguing like a fool. Is it because you are suffering from inferiority complex? Or is it because your life is useless outside nairaland? Maybe the only success you can picture is winning nairaland argument. Don't you think that is a sign that your life and destiny have failed woefully?
tsk tsk tsk....if you know me, you would pray to God to reach half of the level I have reached. Check my profile, am not addicted to nairaland, registered over 2yrs ago and total time spent isn't even up to 3days! Psycho-motor neurons-deficient nincompo*ps like you really need to be put in their place and reminded about human values not to come to social media to insult people's parents if you have an atom of respect for yours! I know some very good Pyschiatrists who can help your insane mind to be connected back with reality. Perhaps you must have suffered a developmental anomally in-utero
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by achieverme(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
tsk tsk tsk....if you know me, you would pray to God to reach half of the level I have reached. Check my profile, am not addicted to nairaland, registered over 2yrs ago and total time spent isn't even up to 3days! Psycho-motor neurons-deficient nincompo*ps like you really need to be put in their place and reminded about human values not to come to social media to insult people's parents if you have an atom of respect for yours! I know some very good Pyschiatrists who can help your insane mind to be connected back with reality. Perhaps you must have suffered a developmental anomally in-utero

Sensible persons pass their messages across shortly and simply, but a cursed bastard fool like you will write an epistle to pass message across.
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
achieverme:

Sensible persons pass their messages across shortly and simply, but a cursed bastard fool like you will write an epistle to pass message across.
You are a ridicule to your entire generation. Purposeless, visionless, no future ambition are what best describe you. You need to check in at University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, I have some few colleagues there. You'll be taken to the Psychiatric ward and given proper care maybe... just maybe, any sanity left (if left at all) could be savalged from your frustrated life. Disgruntled son of a wh*re
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by achieverme(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2017
escodotman:
You are a ridicule to your entire generation. Purposeless, visionless, no future ambition are what best describe you. You need to check in at University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, I have some few colleagues there. You'll be taken to the Psychiatric ward and given proper care maybe... just maybe, any sanity left (if left at all) could be savalged from your frustrated life. Disgruntled son of a wh*re

See the way you reduce your life to that of an empty cursed idiot spitting stinky and putrid, equally purulent sputum all over social media. If your cursed parents had used condom on that day. The world would have been saved from the calamity of your unfortunate birth.
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2017
achieverme:

See the way you reduce your life to that of an empty cursed idiot spitting stinky and putrid, equally purulent sputum all over social media. If your cursed parents had used condom on that day. The world would have been saved from the calamity of your unfortunate birth.
All you know is about ''parents using condom'', whereas this phenomenon best describes you most! Am sure your parents have cursed their stars and fates for bringing you to this world becasue you are an unfortunate bastard who is a cancer to humanity. Am sure your parents must have bitten their fingers seeing the product of their copulation turned out to be a pychotic useless idi*t who insults people's parents on social media. It is either
1. You hate your parents so much
2. You have no regard for them and beat them
3. They were never there for you
4. They disowned you after seeing your life is irredeemably cursed and cant be salvaged again
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by GOFRONT(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Ho
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by Clentuzbaba(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2017
pauljumbo:
Then why did the presidency send him to the Senate?

This presidency is so incompetent

One of the president staff wrote a letter against magu and they use it against

Why are we blaming saraki and not the disunited presidency

Many thanks to u, u d only one thinking wat am thinking ...according to section 171 agencies like efcc r not among ones dat needed senate confirmation my only Suprise is d dumbness of d presidency to have sent his name dre in d first place and d moment dey did dat deyv shut demselves in d foot bcz its will b an abuse on d constitution for senate to reject someone and yet u choose to keep him. D only way out of this is judicial interpretation period.
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by achieverme(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
escodotman:
I am a bbastard. I just can't stop foaming in the mouth like an incurable iimbecile
Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=achieverme post=58267305]

Re: Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu by escodotman: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2017
achieverme:

[quote author=achieverme post=58267305]

Am a son of a whor£. My life is so messed up and I dont have human values whatsoever. I behave towards people like an id*ot who lacks proper upbringing. Infact am a cursed f*ol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.